Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

New thought for the day... I can't wait to read how Eva's wedding dress for the New York wedding is described. I wonder if Eva will have an opinion or if Monica has one picked out for her already. :). :)

I can actually see fireworks flying between Eva and her mother.  I could potentially see Monica trying to take over the entire situation (including picking out a wedding dress for her daughter), which could cause some serious friction between Eva and her mother.  Let the fur fly!  :(

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting idea about the wedding dress.  Eva already lets Monica pick out dresses for her (see the red dress from the limo drive).  But, I also think that Gideon will have some input into the whole dress thing, because he likes to dress her up also.  It may be Monica vs Gideon in this catfight!  As far as Gideon is concerned though, I think if Eva is happy with a dress, he will be.  But he will definitely want to dress her up. 

I can also see some issues between Monica and Gideon with Monica trying to keep him away from Eva before the wedding - you know Monica 'handles' her men and has tried to school Eva on how to 'catch' her man.  I can see Monica trying to keep them apart and Gideon not having any part of that.  Should be interesting!

Interesting idea about the wedding dress.  Eva already lets Monica pick out dresses for her (see the red dress from the limo drive).  But, I also think that Gideon will have some input into the whole dress thing, because he likes to dress her up also.  It may be Monica vs Gideon in this catfight!  As far as Gideon is concerned though, I think if Eva is happy with a dress, he will be.  But he will definitely want to dress her up. 

I can also see some issues between Monica and Gideon with Monica trying to keep him away from Eva before the wedding - you know Monica 'handles' her men and has tried to school Eva on how to 'catch' her man.  I can see Monica trying to keep them apart and Gideon not having any part of that.  Should be interesting!

I agree Avid reader I definitely think Gideon has a vision of his Angel on their wedding day but then again I think he will think she is gorgeous in whatever she is wearing or not!!! LOL. :). :).

I am rereading the series and just read where Cary is in the hospital post beating.  Monica tells Eva that "Cary was told to keep his hands off 'her' -- whoever 'her' is.  The detectives will be coming back later today to try to pull some names out of him." 

Certainly this could be Nathan if he didn't understand the dymanic between Cary and Eva (and Gideon).  But, I am also thinking maybe someone in Tatiana's life that we haven't heard about yet.  After all, Tatiana was out of town (alibi) and she does love drama (said several times in the books).  She is going out with Cary and supposedly carrying his baby, yet is walking naked through the apartment kitchen and checking Gideon out.  If she has a serious boyfriend somewhere, I can see him taking it out on Cary.  Just a thought. 

Going back through the books opens up some interesting side issues that flew over my head the first time because I wasn't paying attention to some of those little clues.

Interesting but I see the New York wedding differently.  I think the wedding in the Caribbean is Gideon & Eva's wedding the NY wedding is for Monica.  I don't think they care what Monica wants to do as long as she gets it together in a hurry.

Gideon can handle Monica and no one knows about the little "love nest" next door to Eva.  There is no way that Gideon will be far away.

I agree Avid reader I definitely think Gideon has a vision of his Angel on their wedding day but then again I think he will think she is gorgeous in whatever she is wearing or not!!! LOL. :). :).

Gideon hasn't been disappointed with any dress that Monica picked for Eva yet.  I agree Gideon will love whatever she wears.

Hi Avid Reader,

It will be interesting to see how that entire scenario will be dealt with.  I can hardly wait for the next book.

I've been trying to remain calm and patient til CBY is released. Completely forgot that they still have to have a NY wedding. Now I'm all keyed up!!!

Yep I think the next book will be worth the wait just like the last; I'm looking forward to the wedding and all the irritation that will come with it LOL, I'm looking forward to Gideon finally being happy for the first time in his life and now that he has married Eva I look for the nightmares to decrease significantly ; I also look forward to Eva using her Krav Maga skills on someone ...it would be a great Christmas present to read CBY in December!!

Hi Avid Reader,

I was reading your posting about the wedding and I was thinking that in this instance wouldn't Eva want to pick out her own wedding dress?  This would be the only wedding dress that Eva would actually have the opportunity to go and shop for.  Gideon planned the surprise wedding and also picked out several dresses for Eva to consider.  That isn't the same thing as; Eva and Cary and Monica getting together and going shopping for her wedding dress.

