SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Hi Everyone,

Of all the beautiful women in the world that Victor could be with; why on earth would we want to saddle such a good-looking and kind hearted man with her?  Yuck! Surely there has to be at least one woman out there who I worthy of Victor’s affections.  :)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mrs. X,

I believe that Gideon watched the entire video.  I think he wanted to see for himself, first hand, what Nathan did to Eva.  I am not sure that Eva would have ever gone into great detail about what exactly Nathan did to her.  She had such a hard time telling Gideon about what happened to her the first time around (about her abuse and all of the documented evidence that was found), I just don’t see Eva sitting down with Gideon and going into great detail.

I don’t think that Eva would want Gideon to have those images playing in his head every time he looks at her or touches her.  It was always very important to Eva, to have Gideon look at her like a se**al creature, desirable, beautiful and untainted.  That’s part of why they fell in love in the first place.  Gideon couldn’t hide his attraction for Eva even from the start.

On the other hand, I think Gideon watched that video so he could assure himself that killing Nathan would be the only option.  Gideon could have firsthand knowledge that the man he was going to kill was sick, would always be a danger to Eva and would never stop until someone wound up dead.  I think that after having watched the video, Gideon gave himself the evidence he needed and the permission that he needed in order to take the next step and kill Nathan.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Hi Rcmcap,

I absolutely agree that the second wedding Eva and Gideon have will be for the society pages.  What I asked before was do you think that Eva and Gideon will repeat their vows from their first wedding or include aspects from their “intimate vows†and incorporate that into their vows for the second wedding?  What do you think?

Hi Orangeena,

Your theory about whether Gideon saw the entire video is also plausible.  It could be that Gideon saw the first parts of the video, lost his temper and got into a fight with Nathan.  He could have snapped in that moment; punched Nathan and tussled a little in his office.  He could then have found the composure somewhere or finally decided that he was going to kill Nathan.  What do you think? What does everyone think?

Hi Rcmcap,

I am not sure that either Clancy or Angus is involved in any sort of cover up.  I think that just goes way beyond the call of duty.  I have a feeling that we the readers might get thrown for a serious loop!  Why do all the body guards have to go about covering up murders and planting evidence for their clients?  Is there something in the Sylvia Day Contract that these men have to sign before they get gainful employment with the Gideon’s and Stanton’s of the world?  :)

Hi Everyone,

I absolutely loved the idea of Monica having killed Nathan.  It would have been one of the nicer things that woman could have done for her child.  Alas, the characters whispered something else in Sylvia’s ear.  Oh well.

I will take my serving of crow pie with a side of roast potatoes and a serving of my dad’s incredible roasted lamb please.  I will enjoy my meal knowing that we have some incredible, learned forum members who are experts in their fields (Law, Medicine, etc.) and that they have clearly and definitively cleared up any misconceptions of what Justifiable Homicide means.  :)  :)   

Hi Rcmcap,

You raise a good question.  I think that maybe Gideon had Eva under his own personal surveillance and maybe someone alerted him that Eva was at his apartment.  I haven’t really thought of that before.  Now you have me thinking lady… :)

Hi Orangeena,

I think that maybe Mark was introduced in that way, but not for any specific reason.  Nothing else seemed to come from that piece of information.  Who knows though? 

As for Megumi, I found it incredibly odd that she never called Eva and her roommate never called Eva back just to let her know that everything was ok.  That sent up warning bells for me. There were a few instances about Megumi’s being sick and Eva trying to get a hold of her with no success.  So I agree that there might be something more to that.  On the other hand, Megumi might just have a bad case of stomach flu and might be in the hospital.  Who knows?  One never really knows when reading one of these books.  :)

Hi Everyone,

I was just thinking about how Elizabeth Vidal reacted when she saw the ring on Eva’s finger.  Seeing that ring would have meant that her son was finally serious about someone and was hopefully happy, but Elizabeth’s first instinct was to attack Eva because of her disbelief.  Do you think that she will ever be able to look past herself and look out for her son?  Or will Elizabeth Vidal only be happy if she gets to make all the decisions about her son’s love life?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Hi Barbiemitch,

I don’t think that Gideon will visit Corinne while Eva is away.  I think that if and when he does visit Corinne one final time, that Eva will know in advance and that she will probably be sitting outside in the waiting room or downstairs in the car.  I don’t think that Gideon would exclude Eva from that kind of visit.  Corinne has been a huge source of pain for Eva.  I don’t think that Gideon would ever do anything with and for Corinne again, without Eva’s knowledge and consent.  What do you think?

