The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I agree, H-O-T :-D

I was trying to tell if it was pantyhose or stockings.... It almost looked like pantyhose. We know Eva prefers stockings so maybe it is Cary's room with Tatiana?

Keep in mind what's actually in the pictures are props that the agency creating these pictures for Sylvia has handy. We have to be careful against being too literal. Like that throw pillow on the white couch in one of the earlier snippets. That throw pillow was u-g-l-y, IMHO, something neither Eva nor Cary would own.

The elevator lobby was something the photographers found that in real life matches the fictional description of the marble and aluminum decor theme of the Crossfire's interior. The Aston Martin is some sort of stock photo.

But yes, Peaches, you and me (and all the ladies here) are purists who know more than the agency folks. That photo of what's obviously Eva's shed clothing should include stockings and a garter belt, not pantyhose. We all know she wears stockings because it's a big turn-on for Gideon.

I think the look the photographer was going for was women's business clothes thrown to the floor: pumps and stockings, a nice white blouse -- stuff a woman working in a business-attire dress code would be wearing to work.

The snapshot just before this showed elevators. This one shows parts of a woman's work outfit thrown onto a floor. Gideon and Eva just had a nooner -- or -- he met her right after work, is my guess.

I was reading some of the comments under the snapshot and people were saying that they wondered if Eva slept with Brett. NO WAY she would do that! I was shocked that was even said to be honest. Maybe i am a little obsessed with this book and feel like i am friends with Eva and Gideon. So i except everyone to be as invested. LOL

oops that should have said expect.

Keep in mind what's actually in the pictures are props that the agency creating these pictures for Sylvia has handy. We have to be careful against being too literal. Like that throw pillow on the white couch in one of the earlier snippets. That throw pillow was u-g-l-y, IMHO, something neither Eva nor Cary would own.

The elevator lobby was something the photographers found that in real life matches the fictional description of the marble and aluminum decor theme of the Crossfire's interior. The Aston Martin is some sort of stock photo.

But yes, Peaches, you and me (and all the ladies here) are purists who know more than the agency folks. That photo of what's obviously Eva's shed clothing should include stockings and a garter belt, not pantyhose. We all know she wears stockings because it's a big turn-on for Gideon.

I think the look the photographer was going for was women's business clothes thrown to the floor: pumps and stockings, a nice white blouse -- stuff a woman working in a business-attire dress code would be wearing to work.

The snapshot just before this showed elevators. This one shows parts of a woman's work outfit thrown onto a floor. Gideon and Eva just had a nooner -- or -- he met her right after work, is my guess.

Maybe this will be an epic hot scene we can only hope...

I think those people are way off base and disconnected because they're not on the board!!! LOL

That was my thoughts exactly.  Even though I don't really post much, I would rather read ya'lls thoughts.  I am an avid reader of these boards.  In fact, I am having a hard time getting my work done for all my email alerts that something new has been posted.  Now I need to get some work done before I get another alert.  :-)

I don't either. maybe engaged in book 4 and married in book 5. I didn't think about Cali to see Victor in case he doesn't move up to NYC which I'm hoping he does move closer. I'm curious how the luggage tags come into play. Good question. they probably won't need luggage tags if his crew were handling the luggage. Maybe the luggage tags are a gift from Eva to Gideon???

I see them getting married eventually, but not in the timeframe of EWY. It is only 2 weeks and Sylvia said they have a lot to work on. Maybe (ill hopefully LOL) book 4 or beginning of 5 will have our beautiful beach ceremony in NC.

My guess is they go to Cali to see Victor. My question is why the luggage tags? Wouldn't they be using one of Gideons planes where his crew would be handling the luggage?

the picture is deceiving at first when I saw it because I was thinking the same thing (Cary & Tatiana) until I read LN's explanation.

Yes I agree, H-O-T :-D

I was trying to tell if it was pantyhose or stockings.... It almost looked like pantyhose. We know Eva prefers stockings so maybe it is Cary's room with Tatiana?

that could be true too. He didn't want to burden her with more baggage.

could it be, that he thought she wouldn't be able to handle the baggage that she was already carrying. When they were in NC, Gideon told Eva about his mother not believing him, Eva flew off the handle. Gideon made a comment "look at you, so ###### off and upset" he didn't want to burden her.

