The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

I would love to see it on the beach in North Carolina with Gideon in a white linen suit and Eva in a flowing gauze number with Victor Cary both giving her away ... Ireland as a bridesmaid and perhaps even Mark, Steven , and Shauna in attendance ...What do you all think? Let's all put down our ideas of what their wedding would be like!!!

They could even have a small reception at the beach house but then Eva and Gideon can fly to Italy for their honeymoon and Eva can eat to her heart's content since she loves food....sigh!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see it on the beach in North Carolina with Gideon in a white linen suit and Eva in a flowing gauze number with Victor Cary both giving her away ... Ireland as a bridesmaid and perhaps even Mark, Steven , and Shauna in attendance ...What do you all think? Let's all put down our ideas of what their wedding would be like!!!

I'm liking this idea. A nice intimate beach wedding. Arnoldo as Gideons best man. Angus representing Gideons side. Megumi as bridesmaid too. With the forum as witnesses. Hurrah!

Do you think Gideon would purchase the beach house for Eva? They talked about it. Knowing how much Eva loved it.

I think Gideon already owns it. He probably bought it within days of them staying there. Of course, "That Week" began within hours of them arriving back home in New York, when Gideon found out Nathan beat Cary half to death. All the more reason for Gideon to buy that little piece of heaven -- because he was about to start doing some things he knew would hurt Eva, but all along he would have had the intention of seeking forgiveness as soon as it was no longer necessary to keep himself distanced from Eva. I can see him planning during That Awful Week of taking Eva back to that beach house as soon as he could. 

Poor Gideon. That photo of him and Corrine at the party a few nights later was all for nothing. It was supposed to get him crossed off the suspect list quickly by bolstering an alibi the cops wouldn't attempt to break. The only thing broken was Eva's heart. He knew she'd react badly, but he underestimated just how badly she ended up doing. Worse, he greatly underestimated Detective Graves. Instead of getting crossed off the list of suspects almost immediately and being able to go back to Eva, he quickly turned into the chief suspect -- and was forced into a position where he couldn't even talk to Eva, much less start making amends for having deliberately hurt her. 

I think Gideon already owns it. He probably bought it within days of them staying there. Of course, "That Week" began within hours of them arriving back home in New York, when Gideon found out Nathan beat Cary half to death. All the more reason for Gideon to buy that little piece of heaven -- because he was about to start doing some things he knew would hurt Eva, but all along he would have had the intention of seeking forgiveness as soon as it was no longer necessary to keep himself distanced from Eva. I can see him planning during That Awful Week of taking Eva back to that beach house as soon as he could. 

Poor Gideon. That photo of him and Corrine at the party a few nights later was all for nothing. It was supposed to get him crossed off the suspect list quickly by bolstering an alibi the cops wouldn't attempt to break. The only thing broken was Eva's heart. He knew she'd react badly, but he underestimated just how badly she ended up doing. Worse, he greatly underestimated Detective Graves. Instead of getting crossed off the list of suspects almost immediately and being able to go back to Eva, he quickly turned into the chief suspect -- and was forced into a position where he couldn't even talk to Eva, much less start making amends for having deliberately hurt her. 

I hated that part of the book because it made me cry for both of them. First time I've ever got emotional over a book.

a wedding gift to Eva. Why a guy!!

Hi Gigi,

• Regarding the conversation Eva had with Det. Graves, I felt like Eva did and believed her thinking she was genuine but after reading some of everyone's theories and yours below, and now I agree that with you that she wants to nail  gideon and lied to Eva. I don't want Graves hooking up with Eva's father! lol

• I'm curious as to how Gideon is going to extricate Corrine from his life. I absolutely despise her with a passion for what she did to Eva and I know it's mean to say but I really want him to be cold and cruel when he gets rid of her but I have a feeling he won't be cruel with her but will set her straight that she never stood a chance of getting back together and that his heart always belonged to Eva.

• Regarding matchmaking ~ I like who you paired off together - Magdalene & Arnoldo and maybe once Gideon says buh bye to Corrine she & Brett will get together because they will have something in common - both of them nursing broken hearts over losing Gideon and Eva. Just a thought! lol

• Chris Jr. creeps me out too. I'm glad Sylvia said he won't have a big part in the book. I'm sure he'll be front and center in Book 4 though. Curiosity has got me wondering what's his deal anyway?

• I agree with you. Monica stinks as a mother which is why I'm glad Victor is coming back because she needs one parent who isn't two dimensional like Monica. I really hope she changes for the better because she's really annoying. I hope victor moves on and stops carrying the flame for her. He will be angry for sure when he finds out everything that happened to Eva.

• Monica was all over Eva when she came back about not having her cell phone but I understand why Gideon didn't want any cellphones or computers around to interrupt their cozy getaway weekend. I'm sure the three of them - stanton, monica and gideon were all in communication together. I really wish someone would've kept Eva in the loop but they probably figured she would've panicked when she learned but this is where the krav maga would've come into play because eva would've kicked nathan's butt!!

