The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

hi Gigi~ In a way I got to be in a small discussion group when I went to the meet & greet with Sylvia last night in Somerset with a great bunch of ladies and men! it was supposed to be an hour but turned into three hours! Not many authors would take the opportunity to spend more time with their fans after their allotted time schedule ended and that's why Sylvia ROCKS!! I had a blast last night. She said book signings are rough because they rush you and you only get 2 min with to talk to a fan. I was expecting that yesterday but I was able to talk to her earlier when I got my book signed.  I heard she is doing the Jacob Javits Center but I can't go to that or the one in Paramus so I'm glad I went last night.  our meet and greet group was a group of about 16 women and two men one of which was my husband who never read the books but fit right in! lol I wish I had taken some notes because I did bring a notepad and wish I brought a recorder but I was just in awe to be in the same room with Sylvia much less sitting a smaller room and in a circle!

Here are some things we touched upon last night. If anyone was in the group with me last night please feel free to add in any missing info I might have missed and I apologize in advance if any of this is repeated from past forum conversations.

• Sylvia says she hates when people think or make out cops to be stupid because they're not. She said Det. Graves is almost on the mark.She knows how to read people
  • Since Corrine was Gideon's first consensual sexual relationship, he felt obligated to her to take the phone calls and remain friends but Eva is his first and foremost concern in his life and if anyone is treating Eva miserably such as Corrine did, he will not be keeping her (Corrine) in his life.
  • Magdalene & Corrine ~. Gideon and Magdalene grew up together and were friends because their mothers were friends and what was interesting is that

Syvia said Corrine's parents were friendly with Gideon's parents back then. again if I misinterpreted that please correct me. I'm trying to be as accurate as possible.

• Christopher Jr. ~ When Eva went out to lunch with Christopher toward the end of Reflected and didn't go off on him like she did with Dr. Lucas, Elizabeth and Corrine, partly because he was 5 when Gideon was raped. She also said the storyline went downhill on that part. I'm trying to remember how she was describing it. anyway she also said that Christopher Jr. was not going to have a big part in EWY but he will be come up more in book 4 which is she halfway through writing
  • We will learn more about Monica in EWY. It was brought up how Monica was nonchalant around Eva after the breakup and not trying to fix her up with someone else or being more supportive during the breakup. Monica was 2 dimensional.
  • The series will be a quintent. BTY was supposed to be about Eva and RIY was supposed to be Gideon's but halfway through writing RIY both she and her editors said it was more about Eva then Gideon and that's why she is doing more books which I'm glad because of the time frame and getting his story. I only wish there was a Gideon POV book! 
  • It was also established that Gideon told Monica and Stanton that he was taking Eva away for the weekend because he knew Monica would worry endlessly about Eva knowing Nathan was still out there. The phone call Gideon took at the hospital was his contact on how was behind the attack. 
  • Victor is coming back which I'm happy about because I love him. He loves Eva so much and since he is prejudice against rich people, he wouldn't let his prejudice stand in the way of Eva's happiness if he knew how much Gideon loves and wants to protect Eva.
  • someone brought up the subject of Cary being spun off into another book and she said Eva wouldn't be able to move on with her HEA if Cary was not in a good place nor would doing a prequel of Cary and Eva in San Diego and how their lives were back then pre -Gideon because the fans wouldn't like it without Gideon being in the story which I agree!

Again if anyone wants to correct me or add more info, please feel free to because I'm sure I missed a few more pieces of information. I'm going back to read chapters 4& 5 now 6 since I wasn't able to yesterday.  

I can't wait to meet her.   I'm going to Paramus on June 4

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LN back to chapter 5 as I was rereading for the umpteenth time...Do you think Gideon was already having Eva followed at this point or did he have the doorman at Eva's building call him when she returned from her spa visit because he was rounding the corner when she had him on the phone and walking in the building as she had her doorman on the phone...

