The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes....what's going to happen w/ Victor! I hope he reappears in this book...I liked him. :)  Maybe there'll be a 'Victor' snapshot soon? lol....He's def going to need answers....I hope Gideon asks him for Eva's hand! lol...I've said this before, but I hope he does...i think it'll be so sweet :)

Hi Nathalia,

I hope that Victor apears in the next book too.  I really like this character. What kind of snapshot do you think would best represent Victor?  What does everyone think? 

I can't seem to find the post abou how Eva got back to Gideon's place after Detective Grave talk to her.   Clancy drove her back.   The book does say he drove her back.

Clancy drove her there. Eva was in a daze at the time, shocked by what she'd just been told. The daze lasted until she stood in front of Gideon's door. Middle of page 337:

Somehow, I ended up at Gideon's apartment.

I don't remember leaving Parker's studio or telling Clancy where to take me. I don't remember checking in with the front desk or riding the elevator up. When I found myself in the private foyer facing Gideon's door, I had to stop a moment, unsure of how I'd gotten from the bleachers to that point.

so I just called the paramus barnes and noble regarding the June 4th Sylvia Day appearance...has anyone ever gone to an appearance before??I know that you dont need a reservation at this one but is it worth going to hear what she has to say??I have a nook so I'm likely not really going to get a signature

Via Facebook announcement, Sylvia will be doing a live radio show appearance this afternoon, including answering questions about what happened at the end of Reflected. The show starts at 4 p.m. U.S. Central Daylight Time (the station is in Kansas). Here's a link to listen to the station online: http://www.live365.com/stations/1025theriver

Sylvia posted this on FB today if anyone wants to listen in.

via 1025 The River: "Today Phil Martinez will have an awesome guest during the 4pm hour CST! She is participating in RT Book Reviews upcoming Booklovers Convention in Kansas City, May 1st- May 5th. Author of the Crossfire Series and #1 New ...York Times and #1 international bestselling author of romance fiction Sylvia Day, will answer questions about the fate of Gideon and Eva as well as the burning question of just what happened at the end of Reflected in You! Tell your out of town friends they can listen live at http://www.live365.com/stations/1025theriver or by downloading the Live 365 app for smartphones!"

so I just called the paramus barnes and noble regarding the June 4th Sylvia Day appearance...has anyone ever gone to an appearance before??I know that you dont need a reservation at this one but is it worth going to hear what she has to say??I have a nook so I'm likely not really going to get a signature

I'm going.  I know we are strangers but do you want to meet up.   A couple of girlfriends might be going too.   I'm going to have her sign both books.

Yes I am really trying to go, like I said I've never done anything like this before and I've got no acutal books to sign, just my nook, which needless to say has about 20 various Sylvia Day books and I'm pretty old (turning 50) and thinking about going I feel like a teenager groupie in some ways, but if I can get out of work early enough (NYC) I plan to go over the GW Bridge to Paramus;;;I am most interested in the Q and A session I suppose

I guess like most of you the books affected me and I fell in love with Gideon and Eva, much more so than Christian and Ana which I felt was not written nearly as well,

As we get closer we'll figure out who each other are and hook up at the barnes and noble,  OK?

Clancy drove her there. Eva was in a daze at the time, shocked by what she'd just been told. The daze lasted until she stood in front of Gideon's door. Middle of page 337:

Somehow, I ended up at Gideon's apartment.

I don't remember leaving Parker's studio or telling Clancy where to take me. I don't remember checking in with the front desk or riding the elevator up. When I found myself in the private foyer facing Gideon's door, I had to stop a moment, unsure of how I'd gotten from the bleachers to that point.

Clancy must have noticed the cops following them.

I've been able to keep the station running mostly, though there are occasional "burps"

Kristen - what web browser are you using? Internet Explorer? I find that Google Chrome works much better than Internet "Exploder" (ha ha) for audio and video, so if you're able, try that.

Julie - the station is on the Internet, so you should be able to access it just like you do here. Not sure where you live in Europe, but I recognize the program will probably run past your bedtime.

I'm in my home office today and need to work late anyway, so unless (knock on wood) an emergency comes up, I should be able to listen and take notes.

Yes I am really trying to go, like I said I've never done anything like this before and I've got no acutal books to sign, just my nook, which needless to say has about 20 various Sylvia Day books and I'm pretty old (turning 50) and thinking about going I feel like a teenager groupie in some ways, but if I can get out of work early enough (NYC) I plan to go over the GW Bridge to Paramus;;;I am most interested in the Q and A session I suppose

I guess like most of you the books affected me and I fell in love with Gideon and Eva, much more so than Christian and Ana which I felt was not written nearly as well,

As we get closer we'll figure out who each other are and hook up at the barnes and noble,  OK?

Sounds good....You are not old.  I'm 45 and I'm going.