Book 4 Title Is Captivated By You..!!

I could never picture you being Goth.  I have an image of a very prim and proper lady in my mind (almost like a lady who lunches).  Who knew that you had a bit of a wild side to you. :)

LMAO, that is so funny, thanks GiGi you made my morning, no I am not a prim and proper lady, I can be quite wicked at times but I do have a good sense of humour and sometimes a potty mouth (I work with lots of maintenance men and contractors), I am very loyal though to my friends and would do anything for them (much like a puppy dog LOL)

That must have been one very strickingly beautiful bouquet.  :)

I will see if I can find a picture of them for you :)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best photo of my roses I could find for you GiGi, this is me with my best friend (at the time, now she has fallen away) on my wedding day 8 years ago, I had crystals in my roses as well and blood red/nearly purple Cala Lillies for the bridesmaids etc

223327_1036512074975_347_n.jpg

He just makes my mornin!!! :)

Did anyone see the article yesterday about him supposedly dating the girl from The Big Bang Theory?! Even Henry has a thing for blondes!!

Yes I noticed it on FB, not who I thought he would go for, I thought he was still dating the darker hair lady who went to the premiers with him and some of the Man of Steel Promotions, cannot remember her name.

I could never picture you being Goth.  I have an image of a very prim and proper lady in my mind (almost like a lady who lunches).  Who knew that you had a bit of a wild side to you. :)

Yes I was thinking that too , anyway nothing wrong with GOTH to each his own!!! I just don't like it in a flower LOL :) :)

Best photo of my roses I could find for you GiGi, this is me with my best friend (at the time, now she has fallen away) on my wedding day 8 years ago, I had crystals in my roses as well and blood red/nearly purple Cala Lillies for the bridesmaids etc

Very nice pictures, beautiful...!!!!

Yeah she's the actress from fast and furious not sure her name. Apparently they split in May and he's been linked to her now. I don't actually seem them as a couple, don't think they'd look right some how!! Of course maybe that's because I can only picture him looking right with me lol!! ;)

No I agree, I don' see them as a couple they just do not suit, she is just to flighty for him :) but that is my thought anyway

Just lovely, Sheens!

You looked so beautiful!  The roses seem to pale in comparison. :) 

LMAO, that is so funny, thanks GiGi you made my morning, no I am not a prim and proper lady, I can be quite wicked at times but I do have a good sense of humour and sometimes a potty mouth (I work with lots of maintenance men and contractors), I am very loyal though to my friends and would do anything for them (much like a puppy dog LOL)

I will see if I can find a picture of them for you :)

Thank you for taking the time to find that photo.  The roses are beautiful but you looked positively radiant! :) 

Love this :-

“I bet you say that to all the girls.â€
“What other girls?â€
“You’ve got a rep, you know.â€
“But you’re the one wearing my ring."
- Eva & Gideon (Entwined with You by @SylDay )

“What other girls?â€

Love this! BTW, your wedding picture is absolutely LOVELY! 

“What other girls?â€

Great dialogue between alter ego Gideon and Eva. :)