The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

Hi Julie54,

Could it be that Eva gets sympathy and everyone gets an eye-opening experience of just how despicable Nathan was?  Could it be that maybe people viewing this information might think to themselves that Nathan probably had other victims but that Nathan was never prosecuted for those crimes?  If someone can do something that depraved and despicable then surely wouldn’t they be capable of doing that or worse to someone else?

If anything could it be that the public could take a look at this situation and not connect Gideon at all.  The argument could be made that as soon as Eva cheated on Gideon and then Gideon found out about Eva’s past he decided to walk away?  I don’t think that anyone would blame Gideon from walking away from such a messy situation? 

Thus far, the detectives have nothing (blood or fiber evidence, videotape, etc.) that we the reader have been made privy to.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for chiming in soo late in regards to yesterday's snapshot but I was thinking if the premise is both Gideon and Eva have to continue to have "stolen moments" together that possibly this is her clothing re: dressing in disguise and secretly having a rendezvous with Gideon, no?

Also have a wild thought that it might be connected to Monica and Victor. Those too ooze sexual tension/######/love/sensuality whenever they are in near proximity to each other.... Ummm, this might be farfetched though.

Hi KiMa,

Do you think that Victor would still feel the same way about Monica if he found out about her parenting foibles? 

Ps, as I think this is key as well, Nathan went to the Crossfire building not once, but twice that we know off and I want to keep this in my memory when EWY releases. I think that is significant somehow.

Hi KiMa,

You are correct.  Nathan was at the Crossfire building at least twice; once in a meeting with Gideon and once Nathan was seen by Monica and Clancy wandering outside of the Crossfire building. I have to say, that peaked my interest.  Why would Nathan be wandering outside of the building? 

I hope that Sylvia quickly addresses this in the next book.  I really hope that this doesn’t drag out over the next few books.   Now that our boy has pulled the lawn up over his head, let’s leave him there.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

I hope that my patients realized I'm going to be running very late in the office next Tuesday...

Hi Golfergirl,

Maybe you can read a little during your lunch hour? It may help to off-set running behind.  Or it might provide an incentive for you to stay on time so you can make it to your lunch hour on time.   :)

Hi KiMa,

Do you think that Victor would still feel the same way about Monica if he found out about her parenting foibles? 

It's rather tricky as it apparently it took her 4 years to realize what was happening.... She is like Elizabeth re: not readily identifying the horror their children were experiencing. I always find it interesting why Eva hasn't told Victor and for that matter why Monica readily disclosed this tidbit to Stanton. Given one can make the argument that she (Monica) is self absorbed, it begs the question why she is okay that Stanton knew about Eva's rape, no?

I honestly think Victor already knew about Nathan and that played a huge role in his visit.

Everyone seems to be keeping secrets from Eva. I can see Victor "tracking" Nathan to NYC as i think Nathan is a serial rapist.

I don't think he would blame Monica actually and I think there is much more to be delve into

Ps- remember he suggested Eva see Dr. Travis and Dr. Travis I think have a background in dealing with kids who have experience certain kinds of issues. Basically, he didn't just randomly choose a therapist. He choose Dr. Travis for a reason.

I can totally see them getting married in a small ceremony on the beach possibly at the house in NC with their nearest & dearest - Cary, Ireland, Victor, Arnoldo, Monica, Stanton & of course Angus. Victor & Cary would give her away and Ireland would be maid of honor. Elopement would be another nice alternative and then have a small reception at the house in NC.

Hi Caroline628,

I think your scenario is a really nice one.  The happy couple can elope and then have a nice quiet reception at their vacation home in North Carolina.  :)

Hi KiMa,

You are correct.  Nathan was at the Crossfire building at least twice; once in a meeting with Gideon and once Nathan was seen by Monica and Clancy wandering outside of the Crossfire building. I have to say, that peaked my interest.  Why would Nathan be wandering outside of the building? 

I hope that Sylvia quickly addresses this in the next book.  I really hope that this doesn’t drag out over the next few books.   Now that our boy has pulled the lawn up over his head, let’s leave him there.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

I honestly think that whatever happened to Nathan will be quickly explained. I always maintain that he was killed off suddenly for a reason. He isn't that significant when there are soo many interesting facts to learn about all the major characters.

