Book 4 Title Is Captivated By You..!!

Hi Barb, 

I started buying my books online because they were at least 60% cheaper, if not more than in regular bookstores.  There is a huge price difference when you stop to think about it.  Oh well, I will have to decide soon I guess.  I may just check some different websites out to see what they say.

Let's hope that the same things don't happen with her next series...fingers crossed.  :)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GiGi

I would guess that it would be on sale everywhere on Aug 15th, that is the date that Sylvia web says it is released. 

If you scroll thru the coming soon both books are listed there.

Hope this helps   :)

http://www.sylviaday.com/coming-soon/#afterburn

going to pre-order these I think they look really good :)

Hi Peachies,

Happy Fourth of July! I hope you get some rest. :)

Thank you GiGi.

We didn't get to bed until close to midnight last night. I've been a little sleep deprived and it must have shown...

I was teased (aka not really), by my husband, with a spanking if I didn't stop being grumpy.

I sighed and smiled and apologized for being cranky ...

and then thought of something similar with Eva & Gideon

Thank you GiGi.

We didn't get to bed until close to midnight last night. I've been a little sleep deprived and it must have shown...

I was teased (aka not really), by my husband, with a spanking if I didn't stop being grumpy.

I sighed and smiled and apologized for being cranky ...

and then thought of something similar with Eva & Gideon

Ms. Peachies,

I hope you have a great weekend. :)

going to pre-order these I think they look really good :)

I took a leap into the unknown and pre-ordered them both. There's no way a book by SD can be bad!!!

Saw this on Twitter yesterday, so we may have a few more weeks to wait.  I sent SD a Tweet just to confirm that CBY snippet will not be out before Afterburn is released but she has not come back to me :(

<p>

Saw this on Twitter yesterday, so we may have a few more weeks to wait. I sent SD a Tweet just to confirm that CBY snippet will not be out before Afterburn is released but she has not come back to me :(

Thanks Sheens yay maybe will be getting the book sooner than we think

Saw this on Twitter yesterday, so we may have a few more weeks to wait.  I sent SD a Tweet just to confirm that CBY snippet will not be out before Afterburn is released but she has not come back to me :(

Thank you Thank you for sharing did not see must pay better attention     :)

I just noticed last night when I was on, it was in the thread with the Hollywood lady who was going on about Bared to you, Kit someone or something like that, it is 28 degrees here and I am melting at work, we don't have air conditioning, never get it that hot over here LOL. 

The only bad thing with this is that does that mean are we going to have to wait until after 12th August or whenever it is in August that Afterburn comes out as that is still about 3 or 4 weeks away, I was hoping for something next week, wishful thinking I know but hey ho one can wish :)

I just noticed last night when I was on, it was in the thread with the Hollywood lady who was going on about Bared to you, Kit someone or something like that, it is 28 degrees here and I am melting at work, we don't have air conditioning, never get it that hot over here LOL. 

The only bad thing with this is that does that mean are we going to have to wait until after 12th August or whenever it is in August that Afterburn comes out as that is still about 3 or 4 weeks away, I was hoping for something next week, wishful thinking I know but hey ho one can wish :)