The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

You are too hillarious!  Which village do you live in?  London?  Essex?    Just remember to be nice to the donkey; he will be the one delivering the next book and the book after that....provided he survives all the excess weight from all the book deliveries he has had to make.

Hi Gigi

I love in Essex.

I think his wheel has come off his cart!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gigi

I love in Essex.

I think his wheel has come off his cart!!

Hi Julie, 

Try not to worry too much.  Hopefully the donkey has been well fed and watered.  He will make the delivery soon.  I am surprised that you read the book so quickly.  I am actually surprised that everyone seems to have read the book very quickly.

Hi Julie, 

Try not to worry too much.  Hopefully the donkey has been well fed and watered.  He will make the delivery soon.  I am surprised that you read the book so quickly.  I am actually surprised that everyone seems to have read the book very quickly.

It took me two days to read it.... But I started at 10pm and went to bed at 4am and was half way done then finished it the next day. I read it slowly on purpose.... Trying to soak it aalllll in!

Hi Julie, 

Hi Gigi

I downloaded on 4th. So had a bit of a marathon reading Tuesday, plus today.

My eyes are a bit cross eyed at the moment. Lol

It took me two days to read it.... But I started at 10pm and went to bed at 4am and was half way done then finished it the next day. I read it slowly on purpose.... Trying to soak it aalllll in!

I shall do that tomorrow, when the donkey arrives. I prefer a book to a kindle. At least there's no battery to charge!

Hi Gigi

I downloaded on 4th. So had a bit of a marathon reading Tuesday, plus today.

My eyes are a bit cross eyed at the moment. Lol

Hi Julie, 

I swear the must be pharmacies all around the world that have sold out on eye drops!  Either that or there are going to be a lot of ladies going off to see their family eye doctors for dried, shrivelled eye balls!  Ok, ok, I am just kidding....but not by much...I suspect....

I read like a turtle so I can't figure out how everyone has read the book so quickly...sigh!  Oh, well...I will be ready by Friday. 

I shall do that tomorrow, when the donkey arrives. I prefer a book to a kindle. At least there's no battery to charge!

For some reason an actual book takes me so much longer to read! I read the pillar of the earth a few years ago... It took me a year! Of course there were other reasons for me not finishing it sooner but still I read physical books very slowly :-/

I prefer a book too.  I think that there is something almost comforting about it.  You can go back and look for a specific page or passage.  You can bookmark a page, etc....  I am a tangible kind of girl.  I want to be able o hold it in my hands.  Do you know what I mean? 

I prefer a book too.  I think that there is something almost comforting about it.  You can go back and look for a specific page or passage.  You can bookmark a page, etc....  I am a tangible kind of girl.  I want to be able o hold it in my hands.  Do you know what I mean?

Most definitely. There's something comforting in a book.

For some reason an actual book takes me so much longer to read! I read the pillar of the earth a few years ago... It took me a year! Of course there were other reasons for me not finishing it sooner but still I read physical books very slowly :-/

I find it interesting.  I find it so much more difficult to read off of a computer screen for an extended period of time.  I also find that I get tired far more easily.  I don't know if there is something to it, but maybe I like having a book near me so just in case I fall asleep then I can still absorb the written material by osmosis....ok, now I am kidding. 

I find it interesting.  I find it so much more difficult to read off of a computer screen for an extended period of time.  I also find that I get tired far more easily.  I don't know if there is something to it, but maybe I like having a book near me so just in case I fall asleep then I can still absorb the written material by osmosis....ok, now I am kidding.

I find the background light irritating. Weird!

I do the exact same with a physical book! If I was reading the paperback instead of the ebook I would still be reading lol probably finish by Thursday night.

That's ok!  You will have the night to rest and relax for Friday morning.  You will be bright eyed and bushy tailed!  The rest of us will be looking for eye drops to rehydrate our eye balls in attempts to prevent our eye balls from shrivelling up and falling out of our heads. 

I find the background light irritating. Weird!

It is interesting.  Each person has a very different way of absorbing material and some people find it very easy to read off of computer screens while others find it easier to have a physical, tangible object to read from (like a book).  It all goes back to what type of learners adults are...The latest theory is that there are five different types of adult learners. 

Hi Kirsten,

I don't know if Sylvia will have spoilers yet.  She is in the middle of writing her next book and it hasn't been approved by the editors yet either, so how can she spoil something that isn't concreate?  Do you know what I mean?

I think that your questions and everyone else's will be straight up fair game until the next book is sent to the presses.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Hey GiGi, how have you been? I do know what you mean. ;)  LOL.  I'm wondering who will be publishing the next two. I am actually hoping she goes back to self publishing. :)

Oh I loved it!

A friend of mine has read BTY and RIY along with me but she can't seem to get around to reading EWY -_-

Maybe you could suggest this website.  It might provide a little inspiration for her.  You could also dangle the "carrot" of the big chat on Friday morning...