Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

You know this stuff is part of why I'm always defending Brett - Eva is always jerking him around (okay, call it sending mixed messages) from the first time she kissed him back to accepting dates to sending little smiley faces. No wonder Brett keeps trying. I adore Eva, but she and Gideon are both at fault in their dealings with past lovers. I know they have their reasons, but it does make me have a little bit of sympathy even for Corinne. Of course Corinne is in a whole other category from Brett.

Hi Nrock :)

in dealing with Brett, I believe Eva is too naive. She has still to figure out that sometimes you can't stay friends with an ex and you have to cut him/her completely off until he/she comes to his/her senses. She's playing with fire now, but showing Brett she can only be a friend to him might be the right strategy.

I for one would put Brett on the first flight to Honolulu!!!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a Sex and the City gal too???   Me too   :)

Hi Barb

I love Sex an the City too much!! Once a year i have a ladies' night with my girlfriends and we watch as many DVDs as we can manage, plus pop-corn, potato chips and a six-pack or two. Each and every time we have a h e l l of a time!!! Which of the girls do you like most? I really like Samantha.

Hi Barb

I love Sex an the City too much!! Once a year i have a ladies' night with my girlfriends and we watch as many DVDs as we can manage, plus pop-corn, potato chips and a six-pack or two. Each and every time we have a h e l l of a time!!! Which of the girls do you like most? I really like Samantha.

That sounds like fun yes I like Samantha too.  I own both movies and box set of all the TV show DVD.

I see your point but I think that Brett has a bad boy streak and there is something we don't know about him yet.  Oh darn I swore I wasn't going to discuss Brett until I read Captivated.  Can't resist though. 

I see your point but I think that Brett has a bad boy streak and there is something we don't know about him yet.  Oh darn I swore I wasn't going to discuss Brett until I read Captivated.  Can't resist though. 

I've said it before .....

and I still think that bad boy Brett knows about the sex tape and has seen it too     !!!!

Hi Nrock :)

in dealing with Brett, I believe Eva is too naive. She has still to figure out that sometimes you can't stay friends with an ex and you have to cut him/her completely off until he/she comes to his/her senses. She's playing with fire now, but showing Brett she can only be a friend to him might be the right strategy.

I for one would put Brett on the first flight to Honolulu!!!!

Flight now boarding TWA....for Hawaii...:)

I've said it before .....

and I still think that bad boy Brett knows about the sex tape and has seen it too     !!!!

Really? You think he's seen it? I really dont know what to think of Brett, I'll just wait and see what happen in CBY. At one moment I understand why he acts the way he does (Eva isnt doing herself any favors).

Hi fsumom--

I agree.  I think Brett has seen the tape.  I am not sure he isn't even behind it.  GOLDEN is his big break.  Talk about press!!!!!  He has seen the pix of Gideon and Eva.  Seems like everyone has.  Imagine if it got out and the Eva in the song was THE Gideon Cross's girlfriend.  

Will someone please hire this man already.  Let's get this show on the road.  He is so hot it is beyond belief.  

Hi fsumom--

I agree.  I think Brett has seen the tape.  I am not sure he isn't even behind it.  GOLDEN is his big break.  Talk about press!!!!!  He has seen the pix of Gideon and Eva.  Seems like everyone has.  Imagine if it got out and the Eva in the song was THE Gideon Cross's girlfriend.  

Will someone please hire this man already.  Let's get this show on the road.  He is so hot it is beyond belief.  

I also wonder if the tape and the video are 'pay back' for the fight.  Brett thinking that when Gideon see them he will drop Eva and then Brett will have a clear road to reclaim or actually claim her for himself.  He and Sam may have pieced together the sex tape and then he made the video to mirror the real thing ......  OH THE DRAMA   LOL  

I'm also ready for the snippets and snapshots to begin, but will also take a cover to hold me over.   :)  

gabri you are so so funny!!  This pic reminds me when Gideon followed Eva to her room in his penthouse and he put his hands above the door to wait for her to come back out, when she gave him the key on the key fob.  You remember???

Yes I totally agree with you Barb because Eva even comments that the pose displayed his body beautifully and it most certainly does!!YUM!!

You know I've just finished re-reading for like the 10th time and I was exactly the same. The whole Brett thing was really annoying me. But then I wonder if it seems worse because we are actually in Eva's head? I love my husband more than words but there are men who are my exes that to some extent still make me go weak at the knees or who I still feel that slight spark with! But then I never would entertain being friends with them, especially if I thought they felt they had a chance with me as Brett clearly does with Eva. I sometimes get angry with Eva when reading it and then other times I do kind of sympathise does that make sense?!

Mind you if Gideon is half as hot as Mr Cavill there is no chance in h.ell I would even glance at another man!!

I'm thinking Brett is very hot too but not Gideon Cross hot as Megumi would say...