Hi Julie,

Don’t worry about the “crow pie†bit. It’s all good.   Let’s see how things work out in the next book.  Maybe it will be released before the end of the year.  Goodness willing we will all have some hair left on our heads and a few fingernails that we haven’t bitten off. :)

Hi Gigi

It will probably be an ulcer and high blood pressure !

Just another thought!

Elizabeth was seeing a shrink during her pregnancy with Ireland, what's to say she isnt still consulting with her? We know she was having a tough time with her boys, she may still have issues(yes WE know the woman is a bit screwy)that need resolving.

Once resolved she may accept her behaviour towards Gideon, and finally apologise to him.

I'm re reading again(fifth time)

I've got to the bit where their sitting at home talking before Eva goes to pick up Victor.

She thinks to herself. "Did Gideon need to get everything out in the open with his family, too. Is that what he'd need to fully heal."

After all that has gone on in the family, the hatred and jealousy from Chris jnr, his mothers denial, amongst other things we don't know about yet and hostility towards Eva, how could the relationships ever be reconciled?

Eva would forgive Lizzy if it meant healing Gideon, but would Lizzy accept it. (You'll never take my son away from me) were the words she used to Eva. I think it will be a rocky road. Any thoughts?

very rocky road especially for Gideon and Lizzy and if Lizzy does not accept Eva it will make matters worse

two questions.... sorry if they've been covered earlier, this thread is too out of control to keep up...and I love it. :)

1. did anyone else think it was weird the way Mark was asked to stop by the head of the agency's office? It was right after Gideon was trying to get Eva to work for him, so thought he'd found a way to get her amicably laid off or something. At the charity event they mentioned not wanting to lose her, so obviously that wasn't the case, but it seemed like an odd detail to throw in. Maybe that was just a way of introducing the chairman's character?

2. Anyone else's radar up about Megumi being sick? She's a peripheral character so I don't see her connected to any of the drama. But it seemed strange the way it was turned into a such a big deal for Eva. She's a friend to lean on, but Eva wouldn't have been able to tell her anything anyway.

I took a fiction writing class in college....and by saying that, I am not at all implying I'm an expert...I'm far, far from it!  Anyway, my point being, one of the things the professor said always stuck with me: Every word should have a purpose. So, for the two details above, seemingly inconsequential, but left up in the air, I'm left wondering 'what's the purpose?' Maybe there isn't one...but they've still been bugging me.

to be honest I never thought of anything around Mark but I did wonder about Megumi as she is never off sick, we have been debating that already in previous threads.

Glad you like the site, we do tend to get carried away on topics at time but I hope you can keep up with us crazy ladies :)

Could Mark get fired? Gideon gives him a job, along with his wife working for him. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Eva loves working with Mark. She has a good relationship with Mark, Steven and Shawna. Gideon will do anything to keep his wife happy. :D

Sorted!

Good idea :)

Hi Gigi

Hi Gigi

No way Sister!  That's what tequila shots are for! Everyone will forget all about their stress and pressures and worries and hopefully  the alcohol will kill off those few brain cells that came up with all those stinky theories.  So it's a win win all around, don't you think?   :)  :)

Just another thought!

Elizabeth was seeing a shrink during her pregnancy with Ireland, what's to say she is still consulting with her? We know she was having a tough time with her boys, she may still have issues(yes WE know the woman is a bit screwy)that need resolving.

Once resolved she may accept her behaviour towards Gideon, and finally apologise to him.

Hi Julie, 

Who do you think is counseling Elizabeth Vidal now?  Is it still the same psychiatrist or another one?

I like Matt also but I must agree I don't think he has that edge our gideon has... I DO however LOVE Matt as Cary ... Gorgeous model beautiful eyes gorg body!!! I see it!!

I agree with you, Matt as Cary, perfect :)

Hi Sheens263, 

You do a great job of posting all those lovely photos lady.  Take a bow! :)

I just love them and hope that everyone else does, I am open for other Actor's photo's if people want to let me know who they want up there for the Auditions if Henry is no longer available, I shall research the best photo's and post them while Kirsten is off on vacation. :)