For the first time, Eva will get to decide what kind of wedding she wants.  She will have the opportunity to talk to Gideon and ask him what he would like to see her in.  I get the feeling if Monica goes and makes all of those decisions independent of Eva, that might spark a huge fight between the two of them!!

The only reference that I would have is whether I would want someone else picking out my wedding dress?  I say no.  Would you want your mother picking out your wedding dress?  What does everyone think?

Hi Avid Reader,

I was reading your posting about the wedding and I was thinking that in this instance wouldn't Eva want to pick out her own wedding dress?  This would be the only wedding dress that Eva would actually have the opportunity to go and shop for.  Gideon planned the surprise wedding and also picked out several dresses for Eva to consider.  That isn't the same thing as; Eva and Cary and Monica getting together and going shopping for her wedding dress.

For the first time, Eva will get to decide what kind of wedding she wants.  She will have the opportunity to talk to Gideon and ask him what he would like to see her in.  I get the feeling if Monica goes and makes all of those decisions independent of Eva, that might spark a huge fight between the two of them!!

The only reference that I would have is whether I would want someone else picking out my wedding dress?  I say no.  Would you want your mother picking out your wedding dress?  What does everyone think?

No I do think Eva will ask Gideon's opinion about what type of style he would like to see her in but I definitely think Eva will take Cary with her to narrow it down to a few choices and then maybe bring Monica in for the final choice. Remember what a good job Cary did when they picked out the garden party dress; he definitely has a fabulous sense of style.

No I do think Eva will ask Gideon's opinion about what type of style he would like to see her in but I definitely think Eva will take Cary with her to narrow it down to a few choices and then maybe bring Monica in for the final choice. Remember what a good job Cary did when they picked out the garden party dress; he definitely has a fabulous sense of style.

Hi Sscrph,

I hope that Cary and Eva go together to pick out her wedding dress.  I could see the two of them having a fabulous time of it!  Who knows, maybe Eva will invite Ireland to go along for the day.  It would be a wonderful opportunity for Eva and Ireland to bond a little more.  :)

Hi Sscrph,

I hope that Cary and Eva go together to pick out her wedding dress.  I could see the two of them having a fabulous time of it!  Who knows, maybe Eva will invite Ireland to go along for the day.  It would be a wonderful opportunity for Eva and Ireland to bond a little more.  :)

Yes Gigi the Ireland idea sounds like a winner !! It would make her feel like she is an integral part of the wedding.... Also I'm sure she is going to need a bridesmaid dress so it will definitely be a fun day!!!

Yes, I really like the idea of Ireland going along and bonding with both Eva and Cary.  Eva did promise her a trip shopping during the dinner with dad.  Plus Ireland was so pushing to get Eva and Gideon back together during the 'video debut' reconnection of Eva and Gideon.  I can totally see her as a bridesmaid.  And Shawna also.  Maybe even Megumi if she is OK. 

Now the question, is Cary going to be the Man of Honor?  I am guessing yes, even though that may be an issue with Monica.  I know she loves Cary, but she is also very traditional from what I have seen and may have an issue with this.  What do you think?

I've been trying to remain calm and patient til CBY is released. Completely forgot that they still have to have a NY wedding. Now I'm all keyed up!!!

I know what you mean. With every Tuesday & Thursday (Sylvia's former picture posting day) I become less calm.  I really want her to release some kind of tease.

Yes, I really like the idea of Ireland going along and bonding with both Eva and Cary.  Eva did promise her a trip shopping during the dinner with dad.  Plus Ireland was so pushing to get Eva and Gideon back together during the 'video debut' reconnection of Eva and Gideon.  I can totally see her as a bridesmaid.  And Shawna also.  Maybe even Megumi if she is OK. 

Now the question, is Cary going to be the Man of Honor?  I am guessing yes, even though that may be an issue with Monica.  I know she loves Cary, but she is also very traditional from what I have seen and may have an issue with this.  What do you think?

It's possible that Cary wil be Gideon's Best Man - who else does he have (other than Angus) 

This is a PS to my own post...I can see Christopher seething with jealousy over Gideon's engagement/ marriage. Obviously anyone can see how head over heels in love GidEva are and he is jealous of Gideon' s happiness not to mention that Eva is a hot babe. If Christopher would spend less time trying to compete with Gideon he may be able to find some love for himself one day and a chance at happiness instead of living his life jealous of his brother.