Not yet, I think. He knew exactly where she lived, because he owned the property. He'd been waiting for her to call him all day so that he could ask her to accompany him to the fundraiser that night, but she hadn't phoned (she was out with her mother and Cary most of the day.) I think that by the time she called, it was pure coincidence he was close by -- he probably at that point had been on his way to try getting a hold of her in person, given that she (so he thought) was reluctant to phone him. It was a "time sensitive" (his phrase) matter he needed to talk to her about - the event that night.

hi Gigi~ In a way I got to be in a small discussion group when I went to the meet & greet with Sylvia last night in Somerset with a great bunch of ladies and men! it was supposed to be an hour but turned into three hours! Not many authors would take the opportunity to spend more time with their fans after their allotted time schedule ended and that's why Sylvia ROCKS!! I had a blast last night. She said book signings are rough because they rush you and you only get 2 min with to talk to a fan. I was expecting that yesterday but I was able to talk to her earlier when I got my book signed.  I heard she is doing the Jacob Javits Center but I can't go to that or the one in Paramus so I'm glad I went last night.  our meet and greet group was a group of about 16 women and two men one of which was my husband who never read the books but fit right in! lol I wish I had taken some notes because I did bring a notepad and wish I brought a recorder but I was just in awe to be in the same room with Sylvia much less sitting a smaller room and in a circle!

Here are some things we touched upon last night. If anyone was in the group with me last night please feel free to add in any missing info I might have missed and I apologize in advance if any of this is repeated from past forum conversations.

• Sylvia says she hates when people think or make out cops to be stupid because they're not. She said Det. Graves is almost on the mark.She knows how to read people
  • Since Corrine was Gideon's first consensual sexual relationship, he felt obligated to her to take the phone calls and remain friends but Eva is his first and foremost concern in his life and if anyone is treating Eva miserably such as Corrine did, he will not be keeping her (Corrine) in his life.
  • Magdalene & Corrine ~. Gideon and Magdalene grew up together and were friends because their mothers were friends and what was interesting is that

Syvia said Corrine's parents were friendly with Gideon's parents back then. again if I misinterpreted that please correct me. I'm trying to be as accurate as possible.

• Christopher Jr. ~ When Eva went out to lunch with Christopher toward the end of Reflected and didn't go off on him like she did with Dr. Lucas, Elizabeth and Corrine, partly because he was 5 when Gideon was raped. She also said the storyline went downhill on that part. I'm trying to remember how she was describing it. anyway she also said that Christopher Jr. was not going to have a big part in EWY but he will be come up more in book 4 which is she halfway through writing
  • We will learn more about Monica in EWY. It was brought up how Monica was nonchalant around Eva after the breakup and not trying to fix her up with someone else or being more supportive during the breakup. Monica was 2 dimensional.
  • The series will be a quintent. BTY was supposed to be about Eva and RIY was supposed to be Gideon's but halfway through writing RIY both she and her editors said it was more about Eva then Gideon and that's why she is doing more books which I'm glad because of the time frame and getting his story. I only wish there was a Gideon POV book! 
  • It was also established that Gideon told Monica and Stanton that he was taking Eva away for the weekend because he knew Monica would worry endlessly about Eva knowing Nathan was still out there. The phone call Gideon took at the hospital was his contact on how was behind the attack. 
  • Victor is coming back which I'm happy about because I love him. He loves Eva so much and since he is prejudice against rich people, he wouldn't let his prejudice stand in the way of Eva's happiness if he knew how much Gideon loves and wants to protect Eva.
  • someone brought up the subject of Cary being spun off into another book and she said Eva wouldn't be able to move on with her HEA if Cary was not in a good place nor would doing a prequel of Cary and Eva in San Diego and how their lives were back then pre -Gideon because the fans wouldn't like it without Gideon being in the story which I agree!

Again if anyone wants to correct me or add more info, please feel free to because I'm sure I missed a few more pieces of information. I'm going back to read chapters 4& 5 now 6 since I wasn't able to yesterday.  

OMG!!!! SQUEEE!!!! Welcome, Caroline -- a forum rock start from the first, because you've got so much excellent spoiler info directly from Sylvia herself!!!!!

Your details here both confirm some theories I have and have made me drop other theories I've developed. Specifically:

1. Most important -- Detective Graves lied to Eva when she led Eva to believe the cops had decided to leave Gideon alone. I've firmly believed that from the afternoon I first read that final chapter of Reflected.
  2. As soon as it's no longer vital to use Corrine as a cover, Gideon is throwing her out of his life because Corrine deliberately hurt Eva.
  3. My theory about Entwined is it will end with Gideon facing down the people in his life who have been trying to hurt him, past and present, and that will include his half-brother. An important element of Book Four will involve now-open enemies striking back at Gideon, and this will include his half-brother.
  4. Re: Stanton and Monica, I had been on the fence whether the pair of them had started actively working with Gideon as soon as Nathan showed up in New York. My main theory had been Gideon found out who Cary's assailant was, Nathan, through his (Gideon's) own people. So he found out from Monica instead. This puts Monica and Stanton in legal peril, because it's now possible the cops could try to build some sort of conspiracy case.
  5. Because Eva's Dad, Victor, is coming back in Entwined, and we'll be learning more about Monica, your new spoiler info has me connecting dots: Victor is going to find out what happened to Eva as a child and find out how Monica has handled/mishandled things ever since then. Victor will stop short of hating Monica, but his worship of her will end. With that, I hope he'll finally drop the torch and move on to a place in his life where he will risk falling in love again -- he'll get his own happily ever after with a woman he can love.

