The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

Eva never could have loved Brett anyway back in the day. She was still too much of a hot mess to have been able to love any guy.

Her thing with Brett back then was pure sex-driven desperation, one of the serious symptoms of how the damage Nathan did was messing up her life. She was looking for love in the wrong place -- strictly through sex -- and she was so desperate in her attempts she'd even degrade herself.

But right around the time this was going on, she'd also started therapy with Dr. Travis. I see Eva walking away from Brett back then as one of the first major steps on her road back to sanity. She figured out she was degrading herself -- and more importantly, she decided she deserved better than that. She grew some self respect.

I've just made a similar statement on a different thread. Eva has made great strides since the Brett days.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody can help, I'm curious about getting kindle downloads in Europe. I will be in Europe when EWT is released. I have already pre-ordered it. Does anyone know if I will be able to download it to my ipad when it is released. I will be devastated if I can't. Thanks for any help out there.

If anybody can help, I'm curious about getting kindle downloads in Europe. I will be in Europe when EWT is released. I have already pre-ordered it. Does anyone know if I will be able to download it to my ipad when it is released. I will be devastated if I can't. Thanks for any help out there.

Hey Ript I had the same question just last month here was the response from amazon:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Amazon.com.

Please be informed that once the content is released, it will be sent automatically to the Kindle device or reading application you selected at the time of the purchase.

The content can also be manually downloaded through Archive items or the Cloud on your Kindle device or application.

You must be wirelessly connected.

If you still have any concerns regarding this I request you to write back us.

Thank you Kirsten. I hope I have no problem getting wifi at whatever hotels I'm stating. Much appreciated!

Hey Ript I had the same question just last month here was the response from amazon:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Amazon.com.

Please be informed that once the content is released, it will be sent automatically to the Kindle device or reading application you selected at the time of the purchase.

The content can also be manually downloaded through Archive items or the Cloud on your Kindle device or application.

You must be wirelessly connected.

If you still have any concerns regarding this I request you to write back us.

The first description we have of the Crossfire, from page 4 of Bared to You

The Crossfire was seriously impressive, a sleek spire of gleaming sapphire that pieced the clouds. I knew from my previous interviews that the interior on the other side of the ornate copper-framed revolving doors was just as awe-inspiring, with golden-veined marble floors and walls and brushed-aluminum security desk and turnstiles.

The walls and floor in this snapshot are that kind of marble, and the elevator doors are brushed-aluminum (which would keep in the overall theme of using that sort of metal in the interior.

Gideon and his elevators!!!! Carries around that master key to make it easier to corner Eva!

My initial thought when I first saw the snapshot was "its the crossfire". Then I started over thinking and wondering if it is one of their apartment buildings or one of the many other buildings Gideon owns

I think that as long as Gideon starts opening up to Eva, this will give her hope that they have a future together. It is his secrets and non disclosure of facts that are causing the problems.

Hey! You just admitted to Gideon eliminating Eva's greatest physical threat? Have you come over to the dark side lady??? Choking on my coffee here!

Hello Ms. Julie54,

Sip slowly lady.  The forum needs you!  No, no dark side here sister...only light. :)  I knew I should have said..."to be confirmed on June 4th..." but I figured that I had been posting it so many times before that I thought that was understood.  My bad. :)  Like the Titanic, I am holding on to a piece of that sinking ship...appologies to come on June 4th.

Just remember, if Syliva throws us a HUGE curve at the end of book five or six or twelve or whatever and says that it was all just a dream, then I will have been vindicated and I may just do a happy dance and post it on the forum...sans the stay up stockings (just kidding).   :)

I'm hoping it's light on drama between Gideon and Eva but heavy on drama with Gideon and Eva taking on the world TOGETHER.

Hi Kirsten,

I really hope that this is the worst of it now that Nathan is taking a "dirt nap".   Hopefully, Corinne won't go by way of "Fatal Attraction" and maybe she can get her act together. If some of the members have paired up Magdalene and Arnoldo, then why not try pairing Corinne with the wild rocker Brett?  Maybe Brett can help dislodge that stick up Corinne's b*tt.  What do you think?  What does everyone think? 

GiGi I can't tell you how many times I lose a post on Goodreads and I always say I'll cut and paste, but am to impatient to do it. :)

I would think they would be enough, but Gideon has told Eva countless times that he will never give her up, and that there will never be an "end" to them but that hasn't alleviated her fears. At one point I am sure he also tells her he'd kill for her, but he won't give her up... should have realized that was foreshawdowing when I read it the first time around.

Hi Kirsten,
It is funny, I discounted that saying.    I know that Gideon said that he would even kill for Eva, but how many times has someone said "I'll kill you, or I'll kill him?  I can't count the number of times that I've heard it referenced in movies or books and such and all those characters always seem to walk around just fine in real life.  My point:  That probably has to be one of the most common sayings and a good percentage of the time, no harm ever comes of the people being threatened.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Hi everyone,

What's up with the dual elevators?  Does anyone have any ideas?  Suggestions?  Why show us that snapshot?  Are we supposed to comment on the marble tile (just kidding)? :)

Hey I have an idea:  Instead of snapshots, why not release snippets on Tuesdays and Fridays?  Who's up for that? 