• I agree with you that Eva was clueless that Nathan was in town or that he had blackmail of the photos and video. The poor girl had to find out the hard way at the friday night at dinner that he was in town but was now dead. I still wish she would've had the opportunity to use her krav maga skills on him. When I started reading the book and saw she was taking those classes I had a feeling Nathan would make an appearance and Eva would put those skills to good use!

• Hopefully everyone will have a happily ever after in book 5! : )

Hi Caroline 628,

It must have been very thrilling to have the opportunity to meet and spend some time with Sylvia.  It must have been so exciting to sit in a room with a beloved author who was willing to take time out of her busy schedule and answers her fan’s questions.  I also just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to post all of this information for us.  I greatly appreciate it as I am sure that many others are as well.

After thinking about your notes I had a few thoughts of my own, (as I am sure that many others had as well):

• I wonder if people think that cops are stupid or just can’t stand cops and detectives because they can be pathological liars (I am using Detective Graves as my example before everyone gets the knickers in a knot).  I said it from the beginning as I am sure that many others thought the same thing.  I don’t think that Detective Graves has one altruistic bone in her body.  I always felt that she was being less than honest (if not lying outright).  I personally think that she will do whatever is necessary to try and nail Gideon and if lying to Eva accomplishes that goal then….oh well.

• As far as the Corinne thing is concerned, I wonder how Gideon will extricate her from his life.  Many in the forum have speculated that Gideon will be just as ruthless in his dismissal of Corinne as Corinne was in her cruelty towards Eva.  I however believe that Gideon may have a heart and not completely destroy the woman.  I am hoping that Gideon may have taken some time to reflect on his actions and the part that he played when he helped to create this dysfunctional situation.  Others thirst for blood I know; I just don’t think that the situation warrants that drastic an action.  I don’t see that what Corinne did rises to that level (nasty yes but not completely evil).  Only Sylvia knows and maybe on June 4th we the readers will get some answers (or some blood). 

• I mentioned before and others have been playing match-maker, I hope that Magdalene gets together with Arnoldo and Corinne gets together with Brett.  It may seem odd, but given all the personalities, they seem to fit. 

• In a way, I am glad that Christopher Jr. will not be in the next book.  He is a creepy little fellow and as such I wouldn’t want to give him the time of day, but on the other hand I do hope that we the readers will find out what his back story is. I understand that jealousy issues Christopher Jr. has towards his brother, but I get the feeling that something more is going on.  Again, time will tell…

• As for Monica, I am so glad that we will get to find out what the deal is with her.  Thus far, this woman stinks as a mother!  I think that many in the forum would agree.  I also think that maybe people want to know why she is such a crappy mother.  Your description (or Sylvia’s) of Monica being two dimensional is right on the money!! 

• If Monica and Stanton knew that Gideon was taking Eva away for the weekend then my question would be just how much did each of these individuals discuss what was going on with Eva and her safety?  Were they all in collusion with one another?  Why did they never once think to keep Eva in the loop as to what was going on? 

• Caroline and Everyone, it was my understanding that Eva had absolutely no idea that Nathan was in town and most definitely was not aware that Nathan was attempting to blackmail Gideon, Monica and Stanton.  Eva was also not aware that Nathan had photos and videotapes of him raping Eva. 

• I am glad that Victor is coming back.  Personally I don’t like the idea of Victor getting together with Detective Graves.  That idea just makes me want to vomit.  I hope that Victor does put down his torch for Monica and that he lays down the law in what she did and how she handled/mishandled this entire Nathan thing was wrong…oh so wrong!!

• I also hope that Cary gets a happily ever after, I just don’t know how he would accomplish a goal like that in such a short period of time.  Thus far, we the readers have been fed information about our beloved Gideon and Eva in two to three week increments.  That this rate we will wind up old women before all the characters wind up with a happily ever after.  So it will be interesting to see how Sylvia tackles the timeline issue.

I just wanted to thank you as well for taking time out of your busy schedule to go to the meet and greet.  You have given people some much needed insight.  You also may have tortured a few of the forum members who wish that they could have been at the meet and greet, there right with you. Thanks again.    :)

Me too! I was so upset during that part of the book and actually was mad at Gideon. Sylvia mentioned how someone asked why she had made Gideon into the bad guy. She said his heart was in the right place but he went about it the wrong way in doing it. I still say he should've given her a heads up. The poor girl was heart broken over seeing that picture of him & Corrine and thinking the absolute worst.

I hated that part of the book because it made me cry for both of them. First time I've ever got emotional over a book.

Me too! I was so upset during that part of the book and actually was mad at Gideon. Sylvia mentioned how someone asked why she had made Gideon into the bad guy. She said his heart was in the right place but he went about it the wrong way in doing it. I still say he should've given her a heads up. The poor girl was heart broken over seeing that picture of him & Corrine and thinking the absolute worst.

