Is Megumi

MegansCoils

Hi Chiara

If you read in the book it states that Lacey was due to call Martin later that night, there are no other mentions of Lacey contacting Martin, we think this will be in the next book.

We covered in length the suspicions as to who Michael is or what he has done with Megumi.  you never know about Will, it could be that but Eva has never said anything to Will about her life or past so he could not say anything also if Will was connected in anyway to Gideon or Gideon's past we felt Gideon would have noticed by now. 

thanks for your opinions and observations

Lacey and Martin did have one date.   In previous posts I was thinking Michael and Chris Jr were one in the same.   We will see.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacey and Martin did have one date.   In previous posts I was thinking Michael and Chris Jr were one in the same.   We will see.

Hopefully Megumi is not hiding out because she betrayed Eva in some way after all she says herself she is a gossip... But I keep going over it in my mind and she wasn't really privy to a lot of Eva's confidences except for the night that they went out to dinner with Cary and he was teasing Eva about her love life... Maybe the NY POST will run with the headline GIDEON CROSS aka Marathon Man in the business world and in the bedroom ... Quote unquote LOL!!

Gaia

We have discussed this before after Entwined came out, but one thing you have to think about is if Michael is Chris Jr Megumi would have seen him in the Crossfire building and therefore would know he is not who he say's he is as Chris Jr came to see Gideon often.

Also when Megumi was going to tell Michael good bye he came to her place of business.  She said something like who does that?  Eva would recognize Christopher.

Michael only wants to obtain information suitable for his interests, and as:

1.- The only ones who know Michael are Lacey and Megumi.

2.- Megumi is known to be a gossiper (something any PI could easily realize)

3.- Lacey could have been a good source of information about Eva and Gideon to Michael (through Megumi's gossip at home) and a very discreet one.

4.- The blind date with Lacey doesn't work. Maybe Michael persuaded Lacey to be on a blind date with her flatmate thinking on keeping the primal source (Megumi), not as discreet as Lacey, but still good.

5.- Megumi kicks off Michael and then he starts to stalk her (not good to loose the source!)

6.- Eva has never seen Michael

7.- Megumi's "illness" is something Michael's related (raped, captive,...), threatened to inform him (Eva doesn't tell Megumi with who she spent the weekend -Brett or Gideon- when she asked, so she doesn't know)

8.- There's only one person who could be really interested in what Eva does, in order to harm Gideon

So, my thought:

Michael is Christopher Vidal Jr.

I'd agree with you if again, Facebook stalking did not exist lol.

I like the new theory of Megumi betraying her, but was it so bad that she would have to hide for a few days? The only thing she'd feel super bad for is spilling about the wedding and there is no way she'd know about that.

Do you know where around that happened?

Sorry I just don't see Michael = CV Jr.

Michael dated Lacey 1st who has no connection to E & G at all.  And there is nothing to indicate Megumi has anything on value info wise about E & G that would benefit CV Jr.   

I do think there is a problem w Megumi, maybe if she was abused (which I think we all suspect it) Eva will help her recover and pull her into what foundation she sets up with her hush money.

I do think there is a problem w Megumi, maybe if she was abused (which I think we all suspect it) Eva will help her recover and pull her into what foundation she sets up with her hush money.

I like that one! :)

Even i'm still with Michael=CV Jr., or some sort of connection between them, still not seen. In this topic I'm like the devil's advocate :P

Also, out of topic, I've seen most of you like Henry Cavill as Gideon, so I've search for a pic w/ long hair and less tamed, more dark and dangerous.  Hope you'll like it ;)

I like that one! :)

Even i'm still with Michael=CV Jr., or some sort of connection between them, still not seen. In this topic I'm like the devil's advocate :P

Also, out of topic, I've seen most of you like Henry Cavill as Gideon, so I've search for a pic w/ long hair and less tamed, more dark and dangerous.  Hope you'll like it ;)

Yes I do like your picture, I noticed it right away the eyes are very intense...

I'd agree with you if again, Facebook stalking did not exist lol.

I like the new theory of Megumi betraying her, but was it so bad that she would have to hide for a few days? The only thing she'd feel super bad for is spilling about the wedding and there is no way she'd know about that.

Hi MegansCoils.

Do you see Gideon having a Facebook account? If so, do you expect to find CV between his friends? or even photos of them together? I think that to find something where they're both related (internet world) you have to go directly to Vidal Records' web, and not sure you'll find G showing there.

New gals I'm sure we've discussed this subject previously and if I'm right in thinking that Sylvia clarified the idea of Michael and NO he isn't Christopher Vidal Jnr

Anyone else remember that or have I just made that up ?.?

Hi ShazScott,

I remember the same thing as well.  If I am not mistaken, one of the ladies asked this very same question at one of the meet & greet's (or perhaps FB or Twitter...but I could swear that question was answered at a book bash).  :)

Hi MegansCoils.

Do you see Gideon having a Facebook account? If so, do you expect to find CV between his friends? or even photos of them together? I think that to find something where they're both related (internet world) you have to go directly to Vidal Records' web, and not sure you'll find G showing there.

Facebook? No, but yes to a Google Search. Google has that thing where it shows spouse, parents, and siblings (children if available). After she sees he has a brother, she'd see who it is. I don't think Michael is Chris though.

New gals I'm sure we've discussed this subject previously and if I'm right in thinking that Sylvia clarified the idea of Michael and NO he isn't Christopher Vidal Jnr

Anyone else remember that or have I just made that up ?.?

Yes we have Shaz and yes Sylvia did clarify that

• 10 months later...

I think Michael is really Nathan and he is using Megumi to get to Eva and info on her he either has her held captive of killed her! What do you think???

Nathan was already dead by the time Megumi had her most recent encounters with "Michael". Are you saying that you don't think Nathan is really dead??

Nathan was already dead by the time Megumi had her most recent encounters with "Michael". Are you saying that you don't think Nathan is really dead??

For the love of all that is good in this world Sscrph, please let Nathan be dead (fingers crossed, he is taking a dirt nap!)!  I don't think that the forum members would be able to take a "faked death" scenario. Although, that would be the "mother" of all plot twists.  Sigh!

Just a few more months, just a few more months, just a few more months and then we will finally start to get some answers.  :)

GiGi