<p>

hi Gigi~ In a way I got to be in a small discussion group when I went to the meet & greet with Sylvia last night in Somerset with a great bunch of ladies and men! it was supposed to be an hour but turned into three hours! Not many authors would take the opportunity to spend more time with their fans after their allotted time schedule ended and that's why Sylvia ROCKS!! I had a blast last night. She said book signings are rough because they rush you and you only get 2 min with to talk to a fan. I was expecting that yesterday but I was able to talk to her earlier when I got my book signed. I heard she is doing the Jacob Javits Center but I can't go to that or the one in Paramus so I'm glad I went last night. our meet and greet group was a group of about 16 women and two men one of which was my husband who never read the books but fit right in! lol I wish I had taken some notes because I did bring a notepad and wish I brought a recorder but I was just in awe to be in the same room with Sylvia much less sitting a smaller room and in a circle!

• Sylvia says she hates when people think or make out cops to be stupid because they're not. She said Det. Graves is almost on the mark.She knows how to read people

• It was also established that Gideon told Monica and Stanton that he was taking Eva away for the weekend because he knew Monica would worry endlessly about Eva knowing Nathan was still out there. The phone call Gideon took at the hospital was his contact on how was behind the attack.

Again if anyone wants to correct me or add more info, please feel free to because I'm sure I missed a few more pieces of information. I'm going back to read chapters 4& 5 now 6 since I wasn't able to yesterday.

OMG thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience with Sylvia with all of us!

I am on the west coast so I will not be able to join in the east coast fun at this time.

I'm super excited Sylvia is already 1/2 way done writing book 4. Did she mention when it may be coming out?

Thank you again for sharing with us!

Hi! your're all very welcome!! thanks for making for making making me feel welcome! I apologize in advance because I'm still learning how to reply back to your posts. so please bear with me. If anyone can help me figure out how to do that I'll be greatly appreciative!! I'm also trying to figure out how to add emoticons. I'm such a beginner at this lol!

@ Peachies ~ you're welcome! Me too!! She said she wrote BTY, RIY, EWY back to back. She didn't mention when the 4th book would be coming out or what the name of it will be. She was telling us at the story of why EWY had a late start of when it would come out.

@LN ~ yes, exactly!! your theories are the same as what I was thinking. Call me crazy but when Det. Graves was making small talk with Victor, I kind of got the impression that she liked him but the description of Victor, who could blame her! I so want Victor to move on and find someone who loves him. he deserves it too! Ln,  I was also thinking of you when I went back for the meet & greet later that night with a note pad to take notes. I'm a note taker kind of girl when it comes to learning new info because it helps me retain it better. It should've been called "A night with Sylvia" we had to move from a previous room because the band was playing and we found a room upstairs that was a library with lots of comfy chairs and we all sat around in a circle and it was more casual and fun that way compared to someone sitting on stage and we're sitting in the audience listening.

@Donna ~ I hope you have a blast at the Paramus book signing!! I wish I was going too. I would've loved to meet you there. I think I remember seeing that Syvia will do a Q&A before she does the book signing. She personalized my both my books and I hope she will do the same with yours and that you don't get rushed because I've been to previous booksigings at B&N before and they tend to rush you and not allow you to talk to the author. : ( Oh, she will not use a marker because it will bleed through the paper so she will write in pen on the title page. She wrote this in BIY: Gideon sends his love xo!! and this in RIY: So great to see you!! : ) Love her!! 

@Julie ~ I'm right there with you girl! Corrine needs to go asap!! lol When I read about Christopher getting his comeuppance I will be screaming "finally" lol is it sad I love Victor more than Monica at this point? I know she means well but she's not my favorite. Maybe that will change in the next book. I really want to Gideon and Eva together and happy. I also remember Sylvia saying that when she was writing EWY she was at first writing it for a new reader and not a series reader like us and leaving out a scene I think a sex scene but after talking to the editor she decided to write it for the series reader. June 4th can't get here fast enough. I'm counting down for Chaper 1!! 