Another awesome plausibility would have been to have Eva use her Krav Maga skills on Nathan..., let's see who she uses them on

It's rather tricky as it apparently it took her 4 years to realize what was happening.... She is like Elizabeth re: not readily identifying the horror their children were experiencing. I always find it interesting why Eva hasn't told Victor and for that matter why Monica readily disclosed this tidbit to Stanton. Given one can make the argument that she (Monica) is self absorbed, it begs the question why she is okay that Stanton knew about Eva's rape, no?

I honestly think Victor already knew about Nathan and that played a huge role in his visit.

Everyone seems to be keeping secrets from Eva. I can see Victor "tracking" Nathan to NYC as i think Nathan is a serial rapist.

I don't think he would blame Monica actually and I think there is much more to be delve into

Ps- remember he suggested Eva see Dr. Travis and Dr. Travis I think have a background in dealing with kids who have experience certain kinds of issues. Basically, he didn't just randomly choose a therapist. He choose Dr. Travis for a reason.

Hi KiMa,

Yes!!  I agree completely!!  I am however perplexed.  Eva herself stated in chapter 6 that one of the reasons that she never told her father about the rape was the fact that Victor would have wanted to press charges against Nathan. 

Why did Monica feel comfortable telling Stanton about Eva’s past yet she could never feel comfortable in telling Eva’s father (the man she created this child with).  It makes me wonder how much respect Monica might have for Victor.  Was she afraid of being judged by him, did she respect him, or did she ultimately regard Victor as nothing more than a booty call?  Questions, questions, questions….sigh!

So my question would be just exactly how was Nathan dealt with? Given everything that we know, then that statement wouldn’t make sense.  Nathan was either charged or not charged criminally.  So which is it?  Could it be that Nathan entered a mental facility voluntarily until his 21st birthday? 

I could also see Nathan being a serial rapist.  I could also him escalating his crimes to the point of murder seeing as that he already started committing extremely violent crimes against Eva at such a young age.   I don’t think that Nathan’s run in with the law was his first time.  I think that perhaps Nathan’s father was busy trying to cover up and payoff compensations to all of Nathan’s victims.  I think that he finally tired of this approach and washed his hands of his own son.

You also make a good point about Dr. Travis.  I hope that Sylvia addresses whether Victor knew about Eva’s abuse and as such found the appropriate counseling for his daughter.  Oh June 4th come quickly please.

One other quick thing; why continue to keep Eva in the dark?  What purpose does that ultimately serve?  How would Eva be helped by everyone’s silence?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Hi KiMa,

Yes!!  I agree completely!!  I am however perplexed.  Eva herself stated in chapter 6 that one of the reasons that she never told her father about the rape was the fact that Victor would have wanted to press charges against Nathan. 

Why did Monica feel comfortable telling Stanton about Eva’s past yet she could never feel comfortable in telling Eva’s father (the man she created this child with).  It makes me wonder how much respect Monica might have for Victor.  Was she afraid of being judged by him, did she respect him, or did she ultimately regard Victor as nothing more than a booty call?  Questions, questions, questions….sigh!

So my question would be just exactly how was Nathan dealt with? Given everything that we know, then that statement wouldn’t make sense.  Nathan was either charged or not charged criminally.  So which is it?  Could it be that Nathan entered a mental facility voluntarily until his 21st birthday? 

I could also see Nathan being a serial rapist.  I could also him escalating his crimes to the point of murder seeing as that he already started committing extremely violent crimes against Eva at such a young age.   I don’t think that Nathan’s run in with the law was his first time.  I think that perhaps Nathan’s father was busy trying to cover up and payoff compensations to all of Nathan’s victims.  I think that he finally tired of this approach and washed his hands of his own son.

You also make a good point about Dr. Travis.  I hope that Sylvia addresses whether Victor knew about Eva’s abuse and as such found the appropriate counseling for his daughter.  Oh June 4th come quickly please.

One other quick thing; why continue to keep Eva in the dark?  What purpose does that ultimately serve?  How would Eva be helped by everyone’s silence?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

So many questions I am left with indeed. The more I read over both books, the more questions I am left with.

