The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

hi Gigi

Your an old romantic at heart.

Yes I do agree with you. Most of the women who dated Gideon, probably were looking at his stunning looks and bank balance, and not the person inside. Today, to many people are shallow, focusing on the exterior.

Hi Julie,

I think that every woman would love her version of a "Gideon".  I know that I certainly would want that.  I also know that every woman deserves that, including me.  Now all I have to do is find him...and get him to walk down the isle...:)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Julie,

I think that every woman would love her version of a "Gideon".  I know that I certainly would want that.  I also know that every woman deserves that, including me.  Now all I have to do is find him...and get him to walk down the isle...:)

hi Gigi

I had mine until 7 years ago. Still miss him.

Keep looking girl! There's someone for everyone.

What has Sylvia done to us! Poor Gideon will be knackered, all these women after him. Keep an orderly queue ladies!!!

hi Gigi

I had mine until 7 years ago. Still miss him.

Keep looking girl! There's someone for everyone.

What has Sylvia done to us! Poor Gideon will be knackered, all these women after him. Keep an orderly queue ladies!!!

Hi Julie,

Chin up sister!  I think that love may find you again.  They say that it always happens when you least expect it.  :)  I will find my "happily ever after"  even if  I have wrangle and rope him...:)

Hi Julie,

Chin up sister!  I think that love may find you again.  They say that it always happens when you least expect it.  :)  I will find my "happily ever after"  even if  I have wrangle and rope him...:)

hi Gigi

Bless you!

Rolling around laughing, with images in my head of a bloke being branded!!

Hi Kirsten,

I really hope that this is the worst of it now that Nathan is taking a "dirt nap".   Hopefully, Corinne won't go by way of "Fatal Attraction" and maybe she can get her act together. If some of the members have paired up Magdalene and Arnoldo, then why not try pairing Corinne with the wild rocker Brett?  Maybe Brett can help dislodge that stick up Corinne's b*tt.  What do you think?  What does everyone think? 

LMAO GiGi "dirt nap." Corinne certainly does need to loosen up. I thought Brett would be good for Mags. ;) But Corrine could certainly work also.

There was FB chatter yesterday on a book bloggers page about Megumi. This was her question:

"Am I the only one suspicious of MEGUMI, Eva's colleague, and the random references to her blind date thrown in here and there in REFLECTED IN YOU??"

What does everyone think?

Hi Kirsten,
It is funny, I discounted that saying.    I know that Gideon said that he would even kill for Eva, but how many times has someone said "I'll kill you, or I'll kill him?  I can't count the number of times that I've heard it referenced in movies or books and such and all those characters always seem to walk around just fine in real life.  My point:  That probably has to be one of the most common sayings and a good percentage of the time, no harm ever comes of the people being threatened.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

I agree Gigi. When Gideon said that I brushed it off thinking it was a "common" expression like "I'll kill him." Little did I know, he meant it.

LMAO GiGi "dirt nap." Corinne certainly does need to loosen up. I thought Brett would be good for Mags. ;) But Corrine could certainly work also.

There was FB chatter yesterday on a book bloggers page about Megumi. This was her question:

"Am I the only one suspicious of MEGUMI, Eva's colleague, and the random references to her blind date thrown in here and there in REFLECTED IN YOU??"

I'm not suspicious of Megumi. She was working there long before Eva. Eva mentions remembering her from the interview to get the job. Later (post vegas trip?) Eva tells herself she is new to the area and needs her own friends outside of Gideon. Girls are known for talking about their relationships and dates. We also try to match people together when we can (we do it here w/Brett & Corrine; Arnoldo & Magdalene). I done see Megumi as a threat. I see her as a coworker who is occidentally a lunch date with Eva (and now Will)

I'm not suspicious of Megumi. She was working there long before Eva. Eva mentions remembering her from the interview to get the job. Later (post vegas trip?) Eva tells herself she is new to the area and needs her own friends outside of Gideon. Girls are known for talking about their relationships and dates. We also try to match people together when we can (we do it here w/Brett & Corrine; Arnoldo & Magdalene). I done see Megumi as a threat. I see her as a coworker who is occidentally a lunch date with Eva (and now Will)

Good point Peachies, but I am a bit suspicious of the "mystery man."