@sscrph~ it was at the Double Tree Hotel in Somerset NJ. The book signing was in the morning and she did some other panels throughout the day but I wanted to go for the meet & greet later that night.  

Hi! your're all very welcome!! thanks for making for making making me feel welcome! I apologize in advance because I'm still learning how to reply back to your posts. so please bear with me. If anyone can help me figure out how to do that I'll be greatly appreciative!! I'm also trying to figure out how to add emoticons. I'm such a beginner at this lol!

@ Peachies ~ you're welcome! Me too!! She said she wrote BTY, RIY, EWY back to back. She didn't mention when the 4th book would be coming out or what the name of it will be. She was telling us at the story of why EWY had a late start of when it would come out.

@LN ~ yes, exactly!! your theories are the same as what I was thinking. Call me crazy but when Det. Graves was making small talk with Victor, I kind of got the impression that she liked him but the description of Victor, who could blame her! I so want Victor to move on and find someone who loves him. he deserves it too! Ln,  I was also thinking of you when I went back for the meet & greet later that night with a note pad to take notes. I'm a note taker kind of girl when it comes to learning new info because it helps me retain it better. It should've been called "A night with Sylvia" we had to move from a previous room because the band was playing and we found a room upstairs that was a library with lots of comfy chairs and we all sat around in a circle and it was more casual and fun that way compared to someone sitting on stage and we're sitting in the audience listening.

@Donna ~ I hope you have a blast at the Paramus book signing!! I wish I was going too. I would've loved to meet you there. I think I remember seeing that Syvia will do a Q&A before she does the book signing. She personalized my both my books and I hope she will do the same with yours and that you don't get rushed because I've been to previous booksigings at B&N before and they tend to rush you and not allow you to talk to the author. : ( Oh, she will not use a marker because it will bleed through the paper so she will write in pen on the title page. She wrote this in BIY: Gideon sends his love xo!! and this in RIY: So great to see you!! : ) Love her!! 

@Julie ~ I'm right there with you girl! Corrine needs to go asap!! lol When I read about Christopher getting his comeuppance I will be screaming "finally" lol is it sad I love Victor more than Monica at this point? I know she means well but she's not my favorite. Maybe that will change in the next book. I really want to Gideon and Eva together and happy. I also remember Sylvia saying that when she was writing EWY she was at first writing it for a new reader and not a series reader like us and leaving out a scene I think a sex scene but after talking to the editor she decided to write it for the series reader. June 4th can't get here fast enough. I'm counting down for Chaper 1!! 

@sscrph~ it was at the Double Tree Hotel in Somerset NJ. The book signing was in the morning and she did some other panels throughout the day but I wanted to go for the meet & greet later that night.  

hi Caroline

Thankyou for sharing. At the bottom of each posting is quote, tap or click on this and you can write an answer where it says quote at end of last paragraph in the reply to this topic box.

hey Caroline

You never know, Victor might get together with Graves! After he finds out about Eva's rape, I'm sure his torch for Monica will be extinguished. Sylvia occasionally pops onto these pages. God knows where she finds the time. Everyone seems to want a piece of her.

Oh to have that sort of imagination. Brilliant.

Hi Julie,

thank you so much for letting me know how to reply.... do you also know how to do the emoticons? it's enabled but for some reason when I click on it, i don't see it working.

hi Caroline
Thankyou for sharing. At the bottom of each posting is quote, tap or click on this and you can write an answer where it says quote at end of last paragraph in the reply to this topic box.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I don't think Monica will ever go back with him since she's used to be being with rich men who want to take care of her. I'm hoping Victor transfers to NYC to be closer to Eva. I've seen her pop on here sometimes. Yes I agree Sylvia is absolutely brilliant!!  

hey Caroline
You never know, Victor might get together with Graves! After he finds out about Eva's rape, I'm sure his torch for Monica will be extinguished. Sylvia occasionally pops onto these pages. God knows where she finds the time. Everyone seems to want a piece of her.
Oh to have that sort of imagination. Brilliant.

Hi Julie,

thank you so much for letting me know how to reply.... do you also know how to do the emoticons? it's enabled but for some reason when I click on it, i don't see it working.

hi Caroline

Sorry, I don't know how to use emoticons. I would be interested to know too. My daughter laughs at me and technology.

Hi Julie,

I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I don't think Monica will ever go back with him since she's used to be being with rich men who want to take care of her. I'm hoping Victor transfers to NYC to be closer to Eva. I've seen her pop on here sometimes. Yes I agree Sylvia is absolutely brilliant!!  

