The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

AMC

Don't you think that is what has happened in RIY? All the angst they went through, so Eva could be safe.

Don't think my ol' heart could take another battering like it did in RIY. Lol

Don't think though for one minute, Sylvia Day is going to let it be all hearts and flowers. I'm sure we have more turbulence to come.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about them separating again. That has already been done a few times. I'm sure there will be lots of drama but i don't think it will not include them being apart. I think this book is going to take Gideon and Eva on a journey that they have not been on before. 

AMC

Don't you think that is what has happened in RIY? All the angst they went through, so Eva could be safe.

Don't think my ol' heart could take another battering like it did in RIY. Lol

Don't think though for one minute, Sylvia Day is going to let it be all hearts and flowers. I'm sure we have more turbulence to come.

I really don't want Eva and Gideon to be separated!--LOL

But as you said, I think that there will be turbulance!

I've read several of Sylvia Day's books and the lovers have had their separations and angst...

BUT the lovers are reunited...

Does anyone have any ideas as to what the storyline/plot will be?

I agree with you Jls1216 I don't think they will break up again.. I do however agree that there will be somemore drama and it will be painful to read.. in my opinion I think they had enough break ups and getting back togethers .. I hope these next two book starts a different journey for them, one that ends with a HEA!!

I don't know about them separating again. That has already been done a few times. I'm sure there will be lots of drama but i don't think it will not include them being apart. I think this book is going to take Gideon and Eva on a journey that they have not been on before. 

Well said...

This time around, it's outside forces threatening to keep them apart rather than their own issues.

But they won't be really apart -- they'll just be underground.

So many loose ends to tie up....LOL!

I'm stuck on the two week time frame..

The outside forces...Corinne, Brett, murder investigation?

Do you think that all of these forces will be wrapped up in two weeks???

LOL--I am driving myself crazy!

The outside forces are the detectives and the prosecutor behind them.

They've manage to break a hole in the alibi, which means they have enough to argue the "opportunity" side of the equation -- that Gideon had the opportunity to get to Nathan and kill him.

Now -- if I'm right the cops have set a trap by sending Eva running back to Gideon -- they're trying build the "motive" side of the case.

As for Corrine and Brett, well Corrine was Gideon's cover story to protect himself on the motive. The cops didn't buy it, and now they're trying to break a big hole in it. It's a shame Gideon posed for that picture with Corrine that broke Eva's heart, because it didn't work with the cops. Brett, however, may be a gift, because he'd make a much stronger, better cover story the cops might find impossible to dismantle. "Picked Corrine over Eva" is a weak story, but "Dumped Eva over Brett" is pretty strong, especially because of all the witnesses who saw the fight.

I think one of two things will make the murder case go away:

1. The stronger Brett cover story is going to shield Gideon from the cops being able to establish motive. Realizing they're not going to be able to convincingly break that cover story, they'll give up. Mind you, this doesn't mean Eva would have to stay with Brett, nor does it mean Gideon can't get back together again with Eva. All it establishes -- which is the protection -- is that Nathan was still very much alive and well when Gideon and Eva's relationship fell apart.
  2. Detective Graves messed up by asking Eva one question without Eva's lawyer being present, though Eva specifically reminded the detective she didn't want to talk (meaning didn't want to answer questions) without a lawyer. This mistake might make inadmissable anything the cops try to gather via the trap (because the bait is now legally poisoned.)

AMC

If, and its a big if I think, the police investigation goes away. Perhaps Monica might step up to the plate and admit killing Nathan! hahaha! I'm hoping we find out more about Gideons issues. His harrowing childhood, all these unanswered threads that need addressing. Dr Lucas, why he owns majority shares in Vidals business etc. Plus of course the ongoing relationship.

This is going to be one intense 2 weeks!

It's Friday! Twice-weekly snapshot will come this morning. Today will be a glimpse into Chapter 8.

Recap of 1-7:

1. The word "Press" super-imposed over a fuzzy background shot of a newspaper page. A fancy pen in the foreground.

2. Unwrapped Christmas present boxes

3. The word "Business" next to a cup of coffee

4. A microphone on a stand

5. A pile of neatly-folded white terrycloth towels, wrapped in a red ribbon.

6. A bathtub in a modern-style bathroom

7. An open bottle of red wine, nearly full, and in front of it, one wine glass holding some wine. Beside it is a small vase holding four red roses.

Here's the link to the page on syvliaday.com where you can find links to all the snapshots as well as the book snippets. Note: whenever something new (like the snapshot to be posted this morning) goes on this page, there's a rush of traffic that temporarily overwhelms the server, making it impossible to load the page. If you can't get in immediately, try back later: http://www.sylviaday.com/category/snippet/

I agreew tih AMC, 2 weeks for the entire entwined is going to be torture; even if its action packed,  there is just not enough development in the relationship to satisfy us junkies...and lord knows we will have to wait a long time for book 4,,,

I loved that slide show and found the cartoon: Even though he's a fictional character, I still want to marry him" hysterical

Snapshot #8 http://www.sylviaday.com/2013/04/12/entwined-snapshot-8/

The picture shows medication: two different types of pills in blister packs plus a bottle of some sort of liquid medication. The meds are on a glass coffee table. In the background is a white couch. On it are a leopard print lap blanket and a small cushion, striped fabric. 

When last we saw Cary, 24 hours before Reflected ended, he was still recuperating at home from the injuries he sustained three-plus weeks earlier when Nathan beat him with a baseball bat. He had been starting to feel better -- enough to s***** Tatianna, the model's he's had a friends-with-benefits relationship with. But he was still on pain meds, and Eva reminded him he shouldn't be drinking because of that (she'd brought home sparkling cider for them to drink with some take-out.)

Cary is a recovering drug addict, and he was worried about having to take pain medication.

Even when medically necessary, because of injuries or surgery, taking narcotic prescription drugs is very high risk for recovering addicts.

So my guess is Chapter 8 is where we get a medical update on Cary. It's now been going on a month since he was injured, and it may be time for him to start weaning off the medicine. Is he able to do it easily, or does he face a new medical battle because addictive illness has kicked in again.

To me, it looks like cough and cold medicine....like someone has the flu in Eva's apartment.  Gideon would never have a pillow like that in his house.

Yes, it could look like someone home with a cold or the flu, but I think that's deceptive. Cary's past drug problems have come up both in Bared and Reflected, and I think there's very good reason Sylvia put that material in both novels. Plus, I can't see a single day of the 14-or-so days of Entwined being devoted to something trivial like a cold or flu -- especially because the story takes place in the summer.