I honestly think that whatever happened to Nathan will be quickly explained. I always maintain that he was killed off suddenly for a reason. He isn't that significant when there are soo many interesting facts to learn about all the major characters.

Another awesome plausibility would have been to have Eva use her Krav Maga skills on Nathan..., let's see who she uses them on

Hi KiMa,

I really hope that this entire Nathan issue gets explained quickly.  I am growing tired of this.  The reader reads one thing in one chapter and then something else in another.  It is almost as if Sylvia couldn’t make up her mind.  Was Nathan charged yes or no?  Simple question…now all we need is a simple answer. 

Why would Eva say that her father would have wanted to press charges if Nathan wasn’t charged?  Sylvia wrote that Nathan was dealt with lawfully, but not convicted criminally (or found criminally insane).  I have come to realize that Sylvia is very specific with her wording for a reason so that has left me wondering.  What do you think?  What does everyone think? 

Hi KiMa,

How do you think that Victor found out about Eva's past?  Do you think that Eva and Monica lived in San Diego until Monica's marriage to Stanton?  Or do you think that perhaps Victor kept tabs on his child using his police connections?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Hi KiMa,

I really hope that this entire Nathan issue gets explained quickly.  I am growing tired of this.  The reader reads one thing in one chapter and then something else in another.  It is almost as if Sylvia couldn’t make up her mind.  Was Nathan charged yes or no?  Simple question…now all we need is a simple answer. 

Why would Eva say that her father would have wanted to press charges if Nathan wasn’t charged?  Sylvia wrote that Nathan was dealt with lawfully, but not convicted criminally (or found criminally insane).  I have come to realize that Sylvia is very specific with her wording for a reason so that has left me wondering.  What do you think?  What does everyone think? 

You are soo correct. That's why I realize it will serve me better to wait (frustrating a it is) as this can go in an unexpected direction. I want to see what the final page turner amounts to. The build-up is interesting but the climatic conclusion.,,,phew! Who knows,,,

Ok, I have to ask a stupid question. I have read RIY too many times to count and am I missing clues to G meeting with his security team the Tuesday after they returned from NC? I know that we know he did not go to his apt with the Dr. that might. Can anyone help me out.

Hi rcmcap, Sylvia explained it in a post she made either on this website or on Facebook. She often will comment on questions we are asking. It's great when she shows up on these pages.

You are soo correct. That's why I realize it will serve me better to wait (frustrating a it is) as this can go in an unexpected direction. I want to see what the final page turner amounts to. The build-up is interesting but the climatic conclusion.,,,phew! Who knows,,,

Hi KiMa,

I am right there with you.  My only concern is that this entire issue is going to drag on for books; four and five and six...I get the whole anticipation thing, but really?  Now that the horse is dead we can't continue to beat it (as the saying goes).  Please for the love of all humanity, put the reader to rest...just answer the question.  Please!  

Hi KiMa,

How do you think that Victor found out about Eva's past?  Do you think that Eva and Monica lived in San Diego until Monica's marriage to Stanton?  Or do you think that perhaps Victor kept tabs on his child using his police connections?  What do you think?  What does

everyone think?

He may have found out and while I don't think he will blame Monica I think her decision to handle things caused

turmoil in their interaction. I think they didn't interact with each other for a reason and it may tie back to that

Eva once stated, she doesn't remember seeing her parents together (I'm summarizing a bit) and that's very telling

Ps- with SD saying she basically brings to life these characters story as THEY deem it, gave me pause. I think there will be a HEA big getting there, only Eva and Gideon knows what shape this will take. SD is after all the messenger, so to speak.

Hi KiMa,

Do you think that we the readers are going to have to wait until the very last page of the final book to find out what exactly has been going on or do you think that Sylvia will be merciful and put us out of misery and let us know before then?

Hi KiMa,

I am right there with you.  My only concern is that this entire issue is going to drag on for books; four and five and six...I get the whole anticipation thing, but really?  Now that the horse is dead we can't continue to beat it (as the saying goes).  Please for the love of all humanity, put the reader to rest...just answer the question.  Please!  

