The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

Hey ladies I tweeted SD and she said yes there will be a 4th installment in the crossfire series but she will not discuss at this time because hearing from everyone about EWY is all she can take at once!! Sorry I don't know how to screenshot from my phone at post it..!

But we have something to look forward to..!

You rock, Mrs. C!!!!!!!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is it. I am reading BTY for at least the 6th or 7th time and I vow not to read again until EWY is released. This waiting is unbearable.

Lol I said that about 6 reads ago and about 8 times on the audible...! :)

Yes I love this idea, do you think the Vidals will be invited?

The Vidals invited to Gideon's wedding? (Falls over onto the floor and curls up laughing.)

Seriously, though -- just Ireland, whom I could see being maid of honor to Eva in return for Cary being best man to Gideon.

The Vidals invited to Gideon's wedding? (Falls over onto the floor and curls up laughing.)

Seriously, though -- just Ireland, whom I could see being maid of honor to Eva in return for Cary being best man to Gideon.

Yes LN I'm glad you fell over laughing cause I meant it as a joke!!

https://twitter.com/CrossfireRus

I was trying to bring the screen shot over, but it won't work.

Crossfire Fansâ€@CrossfireRus
@SylDay Dear Sylvia, is it possible that Crossfire series will be screened?

Retweet

Favorite

More

12:56 PM - 31 Mar 13

Tweet text

Reply to @CrossfireRus @SylDay

Image will appear as a link

Sylvia Day ~ Authorâ€@SylDay31 Mar
@CrossfireRus Screened? Do you mean censored? Or filmed?
Details

Crossfire Fansâ€@CrossfireRus1 Apr
@SylDay Filmed :)
Details

Sylvia Day ~ Authorâ€@SylDay1 Apr
@CrossfireRus Yes

So I am a new chatter but have been reading posts for a while: I get the sense that EWY is going to start off right after Eva shows up at Gideon's apt and lasts for only 2 weeks...so clearly there's got to be a 4th book, but Sylvia really hasn't mentioned writing anything regarding a 4th book,,is that right?

So I am a new chatter but have been reading posts for a while: I get the sense that EWY is going to start off right after Eva shows up at Gideon's apt and lasts for only 2 weeks...so clearly there's got to be a 4th book, but Sylvia really hasn't mentioned writing anything regarding a 4th book,,is that right?

You're right about Entwined. Sylvia has said it picks up right where Reflected left off and the story will unfold over two weeks. She's also mentioned it will delve into Gideon's dark past.

Via Twitter this week, she confirmed what she'd hinted at for months now - the Crossfire series will extend into a 4th book. Originally, it was planned as a trilogy, but that's changed. No details, however, about possible title or when it's due to be released.

Thinking that too MrsCrossfire

We are thinking about Gideon and Eva but what if it has nothing to do with them..! It could be something really twisted like Eva walked in on Cary and Magdalena in the bathtub..! Lol..! J/K but we should think outside the box of everything being geared towards Eva and Gideon.!