Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

Hi Mam2e,

Thanks for the information.  I hope your day is blessed.  :)

I always thought Eva was 5'6 because in BTY Eva states that Cary is 6 inches taller than her and I just assumed that since he is a male model he is probably 6 foot tall or thereabouts , but I agree that I don't think 5'6 is considered petite...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say Sscrph, I really enjoy Gideon in a nice suit and tie.  I can also see Gideon in dark tee shirts or white as well.  That is the way that Sylvia has described our beloved Gideon...sigh! :)

I would love to see HC in an untucked white dress shirt with rolled up sleeves and jeans like Gideon wore to the Vidal Garden Party hopefully Sheens can dig one out of her bag of tricks. Lol!! :) :)

gabri you are so so funny!!  This pic reminds me when Gideon followed Eva to her room in his penthouse and he put his hands above the door to wait for her to come back out, when she gave him the key on the key fob.  You remember???

I never thought of that but you are so right Barb, it could be Gideon leaning on Eva's door frame :)

I would love to see HC in an untucked white dress shirt with rolled up sleeves and jeans like Gideon wore to the Vidal Garden Party hopefully Sheens can dig one out of her bag of tricks. Lol!! :) :)

I shall have a look around ladies and see what I can find :)

You know I've just finished re-reading for like the 10th time and I was exactly the same. The whole Brett thing was really annoying me. But then I wonder if it seems worse because we are actually in Eva's head? I love my husband more than words but there are men who are my exes that to some extent still make me go weak at the knees or who I still feel that slight spark with! But then I never would entertain being friends with them, especially if I thought they felt they had a chance with me as Brett clearly does with Eva. I sometimes get angry with Eva when reading it and then other times I do kind of sympathise does that make sense?!

Mind you if Gideon is half as hot as Mr Cavill there is no chance in h.ell I would even glance at another man!!

That's a good point! It could seem worse because its from Eva's pov and she feels guilty.

Hi Nrock :)

in dealing with Brett, I believe Eva is too naive. She has still to figure out that sometimes you can't stay friends with an ex and you have to cut him/her completely off until he/she comes to his/her senses. She's playing with fire now, but showing Brett she can only be a friend to him might be the right strategy.

I for one would put Brett on the first flight to Honolulu!!!!

how can she think they were "friends"?  She really hasn't laid eyes or talked to Brett since she walked out of the bar 4 years ago.  I personally don't like the way Eva is handling the Brett situation.  She would be furious if Gideon had thoughts for Corrine as sexual as she has had for Brett.  I know their "date" was for appearances, but she went too far in bringing him back to her apartment.

also if we are nickpicking.....If Gideon got the apartment next door to be near Eva if Nathan showed up, why bother....Nathan was dead by Thursday night and he was moving in that Tuesday/Wednesday evening.

Still love the series, can't wait for the book, a snippett or even a snapshot!!

how can she think they were "friends"?  She really hasn't laid eyes or talked to Brett since she walked out of the bar 4 years ago.  I personally don't like the way Eva is handling the Brett situation.  She would be furious if Gideon had thoughts for Corrine as sexual as she has had for Brett.  I know their "date" was for appearances, but she went too far in bringing him back to her apartment.

also if we are nickpicking.....If Gideon got the apartment next door to be near Eva if Nathan showed up, why bother....Nathan was dead by Thursday night and he was moving in that Tuesday/Wednesday evening.

Still love the series, can't wait for the book, a snippett or even a snapshot!!

Gideon got the apartment while Cary was in the hospital.  At that time he didn't know how long Nathan would be around.  I think the plan to kill Nathan started to take place once Gideon had the apartment.  There was a good chance that Nathan wouldn't be so easy to do in and Gideon wanted to be prepared. 

As far as friends with Brett, I agree.  If Eva wanted to be friends she should have tried that before Gideon was in the picture.  She obviously didn't even Google him in four year or she would have known about the band's name change and his record deal.