Def know where you are coming from and hoping Chapter one deals with this a honestly, Nathan is a dead

Issue (pun intended) for me. I don't want to invest in reading about him more than absolutely necessary and his time has expired.

He may have found out and while I don't think he will blame Monica I think her decision to handle things caused

turmoil in their interaction. I think they didn't interact with each other for a reason and it may tie back to that

Eva once stated, she doesn't remember seeing her parents together (I'm summarizing a bit) and that's very telling

Ps- with SD saying she basically brings to life these characters story as THEY deem it, gave me pause. I think there will be a HEA big getting there, only Eva and Gideon knows what shape this will take. SD is after all the messenger, so to speak.

Hi KiMa,

What could the possible reason be for Victor and Monica not having any communication?  Do you have any ideas?  It surely couldn't be that Monica tossed Victor aside because of his lack of money.  Somehow I don't see Victor being that shallow to carry that kind of grudge?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

P.S.  Maybe we could ask Sylvia very politely if Gideon and Eva would like to spill the beans a little bit faster. :)

Hi KiMa,

Do you think that we the readers are going to have to wait until the very last page of the final book to find out what exactly has been going on or do you think that Sylvia will be merciful and put us out of misery and let us know before then?

For me, I will only feel I truly understand at the final page turner with the HEA. Remember SD is the messenger

Hi KiMa,

What could the possible reason be for Victor and Monica not having any communication?  Do you have any ideas?  It surely couldn't be that Monica tossed Victor aside because of his lack of money.  Somehow I don't see Victor being that shallow to carry that kind of grudge?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

P.S.  Maybe we could ask Sylvia very politely if Gideon and Eva would like to spill the beans a little bit faster. :)

I think it has to do with Eva for the most part and what happened to her, what's best for her etc.

Yes, we really should. I see it as Eva and Gideon are already at their HEA and yelling SD the circumstances of them getting there. Lol

Def know where you are coming from and hoping Chapter one deals with this a honestly, Nathan is a dead

Issue (pun intended) for me. I don't want to invest in reading about him more than absolutely necessary and his time has expired.

Hi KiMa,

I remember going back to chapter one of Reflected In You and other than finding out that Gideon and Eva stayed together, I was still left feeling like...what's next?  I didn't find (for myself) that the release of the first chapter enlightened me on my journey to discovering what was going on with Eva and Gideon. 

I know that many others may feel differently but perhaps because I have had  more time to explore the Gideon and Eva storyline, the release of chapter one might leave me feeling more satisfied.   We the readers have been waiiting for so long, I am a little frustrated.  I would have rather had the release of the book earlier and skipped the release of the first chapter.  Do you know what I mean?

P.S.  I really hope that the publishers are logging on to this website and reading the postings.  I think that the marketing ploys have been really off-putting for me.  Perhaps others feel differently.  Let's hope the same thing doesn't occur with the next release.   

I think it has to do with Eva for the most part and what happened to her, what's best for her etc.

Yes, we really should. I see it as Eva and Gideon are already at their HEA and yelling SD the circumstances of them getting there. Lol

Hi KiMa, 

I guess I wonder how Monica could have sold that it would have been better for Eva not to have Victor actively involved in her early life.  Not much is said about whether Victor had full visitation rights or if only their connection was via telephone and mail communication.  The reader is left to try and figure that out for themselves. 

I think that Eva and Gideon will get their happily ever after, I am just wondering how many other hurdles they will have to overcome to get there.

• Gideon still has to deal with his past abuse issues.
  • Gideon may or may not choose to confront his mother about what went on in his past.  Will she accept responsibility?
  • Maybe we the readers will get to know a little more about that little weasle Christopher Jr.
  • Gideon will either be charged or not charged for the murder of Nathan Barker
  • Victor will either find out about Eva's past or not.
  • Corinne will either be served her walking papers or she will be forgiven.
  • Brett will either reallize that he and Eva will never get together or not. Maybe he will develop an interest in Corinne (one can only hope).
  • Magdalene will either get together with Arnoldo or not.
  • Angus will either get sound-proofing for the limo or he will buy an ipod :)
  • Cary will "shag" his way into finding a happily ever atfer.  :)

What else is left?  Have  I left anything out? What do you think?  What does everyone think?