Hello Ms. Julie54,

Sip slowly lady.  The forum needs you!  No, no dark side here sister...only light. :)  I knew I should have said..."to be confirmed on June 4th..." but I figured that I had been posting it so many times before that I thought that was understood.  My bad. :)  Like the Titanic, I am holding on to a piece of that sinking ship...appologies to come on June 4th.

Just remember, if Syliva throws us a HUGE curve at the end of book five or six or twelve or whatever and says that it was all just a dream, then I will have been vindicated and I may just do a happy dance and post it on the forum...sans the stay up stockings (just kidding).   :)

Hahaha!

I. Missed our chats last night. I will be awake tonight I promise.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Monica, but I'm not holding my breath....Going blue in the face over in England. I'll take you out for a drink if your correct! We will all owe you a drink, for sticking to your guns!!

Hi Kirsten,

I really hope that this is the worst of it now that Nathan is taking a "dirt nap".   Hopefully, Corinne won't go by way of "Fatal Attraction" and maybe she can get her act together. If some of the members have paired up Magdalene and Arnoldo, then why not try pairing Corinne with the wild rocker Brett?  Maybe Brett can help dislodge that stick up Corinne's b*tt.  What do you think?  What does everyone think? 

Hi Gigi

I love the comments from your side of the pond, that we don't use in England," dirt nap! " keep them coming.

Hey, have we suddenly gone into the dating business? I feel sorry for Brett. All he has done is grow up, still with feelings for Eva, and the chances of him getting with her are zero. Ah well, he can write another song about it.

Hi Gigi

I love the comments from your side of the pond, that we don't use in England," dirt nap! " keep them coming.

Hey, have we suddenly gone into the dating business? I feel sorry for Brett. All he has done is grow up, still with feelings for Eva, and the chances of him getting with her are zero. Ah well, he can write another song about it.

Hey now sister, I grew up with Paddington Bear so I am a little familiar with the English Vernacular.  :)   But seriously, I think that someone like Arnoldo could be good for our cheeky Magdalene.  Arnoldo could be busy whispering dirty sweet nothings while Magdalene moans something equally naughty in another.  Then after a night of blissful passion, Arnoldo could feed his leggy raven haired beauty.

I don't feel so sorry for Brett.  He was busy rocking his nut sack for all those years with all those groupies, so our naughty lad was taken care of.  Maybe Brett needs someone like Corinne to bring him back down to earth.

If Brett decided to decline our match-making advise then I have a suggestion for his next song title:  "It Sucks To Be Me".  He could go into the specifics about how he lost the love of his life.  I am sure that we could even come up with the lyrics if our boy is at a loss for words.  What do you think?   

Hahaha!

I. Missed our chats last night. I will be awake tonight I promise.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Monica, but I'm not holding my breath....Going blue in the face over in England. I'll take you out for a drink if your correct! We will all owe you a drink, for sticking to your guns!!

No worries.  I am looking forward to the chat.  :)

Hi Kirsten,

Hi Kirsten I

Hello Ms. Julie54,

Hi Gigi I have to admit the shower scene from the old "Dallas" TV series has crossed my mind more than once theres always the possibility that it was all a dream ... I guess we will find out in June hopefully!

Hi Kirsten,

Hi Kirsten, I love this delicious idea of Corinne and Brett . I would love to see a "blue blood" like Corinne at one of those charity dinners with a guy like Brett with all those tattoos all over his arms and spiked hair dancing next to Eva and Gideon -- what a hoot!!

Hey now sister, I grew up with Paddington Bear so I am a little familiar with the English Vernacular.  :)   But seriously, I think that someone like Arnoldo could be good for our cheeky Magdalene.  Arnoldo could be busy whispering dirty sweet nothings while Magdalene moans something equally naughty in another.  Then after a night of blissful passion, Arnoldo could feed his leggy raven haired beauty.

I don't feel so sorry for Brett.  He was busy rocking his nut sack for all those years with all those groupies, so our naughty lad was taken care of.  Maybe Brett needs someone like Corinne to bring him back down to earth.

If Brett decided to decline our match-making advise then I have a suggestion for his next song title:  "It Sucks To Be Me".  He could go into the specifics about how he lost the love of his life.  I am sure that we could even come up with the lyrics if our boy is at a loss for words.  What do you think?   

Hey! Why aren't you in bed. You need your beauty sleep for all our banter tonight. It's 10am here, what tie ave you got?