I didn't think about that Kristin, now I'm wondering if her mystery man could of been Nathan I wouldn't be surprised if it was as a red flag Sylvia has thrown us.. I am reading RIY again I'm up to chapter 6 does anyone remember if Eva asked her how her date went ? And what did she say??

hi

If Megumi had been dating Nathan, wouldn't she have been upset at work when he died?

hi

If Megumi had been dating Nathan, wouldn't she have been upset at work when he died?

Also after Nathan's death Megumi mentions how her blind date is taking her to the Hampton 's to his grandparents place.

When Eva Will and her go out or lunch the day that Gideon returns Eva's promise ring to her in the elevator.

Surely she'd have know Nathan was dead then if the blind date was him.

I've often wondered if Christopher Vidal jr was the blind date.

Or is it just some random guy ??????

@Julie54 I don't think she would be upset if it was just one date and he just didn't call her or He didn't have time for another one that's why I wanted to no if eva asked her how the date went?

hi

Her blind date went out with her flatmate originally, but they were not suitable.

Hi everyone!! Waiving hi!

I'm new on here to posting but I've been following along for months reading all of your theories and I have to say you guys ROCK!!!! you make this such a fun book discussion. I wish we could all meet up in person and sit down around a table! I love all of your ideas and theories especially with the snapshots and snippets. A lot of stuff that I didn't understand at first started to make more sense after reading your explanations. 

I just came back from Sylvia's book signing today in Somerset. She is the nicest person you will ever meet!! She also personalized her autograph in both of my books!! how many people take the time to meet with their fans and actually talk to them and personalize your book? not many! I'm hoping I can make it to her meet & greet tonight in Somerset.  I'm not able to make it to her book signing in Paramus on June 4th but I made sure to preorder the limited editon autograph of EWY. I cannot wait for May 7th to read the first chapter but I really can't wait to read the book. I'm so glad she's making a fourth book. I'm bummed that when Sylvia said Gideon killed Nathan but I wasn't surprised either when I read the excerpt from EWY. I wish it was all a bad dream and someone else killed Nathan not Gideon. I really hope the story goes more into Gideon's past and I hope both Corrine & Brett fade into the background and go away early on in the book lol! I really hope I get to read that Eva uses her krav maga skills to kick Christopher Jr's butt because he's long over due!! lol  

I'm new on here to posting but I've been following along for months reading all of your theories and I have to say you guys ROCK!!!! you make this such a fun book discussion. I wish we could all meet up in person and sit down around a table! I love all of your ideas and theories especially with the snapshots and snippets. A lot of stuff that I didn't understand at first started to make more sense after reading your explanations. 

I just came back from Sylvia's book signing today in Somerset. She is the nicest person you will ever meet!! She also personalized her autograph in both of my books!! how many people take the time to meet with their fans and actually talk to them and personalize your book? not many! I'm hoping I can make it to her meet & greet tonight in Somerset.  I'm not able to make it to her book signing in Paramus on June 4th but I made sure to preorder the limited editon autograph of EWY. I cannot wait for May 7th to read the first chapter but I really can't wait to read the book. I'm so glad she's making a fourth book. I'm bummed that when Sylvia said Gideon killed Nathan but I wasn't surprised either when I read the excerpt from EWY. I wish it was all a bad dream and someone else killed Nathan not Gideon. I really hope the story goes more into Gideon's past and I hope both Corrine & Brett fade into the background and go away early on in the book lol! I really hope I get to read that Eva uses her krav maga skills to kick Christopher Jr's butt because he's long over due!! lol  

welcome Caroline

You are one lucky lady to meet Sylvia. She joins in occasionly, which is amazing. Hoping she can come to England one day. Fingers crossed.

Your going to have fun on this forum. Yes we all want Eva to kick Christopher's butt. Not long now. 38 days to go!! Yay!!

Hi Kirsten,

I personally don't suspet Megumi...yet.  :)  She hasn't given me any reason to do so, but if we have to wait any longer than I may start suspecting that woman of kidnapping the Lindberg baby (wink, wink). :)

Hey maybe we can all come up with alternae theories of what nasty things Megumi may have done and then we can go after her...:)  Since some of us have already paired up Magdalene with Arnoldo, maybe Megumi will make a play for him and the hair will fly..:)

Hi Caroline!

Welcome to the forum!!  It would be great if we could all gather for a "traditional book club" type of meeting.  I think that would be fun!  But alas, we are all scattered all around the world, so we have our virtual meetings instead.  :)  I hope you enjoy yourself. :)