Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nrock,

I read your posting and I was wondering if you could please clarify something for me please; what are Cyrillic letters?  Thanks in advance.  :)

Well Nrock you confirm my point about Tatiana also; I think Gideon would have had her investigated much earlier in the story given her close association with Eva due to Cary. Maybe Gideon knows what he s talking about when he says "she's trouble..."

Hi Everyone,

I just went looking for the Books As Good As The CrossfireSeries and I can't find the thread.  I searched the website and wasn't able to find it.  If someone sees it could you please post something to bring it back up on the list please?

Or are we not allowed to have this thread?  If someone knows what is going on, could they please be kind enough to clarify this for me?  It would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance. 

GiGi  :)

Hi GIGI, to find the thread you're looking for, enter the site & at the top of the page is the welcome centre. to the right is the books list. I don't know why it's no longer with the other threads. I tried answering from that thread to bring it to the top of the threads list, but no success. Enjoy.

Hi GIGI, to find the thread you're looking for, enter the site & at the top of the page is the welcome centre. to the right is the books list. I don't know why it's no longer with the other threads. I tried answering from that thread to bring it to the top of the threads list, but no success. Enjoy.

Thanks Dgcaffeine,

I think I was beginning to think that this entire thread was nothing more than a dream and then I remembered that I still have the Master List.  :) 

It was fun visiting with you all today.  Hopefully Sylvia will start quoting Reflected on Monday, Entwined on Tuesday and snippets for Captivated on Wed and a release date on Thursday.

I am thinking good thoughts Sharon!  My fingers are crossed here!  Maybe your words will be here and our wishes will come true.  :)