Welcome Caroline,

I'm gone a day and I've missed a bunch.

Caroline thanks for sharing the info with us. When Sylvia does Book Bash here in Orlando the end of June she is also doing a fan meet and greet so I am hoping to attend. I'll have to bring a pen paper and a recorder. :) The emoticons haven't been loading lately, but if you do a smiley with the : and the )  it will come up and so will some of the other "standard ones" you can use on fb and such.

you're welcome! Me too!! She said she wrote BTY, RIY, EWY back to back. She didn't mention when the 4th book would be coming out or what the name of it will be. She was telling us at the story of why EWY had a late start of when it would come out.

OMG thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience with Sylvia with all of us!

I am on the west coast so I will not be able to join in the east coast fun at this time.

I'm super excited Sylvia is already 1/2 way done writing book 4. Did she mention when it may be coming out?

Thank you again for sharing with us!

yes, exactly!! your theories are the same as what I was thinking. Call me crazy but when Det. Graves was making small talk with Victor, I kind of got the impression that she liked him but the description of Victor, who could blame her! I so want Victor to move on and find someone who loves him. he deserves it too! Ln, I was also thinking of you when I went back for the meet & greet later that night with a note pad to take notes. I'm a note taker kind of girl when it comes to learning new info because it helps me retain it better. It should've been called "A night with Sylvia" we had to move from a previous room because the band was playing and we found a room upstairs that was a library with lots of comfy chairs and we all sat around in a circle and it was more casual and fun that way compared to someone sitting on stage and we're sitting in the audience listening.

OMG!!!! SQUEEE!!!! Welcome, Caroline -- a forum rock start from the first, because you've got so much excellent spoiler info directly from Sylvia herself!!!!!

Your details here both confirm some theories I have and have made me drop other theories I've developed. Specifically:

1. Most important -- Detective Graves lied to Eva when she led Eva to believe the cops had decided to leave Gideon alone. I've firmly believed that from the afternoon I first read that final chapter of Reflected.
  2. As soon as it's no longer vital to use Corrine as a cover, Gideon is throwing her out of his life because Corrine deliberately hurt Eva.
  3. My theory about Entwined is it will end with Gideon facing down the people in his life who have been trying to hurt him, past and present, and that will include his half-brother. An important element of Book Four will involve now-open enemies striking back at Gideon, and this will include his half-brother.
  4. Re: Stanton and Monica, I had been on the fence whether the pair of them had started actively working with Gideon as soon as Nathan showed up in New York. My main theory had been Gideon found out who Cary's assailant was, Nathan, through his (Gideon's) own people. So he found out from Monica instead. This puts Monica and Stanton in legal peril, because it's now possible the cops could try to build some sort of conspiracy case.
  5. Because Eva's Dad, Victor, is coming back in Entwined, and we'll be learning more about Monica, your new spoiler info has me connecting dots: Victor is going to find out what happened to Eva as a child and find out how Monica has handled/mishandled things ever since then. Victor will stop short of hating Monica, but his worship of her will end. With that, I hope he'll finally drop the torch and move on to a place in his life where he will risk falling in love again -- he'll get his own happily ever after with a woman he can love.

I hope you have a blast at the Paramus book signing!! I wish I was going too. I would've loved to meet you there. I think I remember seeing that Syvia will do a Q&A before she does the book signing. She personalized my both my books and I hope she will do the same with yours and that you don't get rushed because I've been to previous booksigings at B&N before and they tend to rush you and not allow you to talk to the author. : ( Oh, she will not use a marker because it will bleed through the paper so she will write in pen on the title page. She wrote this in BIY: Gideon sends his love xo!! and this in RIY: So great to see you!! : ) Love her!!

I can't wait to meet her.   I'm going to Paramus on June 4

Hi! it was at the Double Tree Hotel in Somerset NJ. The book signing was in the morning and she did some other panels throughout the day but I wanted to go for the meet & greet later that night. 

Oh my Caroline welcome and than you so much for this insight , where did you go to attend this meet and greet it sounded amazing...

hi julie

don't feel bad, I got an iphone back in October and I'm still learning all the stuff I can do on it and I'm still getting used to texting on it.  lol  

hi Caroline
Sorry, I don't know how to use emoticons. I would be interested to know too. My daughter laughs at me and technology.

Hi! your're all very welcome!! thanks for making for making making me feel welcome! I apologize in advance because I'm still learning how to reply back to your posts. so please bear with me. If anyone can help me figure out how to do that I'll be greatly appreciative!! I'm also trying to figure out how to add emoticons. I'm such a beginner at this lol!

