Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

I always wondered when she said petite was she referring to her height? I thought that Eva is 5'6 or 5'7. i don't consider that to be short. 

When Tatiana was prancing around naked Gideon said "Last I checked, the wife I can't resist was petite and voluptuous.  Spectacularly so."  I don't remember her height being 5.6

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning ladies from a wet miserable Scotland with terrible Thunder and Lightening and torrential rain, something to cheer us up

1001202_215726455248326_1651758799_n.jpg

'Thunder and Lightening and torrential rain....' are you kidding me? I'm wilting under an African sun here!!!!!!

As for the pics       love4.gif

164278_310436565766732_1706836696_n.jpg

Does anyone notice how pale his eyes appear when he wears bright blue? Always lovely though.  :)

Hi GiGi  :)

you're right!

I'm watching Henry's interview in the Special Contents section of the first Tudors DVD right now. He's wearing a red T-shirt and his blue eyes are literally jumping out of my TV screen!!!!!!  :D

I can't see Gideon in this shirt he always seems to wear dark tees and shirts or white dress shirts untucked for his casual style...

I have to say Sscrph, I really enjoy Gideon in a nice suit and tie.  I can also see Gideon in dark tee shirts or white as well.  That is the way that Sylvia has described our beloved Gideon...sigh! :)

I always wondered when she said petite was she referring to her height? I thought that Eva is 5'6 or 5'7. i don't consider that to be short. 

When Tatiana was prancing around naked Gideon said "Last I checked, the wife I can't resist was petite and voluptuous.  Spectacularly so."  I don't remember her height being 5.6

Hi Sharon & Jls,

Petite is usually defined by someone who is under 5 '5'.   I picture Eva as being 5'2' or 5'3', but not much more.  I think that Eva's small stature would be visibly striking against a man like Gideon who is 6'2'.  What do you ladies think?

Hi GiGi   :)

you're right!

I'm watching Henry's interview in the Special Contents section of the first Tudors DVD right now. He's wearing a red T-shirt and his blue eyes are literally jumping out of my TV screen!!!!!!   :D

Hi Gabri,

I think that HC looks best in colours that contrast his eye colour and allow the colour of his eyes to shine through.  :) :) :)

Hi Sharon & Jls,

Petite is usually defined by someone who is under 5 '5'.   I picture Eva as being 5'2' or 5'3', but not much more.  I think that Eva's small stature would be visibly striking against a man like Gideon who is 6'2'.  What do you ladies think?

Hello

Sometime ago someone tweeted SD to ask how tall Eva was and she responded" 5'5 or thereabouts ".

I have to agree Sscrph.  I like men who sport a shorter hair style. :)

Hi GiGi

I totally agree with you. The shorter the better!!!

well I am 5ft 2inch and classed as petite not in the stomach region I may add though LOL, but I always thought maybe she was about 5'5 or 5'6 but very curvy and petite that way in her waist etc

'Thunder and Lightening and torrential rain....' are you kidding me? I'm wilting under an African sun here!!!!!!

As for the pics       love4.gif

we have more Thunder and Lightning and rain today, and I have the company BBQ tomorrow which I organise every year, can you send some sun for tomorrow please.

Don't know if you saw it but I shared a picture on my FB page last night of Edinburgh in the lightning storm on Tuesday night, it really is spectacular, now stop hogging the sun Gabri and send some over please :)