I'm also shocked someone could think she'd even sleep with Brett lol...I'm hoping brett is long gone by now in the book. I'm in the same boat ~obsessed with this book too and feel like I know them personally lol. : ) 

I was reading some of the comments under the snapshot and people were saying that they wondered if Eva slept with Brett. NO WAY she would do that! I was shocked that was even said to be honest. Maybe i am a little obsessed with this book and feel like i am friends with Eva and Gideon. So i except everyone to be as invested. LOL

Hi Laura,

I was like that in the beginning ~ being an avid reader of the boards and then trying to figure out to post on here. I'm also having a hard time getting work done with all of the email alerts too lol : )

That was my thoughts exactly.  Even though I don't really post much, I would rather read ya'lls thoughts.  I am an avid reader of these boards.  In fact, I am having a hard time getting my work done for all my email alerts that something new has been posted.  Now I need to get some work done before I get another alert.  :-)

Yes me too I work read work read and use the reading time as a bonus for getting some work done...LOL

Eva would never sleep with Brett in to create a false cover for the cops to make them believe a big lie that she's sooooo already over Gideon -- that Gideon was nothing more than a mutual fling and no way would he kill some guy over her.

Nor would Eva even "date" Brett like Gideon has been "dating" Corrine. Eva wouldn't use Brett like Gideon's been using Corrine -- and yes, he is using Corrine, but Corrine brought this all on herself by chasing after Gideon and hurting Eva.

Eva doesn't have to do anything with Brett NOW or at any time in the future in order for him to become the stronger cover story that Gideon had all the reason in the world to dump Eva well before Nathan turned up dead.

All Eva (and Gideon) need to do is stand back and let the tabloids go nuts on their own with all their crazy theories. Gideon's been putting up with the the tabloids gossiping about him for years. In fact, he used that to his advantage when he started taking Corrine out in public again -- he just let the press run with their assumptions.

The story that Gideon and Brett tried to kick each other's @****** after Gideon caught Eva redhanded making out with Brett after a concert was bound to get out sooner or later. Too many witnesses saw it. Now some of those witnesses (like the other members of his band) are back in New York.

On it's own, it's a pretty salacious story -- especially because it's 100% true. Eva did, in a moment of weakness, start making out with Brett, Gideon caught them together, and a huge fistfight ensued. Even if the tabloids stuck to the truth only, it's makes for a pretty convincing reason why Gideon and Eva's relationship went south. But the tabloids could be counted on taking things even further -- full-fledged cheating -- just like the tabloids are probably speculating Gideon and Corrine will marry as soon as her divorce is final.

All Gideon and Eva need is a convincing lie that before Nathan died, Gideon and Eva's relationship fell apart. She didn't love him and he doesn't love her -- and so there is no reason why he would have motive to commit murder for her.

Then, when the cops/prosecutors finally back off for real, Gideon and Eva could "get back together again"  All of a sudden, Gideon's out in public with Eva, not Corrine. "They've decided to give one another a second shot." Happily ever after.

Eva would never sleep with Brett in to create a false cover for the cops to make them believe a big lie that she's sooooo already over Gideon -- that Gideon was nothing more than a mutual fling and no way would he kill some guy over her.

Nor would Eva even "date" Brett like Gideon has been "dating" Corrine. Eva wouldn't use Brett like Gideon's been using Corrine -- and yes, he is using Corrine, but Corrine brought this all on herself by chasing after Gideon and hurting Eva.

Eva doesn't have to do anything with Brett NOW or at any time in the future in order for him to become the stronger cover story that Gideon had all the reason in the world to dump Eva well before Nathan turned up dead.

All Eva (and Gideon) need to do is stand back and let the tabloids go nuts on their own with all their crazy theories. Gideon's been putting up with the the tabloids gossiping about him for years. In fact, he used that to his advantage when he started taking Corrine out in public again -- he just let the press run with their assumptions.

The story that Gideon and Brett tried to kick each other's @****** after Gideon caught Eva redhanded making out with Brett after a concert was bound to get out sooner or later. Too many witnesses saw it. Now some of those witnesses (like the other members of his band) are back in New York.

On it's own, it's a pretty salacious story -- especially because it's 100% true. Eva did, in a moment of weakness, start making out with Brett, Gideon caught them together, and a huge fistfight ensued. Even if the tabloids stuck to the truth only, it's makes for a pretty convincing reason why Gideon and Eva's relationship went south. But the tabloids could be counted on taking things even further -- full-fledged cheating -- just like the tabloids are probably speculating Gideon and Corrine will marry as soon as her divorce is final.

All Gideon and Eva need is a convincing lie that before Nathan died, Gideon and Eva's relationship fell apart. She didn't love him and he doesn't love her -- and so there is no reason why he would have motive to commit murder for her.

Then, when the cops/prosecutors finally back off for real, Gideon and Eva could "get back together again"  All of a sudden, Gideon's out in public with Eva, not Corrine. "They've decided to give one another a second shot." Happily ever after.

you make it sound so easy . Tabloids and their crazy theories, forums and their crazy theories. Lol