@LN ~ yes, exactly!! your theories are the same as what I was thinking. Call me crazy but when Det. Graves was making small talk with Victor, I kind of got the impression that she liked him but the description of Victor, who could blame her! I so want Victor to move on and find someone who loves him. he deserves it too! Ln, I was also thinking of you when I went back for the meet & greet later that night with a note pad to take notes. I'm a note taker kind of girl when it comes to learning new info because it helps me retain it better. It should've been called "A night with Sylvia" we had to move from a previous room because the band was playing and we found a room upstairs that was a library with lots of comfy chairs and we all sat around in a circle and it was more casual and fun that way compared to someone sitting on stage and we're sitting in the audience listening.

@Donna ~ I hope you have a blast at the Paramus book signing!! I wish I was going too. I would've loved to meet you there. I think I remember seeing that Syvia will do a Q&A before she does the book signing. She personalized my both my books and I hope she will do the same with yours and that you don't get rushed because I've been to previous booksigings at B&N before and they tend to rush you and not allow you to talk to the author. : ( Oh, she will not use a marker because it will bleed through the paper so she will write in pen on the title page. She wrote this in BIY: Gideon sends his love xo!! and this in RIY: So great to see you!! : ) Love her!!

@sscrph~ it was at the Double Tree Hotel in Somerset NJ. The book signing was in the morning and she did some other panels throughout the day but I wanted to go for the meet & greet later that night.

Hi Caroline :-)

I so want to squeal every time I read more from your time with Sylvia! I'm so excited for you to have had the time with her!

Thank you for the info you're sharing with all of us!

I think we as a group have a lot to be happy about --Corinne will be gone and Victor's coming back! I can't wait to get more insights into Monica's life even though I still detest her!! Thanks again Caroline for all the spoilers; the regulars on this forum are all smiles I'm sure-you made our weekend!!!

I will be doing the happy dance when I read corrine having the door hit her on the way out! you know what jeanmarie, I was so in awe of sitting in the same room as Sylvia that I went blank on asking really good questions....oddly nobody brought that up either after I said it and she didn't mention it either where we could find it. I told her how happy I was that chapter one was coming in May but my brain failed to function on asking where we could find it.  I'm thinking it could be where the snippets & snapshots would be???

Thank you Caroline 628 for the info... I'll be SOO happy to see corrinnego BYE!! Did Sylvia say where the first chapter will be found???

hi peachies : )

I'm still smiling from my time with sylvia. it's fun to share it with all of you. it was the highlight of my weekend and totally made up for not winning anything from a tricky tray I went to on friday night. I'm also glad I took a picture with her as a reminder because it feels like a dream! I didn't want the night to end!! Oh she also brought along Crushing on Cross pins with her so I hope she brings them to her other book signings.  

Hi Caroline :-)

I so want to squeal every time I read more from your time with Sylvia! I'm so excited for you to have had the time with her!

Thank you for the info you're sharing with all of us!

hi julie

don't feel bad, I got an iphone back in October and I'm still learning all the stuff I can do on it and I'm still getting used to texting on it.  lol  

Hi ladies the emo's are in the top of the Reply to this topic box when you go to write a reply. Unfortunately they have not been loading properly the past few weeks so if you just use a : and ) you can get the :) emo to come up or : and ( will get you the :( of course, but I can't get the other ones up.

hi peachies : )

I'm still smiling from my time with sylvia. it's fun to share it with all of you. it was the highlight of my weekend and totally made up for not winning anything from a tricky tray I went to on friday night. I'm also glad I took a picture with her as a reminder because it feels like a dream! I didn't want the night to end!! Oh she also brought along Crushing on Cross pins with her so I hope she brings them to her other book signings.  

I'm on a high from you meeting her too Caroline. :) We all really appreciate all the news you brought to us.

I wish you were all with me on saturday to share this and I'm so glad I made your weekend!! being on this forum makes my day and makes me laugh. I'm so glad corrine will be gone and victor is coming back, I really want him to move to NYC. I want to learn more about monica and I agree she annoys me. I think we are also going to definitely see more of Ireland who is another favorite of mine. I think Gideon and Ireland will become more closer.

I think we as a group have a lot to be happy about --Corinne will be gone and Victor's coming back! I can't wait to get more insights into Monica's life even though I still detest her!! Thanks again Caroline for all the spoilers; the regulars on this forum are all smiles I'm sure-you made our weekend!!!