Yeah, I think Magdalene needs a good man, bless her! Waiting patiently for her go on Gideon! Arnoldo seems a good chap, but don't you think she will be settling for second best as Eva observed? He is the ultimate!!! We ladies will testify to that. Swoon!!!

Hi Kirsten,

It is funny, I discounted that saying.    I know that Gideon said that he would even kill for Eva, but how many times has someone said "I'll kill you, or I'll kill him?  I can't count the number of times that I've heard it referenced in movies or books and such and all those characters always seem to walk around just fine in real life.  My point:  That probably has to be one of the most common sayings and a good percentage of the time, no harm ever comes of the people being threatened.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Hi Gigi

It doesn't seem like Gideon is the type of guy who says things he doesn't mean such as when he says "I wan't to f--- you Eva and I need to know what's standing in my way or the "I need to be inside you, it has to be here it has to be now." I think when he made the statement "I'd kill for you" Eva totally believed him...

Hi everyone,

What's up with the dual elevators?  Does anyone have any ideas?  Suggestions?  Why show us that snapshot?  Are we supposed to comment on the marble tile (just kidding)? :)

Hey I have an idea:  Instead of snapshots, why not release snippets on Tuesdays and Fridays?  Who's up for that? 

I am totally up for this the snapshots drive me nuts!!

Hi Kirsten I

Hi Gigi I have to admit the shower scene from the old "Dallas" TV series has crossed my mind more than once theres always the possibility that it was all a dream ... I guess we will find out in June hopefully!

Hi Sscrph,

That's exactly what I was thinking of.  You just never know.  Maybe we the readers will help influence Eva and Gideon.  Sylvia says that she listens to her characters and she just tries to type really fast.  Maybe we can schedule a meeting with them (just kidding). :) 

Hi Gigi

It doesn't seem like Gideon is the type of guy who says things he doesn't mean such as when he says "I wan't to f--- you Eva and I need to know what's standing in my way or the "I need to be inside you, it has to be here it has to be now." I think when he made the statement "I'd kill for you" Eva totally believed him...

Hi Sscrph, 

It is funny I saw Gideon pick up line as crude and crass but still a pick up line.  I am never surprised by what comes out of men's mouths, so although off-putting it wouldn't fall into the same category for me.

You did make a good point, perhaps the reader could take note about Gideon's intensity level.  It certainly an eye opening experience for me.  Thank you. 

I am totally up for this the snapshots drive me nuts!!

Hi Sscrph,

I try not to get too involved with the whole snapshot thing.  It almost feels like I am unwrapping my Christmas present early.  I want to be completely surprised on June 4th.  I want to see the wrapping and packaging; I want to be able to rattle the box (so to speak) and savour unwrapping each and every single page.   I don't want a sneak peek or a quick look...sigh!!  Does that make sense?

I think a great addition or alternative to the snapshot thing would be the twice weekly snippets.  It would be a great way to say thank you to all of her loyal faithful fans.    What do you think?

Hey! Why aren't you in bed. You need your beauty sleep for all our banter tonight. It's 10am here, what tie ave you got?

Yeah, I think Magdalene needs a good man, bless her! Waiting patiently for her go on Gideon! Arnoldo seems a good chap, but don't you think she will be settling for second best as Eva observed? He is the ultimate!!! We ladies will testify to that. Swoon!!!

Hi Julie,

I don't think that Magdalene would be settling for second best.  If she got Gideon she would have been settle for sh*t.  Gideon didn't or doesn't love her and as such he never would be able to love and give her all of the respect that as a woman she would deserve. 

If Arnoldo could give that to Magdalene, then he would be her best choice.  She would be loved and cherished just like every woman deserves.  I think that there is a "Gideon" out there for every woman.  He may have blond hair, or green eyes and have a different name or whatever but he will love each and every single one of us the way  Gideon loves Eva.  To me that is perfection. :)

Hi Kirsten, I love this delicious idea of Corinne and Brett . I would love to see a "blue blood" like Corinne at one of those charity dinners with a guy like Brett with all those tattoos all over his arms and spiked hair dancing next to Eva and Gideon -- what a hoot!!

Hi Sscrph,

Believe it or not, I think that the two would make a great pair.  They may just compliment one another in the best of ways. :) 

Hi Julie,

I don't think that Magdalene would be settling for second best.  If she got Gideon she would have been settle for sh*t.  Gideon didn't or doesn't love her and as such he never would be able to love and give her all of the respect that as a woman she would deserve. 

If Arnoldo could give that to Magdalene, then he would be her best choice.  She would be loved and cherished just like every woman deserves.  I think that there is a "Gideon" out there for every woman.  He may have blond hair, or green eyes and have a different name or whatever but he will love each and every single one of us the way  Gideon loves Eva.  To me that is perfection. :)

hi Gigi

Your an old romantic at heart.

Yes I do agree with you. Most of the women who dated Gideon, probably were looking at his stunning looks and bank balance, and not the person inside. Today, to many people are shallow, focusing on the exterior.