Book 4 Title Is Captivated By You..!!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously how hot is he?!

I think my husband and I are heading for a Henry/Gideon induced fall out soon, he thinks I'm obsessed lol!!

Aren't we all LOL, although he is British he has crossed to America now so I think we should all share him LOL :)

It is a hot one !!  I just read it  

http://www.sylviaday.com/2013/07/04/afterburn-snippet-1/

I dont how to start-up a whole new section :(   but I'm sure some one here know how to do it 

I agree it was sizzling, sorry not sure how to set up a new section either but I am sure one of the lovely ladies on here will know :)

I agree it was sizzling, sorry not sure how to set up a new section either but I am sure one of the lovely ladies on here will know :)

I see your in Scotland.  I have some 'internet' friends there that just visited the US and I met up them about 4 yrs of chatting :)  

I see your in Scotland.  I have some 'internet' friends there that just visited the US and I met up them about 4 yrs of chatting :)

that is good, I live just outside of Edinburgh but work in Edinburgh and commute everyday, I have met lots of people in America over this site and I used to love Dr Quinn Medicine Women, mainly Joe Lando as Sully so we all chat about that as well on FB and on private email.  Everyone is so nice :)

Thank you ladies for wishing us American gals a happy fourth.

I just hope the fireworks aren't still going off when I go to bed!! Happens every year -_-

Yes, Thank you.

And it happens to me too... Fireworks until early morning. Hopefully they will use em all up though and they'll stop lighting them off from 11pm through 1am :-)

It is the 1st of a 2 book series. 2nd book Aftershock due out Nov 12th, Afterburn dues out Aug 15th.

Hope this helps

Hi Barb, 

I was just about to ask.  I saw the books on sale on Amazon and it said something about a Novemeber release date.  It didn't mention anything about an August 15th release date.  Could you tell me where the book is on sale in August please?  It would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance. :)  

Yes, Thank you.

And it happens to me too... Fireworks until early morning. Hopefully they will use em all up though and they'll stop lighting them off from 11pm through 1am :-)

Hi Peachies, 

Happy Fourth of July!  I hope you get some rest.  :)

Sylvia just posted the first Afterburn snippet   :)    so we need a new section I guess 

Hi Fsumom & Everyone, 

Does everyone want another thread or does everyone want an entirely different section like at the front of the community web-page?  What does everyone think?   

Hi Barb, 

I was just about to ask.  I saw the books on sale on Amazon and it said something about a Novemeber release date.  It didn't mention anything about an August 15th release date.  Could you tell me where the book is on sale in August please?  It would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance. :)  

GiGi

I would guess that it would be on sale everywhere on Aug 15th, that is the date that Sylvia web says it is released. 

If you scroll thru the coming soon both books are listed there.

Hope this helps  :)

http://www.sylviaday.com/coming-soon/#afterburn

GiGi

I would guess that it would be on sale everywhere on Aug 15th, that is the date that Sylvia web says it is released. 

If you scroll thru the coming soon both books are listed there.

Hope this helps   :)

http://www.sylviaday.com/coming-soon/#afterburn

Hi Barb,

Thanks for the information.  My only thought or concern is having to wait or having a publishing company delay the release again.  Once you commit to buying something from a website, aren't you obligated to keep your purchase?  How could you cancel your order?

We should all take picture in front poster, think they would also go viral....?????   :)

HI Barb, 

Your thought is very interesting.  If many people did this, the forum would have a "Superman" link that would stretch all around the world (well at least to many places in the world).  The thought is actually very intriguing. Thanks for the thought.   :)

Hi Barb,

Thanks for the information.  My only thought or concern is having to wait or having a publishing company delay the release again.  Once you commit to buying something from a website, aren't you obligated to keep your purchase?  How could you cancel your order?

You know I am not sure I usually buy most of my books from stores here in my area.  But if she changes released date not sure.

I don't think that there will be the ordeal there was with EWY by what Sylvia has said in all the interviews and such....!!

Great thanks for that. I may wait until

November and buy both at once! Not sure I want to read another book that I have to wait a few months for the next one!! Although I say this and I just know yous will all drag me down with you!! ;)

Yep I too might do that!!

:)