Hi Avid Reader,

I can see Cary participating in the wedding; standing as one of Gideon's groomsmen, but I can't see him standing on Eva's side.  I could however see Ireland being one of Eva's bridesmaids.  I am not sure if Gideon and Eva will have a maid/man of honour.  This is a big society wedding and as such, so many people will be writing and gossiping about the nuptials, so I can't see Eva adding fuel to flames.

Gossip sites have already speculated whether Cary and Eva were dating or the cause for Eva and Gideon's breakup.  Cary was also attacked, so that made huge headlines as well.  I don't think that Eva would do anything to create more gossip and speculation about her and Cary. 

Who knows though, I could just be completely overthinking this entire thing.  Now all we have to do is wait and see what Sylvia has to say about this whole thing in her next book.  I really hope that Eva and Gideon actually get married in the next book and that we won't have to wait until the fifth book for the wedding. 

This is a PS to my own post...I can see Christopher seething with jealousy over Gideon's engagement/ marriage. Obviously anyone can see how head over heels in love GidEva are and he is jealous of Gideon' s happiness not to mention that Eva is a hot babe. If Christopher would spend less time trying to compete with Gideon he may be able to find some love for himself one day and a chance at happiness instead of living his life jealous of his brother.

Hi Sscrph,

Could you or one of the ladies refresh my memory; are we supposed to hear Christopher's story in book four or book five?  Thanks in advance. 

Hi Avid Reader,

I can see Cary participating in the wedding; standing as one of Gideon's groomsmen, but I can't see him standing on Eva's side.  I could however see Ireland being one of Eva's bridesmaids.  I am not sure if Gideon and Eva will have a maid/man of honour.  This is a big society wedding and as such, so many people will be writing and gossiping about the nuptials, so I can't see Eva adding fuel to flames.

Gossip sites have already speculated whether Cary and Eva were dating or the cause for Eva and Gideon's breakup.  Cary was also attacked, so that made huge headlines as well.  I don't think that Eva would do anything to create more gossip and speculation about her and Cary. 

Who knows though, I could just be completely overthinking this entire thing.  Now all we have to do is wait and see what Sylvia has to say about this whole thing in her next book.  I really hope that Eva and Gideon actually get married in the next book and that we won't have to wait until the fifth book for the wedding. 

yes, I don't see Cary as being Gideon's best man....

also, the timeframe so far in the series has been at best 2 months....unfortunately I am afraid the wedding, if it is in December, will be in book 5.  Maybe they will have an October wedding and then it could be in book 4!!!  (afterall FSOG got their wedding arranged in 1 month!!)  Monica better get planning!!  Would be interesting to see the guest list!!

remember when the boss told Eva that she wanted to see Mark when he got in, maybe she was going to tell him that he has a new account....the new wine that Gideon just bought into.   He is determined to have Eva work for him, like he did with the Kingsman Vodka account!

also, the timeframe so far in the series has been at best 2 months....unfortunately I am afraid the wedding, if it is in December, will be in book 5.  Maybe they will have an October wedding and then it could be in book 4!!!  (afterall FSOG got their wedding arranged in 1 month!!)  Monica better get planning!!  Would be interesting to see the guest list!!

remember when the boss told Eva that she wanted to see Mark when he got in, maybe she was going to tell him that he has a new account....the new wine that Gideon just bought into.   He is determined to have Eva work for him, like he did with the Kingsman Vodka account!

Hi jm hope Inlike your idea about Mark and Eva getting Gideon's winery account!!

Hi Jmhope,

You bring up a good point! I wonder who will be on the guest list?  I really do hope that we see a wedding sooner rather than later!  I am not sure that I could wait that long for another book...sigh!  :)

I really like your idea about Eva getting the winery account.  I think that could be a really smart way for Gideon and Eva to work together in an indirect way.  :)

Hi Jmhope,

You bring up a good point! I wonder who will be on the guest list?  I really do hope that we see a wedding sooner rather than later!  I am not sure that I could wait that long for another book...sigh!  :)

I really like your idea about Eva getting the winery account.  I think that could be a really smart way for Gideon and Eva to work together in an indirect way.  :)

You know Gideon would go to any length to make his Angel happy; this seems like the perfect compromise and then GidEva can even brainstorm about the campaign at home while taking a break from ravishing each other!!