Start to finish, Gideon handled the whole thing wrong -- even those of us who feel Nathan's killing was the only guaranteed way to protect Eva from an exceptionally dangerous and insane person who would have murdered her horribly.

I think Gideon took Corrine out Monday night -- and arranged for a photographer to get pictures and leak a blown-out-of-proportion story -- purely to buy some time. He knew his being with Eva was a serious trigger to Nathan. Gideon found out just that Monday morning how much of a trigger it was -- Nathan almost killed Cary just because Nathan thought there might be something going on between Eva and Cary. So pictures of Gideon + Corrine onto the gossip sites in under 24 hours would be the fastest way to buy a little time.

My own belief is Gideon made the decision Tuesday night, after the secret meeting with security people held in his apartment, to kill Nathan as soon as possible. Gideon scrambled to come up with a plan to make sure he had an alibi, as did Eva. He also scrambled to come up with an idea to shield himself from having an obvious motive (and thus indirectly shield Eva from having motive to have been involved in the plot.) That's probably when he decided something along these lines "OK, people already are assuming I'm back with Corrine, why not capitalize on that as my cover. I need an alibi for Thursday night -- the party will cover that. Why not go for a two-fer for extra protection. I need to have the press take a picture proving I was partying at a PR event Thursday night. If I take Corrine as my date, that can provide even stronger cover."

I'll bet he counted on the cops eliminating him as a suspect within days. Instead, his plan blew up in his face. And he paid dearly. I'm sure Graves was telling the truth when she said by the time that call Eva made to him on Saturday morning was over, Gideon looked like someone had just died.

I think that Gideon is learning low to live on the job,,,that's the problem, he's never had to be invested like this before and he's Fking up as he goes along,,,but I imagine he's learning his leesons as he goes,,,I think its unintentional stupidity and naivete rather than being evil...

Hi everyone,

I am sorry I can’t remember who posted that they wished Sylvia would come to Orlando, but I noticed something on her website:

Book Signing and Appearance

APPEARANCE & BOOKSIGNING

June 29, 2013

•  
    • Book Bash

Hilton Doubletree

60 South Ivanhoe Boulevard

Orlando, FL 32804

Come join us for a fun-filled day with over 40 of our favorite authors! Have your favorite books signed during our 4-hour book signing, participate in an author Q&A panel, and then let’s go on some author tours Saturday night at Universal City Walk! www.bookbash.net

I'll be there Gigi and Sylvia is doing a meet and greet the night before for fans who may not have been able to get tickets or just those interested in spending more than a few minutes with her at the signing. :)

someone brought up the question about the luggage tags and if Eva's name is the one hidden and Sylvia didn't answer that question. she was sly about not answering it. darn lol

Yes this is why I think if Gideon and Eva do marry or at least get engaged in Entwined as the luggage tags suggest it will be at the end of the book; so at least we will have two more books where we can read about their HEA. I think that's something positive to keep us going till then...

I hope he takes her back there in the EWY and surprises her!! : )

I agree with you. He's learning as he goes along and he's learnig from his mistakes. I'm just glad Eva didn't give up on him altogether 

I think that Gideon is learning low to live on the job,,,that's the problem, he's never had to be invested like this before and he's Fking up as he goes along,,,but I imagine he's learning his leesons as he goes,,,I think its unintentional stupidity and naivete rather than being evil...

The internet went down in my house on Friday and as of right now it's not up.   I've been reading on my phone plus a crazy weekend.   Eating lunch at McDonalds and catching up (using there free Wifi).   Thank God for checking on my emails on the phone.   You guys are keeping my entertained.

Just one thing (defending of cops - brother is CO in NYC and dad retired Detective on Homicides) they are not all liars.  

Victor was seeing someone in San Diego and maybe he will move to NYC.   Will definitely see the different sides of Monica.

I don't think Megumi "boyfriend" will be anyone special.   

Gideon's is a "virgin" in serious relationships.   As Sylvia said, he comes from the right side but he's a the way he did it.

I know there's other things but can't think of anything.

Will let me apply for more jobs - the unemployed here.

CAROLINE - just curious where in NJ do you live.   We can always meetup and discuss the book.

enjoy the meet & greet!! it will be the best night ever for you!! she is truly a dedicated author who loves her fans and is the most down to earth person you will ever meet!  : )

I'll be there Gigi and Sylvia is doing a meet and greet the night before for fans who may not have been able to get tickets or just those interested in spending more than a few minutes with her at the signing. :)

enjoy the meet & greet!! it will be the best night ever for you!! she is truly a dedicated author who loves her fans and is the most down to earth person you will ever meet!  : )

Thanks Caroline. Hopefully I can get as much info about the next book out of it as you have here. A few days before you ladies will have to help me compile a list. :)