OMG I want to start talking about EWY NOW!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMg...Got mine at 11:30 last night from iBooks, finally had to stop at 4:30 this morning....only to resume right after I dropped my daughter off to school and put the tv on for my son...lol..I'm so bad ;( 

But, now I'm done! I should'velisted my theories in the theory thread, b/c so many of them were right! So happy to have this book, but now...sigh...

***POSSIBLE SPOILER**** (Although, I really dont think so)

....Can they NOT have so much DRAMA?!?! Lol...I want  .....you- know- who to go away!!! Maybe you don't know who..well...I want 1,2,3 people to go way..indefinatly make that 4,5,6.. :mad2: ..but...ugh...ok...we're really waiting til friday to discuss?  It's only fair. Maybe I'll go through the snapshots in the meantime and compare...

OMg...Got mine at 11:30 last night from iBooks, finally had to stop at 4:30 this morning....only to resume right after I dropped my daughter off to school and put the tv on for my son...lol..I'm so bad ;( 

But, now I'm done! I should'velisted my theories in the theory thread, b/c so many of them were right! So happy to have this book, but now...sigh...

....Can they NOT have so much DRAMA?!?! Lol...I want  .....you- know- who to go away!!! Maybe you don't know who..well...I want 1,2,3 people to go way..indefinatly make that 4,5,6.. :mad2: ..but...ugh...ok...we're really waiting til friday to discuss?  It's only fair. Maybe I'll go through the snapshots in the meantime and compare...

Before every chapter I take a look at the snapshot for that chapter!

Be strong and wait till friday lol 

Omg I just wanna say WOW first if all. I really don't to spoiler things for the ladies so I just want to ask general reactions to certain parts by giving chapter number instead of details.

Chapter 14?

Chapter 20?

My son confiscated my iPad, but when I get it back, I'll go thru is see about those chapters. Can't wait to chat! :P

I'll probaby re-read tonight, slowly...let it sink in more. I too hope that book 4 isn't a long ways away

That's what I said.  I can't believe there is so much drama but it is a great story.  I want to know when the next book will be release.  I have to know what happens next.

Omg I just wanna say WOW first if all. I really don't to spoiler things for the ladies so I just want to ask general reactions to certain parts by giving chapter number instead of details.

Chapter 14?

Chapter 20?

You know what Jenn.. I'm highly suspicious of chapter 14 lol! Can't wait till we all get to that point in our discussion to see what others thought. Is it Friday yet?!?

You know what Jenn.. I'm highly suspicious of chapter 14 lol! Can't wait till we all get to that point in our discussion to see what others thought. Is it Friday yet?!?

Ok good I'm glad someone else thought the same cuz when I read it I was like WTF where's the catch? Hurry up Friday.

I'm right there with you!  Hmmm.... WHO? What? When? Where? WHY?  =)

Omg! Ive just finished. How brilliant was that!

I love love love it.

Charging kindle to read again later. Big smiles from England :)

I am missing reading again as at theatre to see the musical 9-5 with girls from work, will continue to listen to audio on drive home LOL xx