The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New character(s) we'll meet in Entwined ... Gideon's kick a$$ defense lawyer(s) who manage to get the case tossed.

Wouldn't it be great is his lead defense lawyer is a woman -- and a gorgeous brunette at that? Because secure in Gideon's love at last, Eva won't care at all who the lawyer is, man or woman. And for the first, some stunning brunette actually will do some serious good in Gideon's life, unlike a long line of past ones making life miserable, starting with his mother and continuing right on up to present-day Corrine.

Mrs. C for the win again -- always the first fan in line here to snag the snippet! You rock!!!

That's not a regular cop badge either, because regular badges are silver. It's gold "shield", which means it's a detective.

Ah hah!!!!!!

OK, repeating my you-read-it-here-first big theory, which I believe will make the murder case go buh-bye forever: Detective Graves seriously effed up the case for good. She questioned Eva without Eva's lawyer present after Eva explicitly invoked that right. Graves' mistake poisons key evidence Gideon had the motive to kill Nathan. Permanently poisons the evidence.

The answer Graves tricked out of Eva -- who dumped who and when -- cannot ever be admitted as evidence now. And even if Graves gets more dirt now, by catching Gideon and Eva together, that newer evidence also is poison. There's even a legal phrase used by defense lawyers (and judges ruling on defense motions to toss illegally-gained evidence.) It's known as "fruit of the poisoned tree." If illegal evidence is the root, then everything else springing from that root also is inadmissible.

So, Chapter 14 -- murder case is OH-VER and our lovers can at last be safe to come out from hiding.

Yes Let's Hope Chapter 14 The sneaking around and the Murder Case Is OH-OVER

New character(s) we'll meet in Entwined ... Gideon's kick a$$ defense lawyer(s) who manage to get the case tossed.

Wouldn't it be great is his lead defense lawyer is a woman -- and a gorgeous brunette at that? Because secure in Gideon's love at last, Eva won't care at all who the lawyer is, man or woman. And for the first, some stunning brunette actually will do some serious good in Gideon's life, unlike a long line of past ones making life miserable, starting with his mother and continuing right on up to present-day Corrine.

No.. NO NEW FRIENDS...!! They already have enough going on..!

Yes Let's Hope Chapter 14 The sneaking around and the Murder Case Is OH-OVER

Right smack dab somewhere in the middle of the novel. So the "real" big corner to be turned comes at the very end. Like:

Bared - Gideon picks Eva over Corrine. Happy ending (for now)

Reflected - Eva knows for certain Gideon never picked Corrine over her. Happy ending (for now.)

Entwined - for all the world to see, Gideon picks Eva forever? Engagement? Elopement? ??????

Right smack dab somewhere in the middle of the novel. So the "real" big corner to be turned comes at the very end. Like:

Bared - Gideon picks Eva over Corrine. Happy ending (for now)

Reflected - Eva knows for certain Gideon never picked Corrine over her. Happy ending (for now.)

Entwined - for all the world to see, Gideon picks Eva forever? Engagement? Elopement? ??????

I'm all for this theory...!! :) :) :)

His defense lawyer would NOT be a new friend. He/she would be in the same category as Dr. Travis and Dr. Petersen, a professional doing something that changes life for the better.

Big difference from someone like Dr. Lucas.

I Pefer for it not to be a women and Burnett at that..!

Anyone ekse think this latest snapshot could mean Victor.

He moves to NY and makes it to detective and clears this murder case away for good.

?????? Just my thought

Perhaps Victor is part of the serious plot twist in which the murder case ends for good. That's a distinct possibility. We know he's coming back.

Victor's own badge would be silver (he's a street level cop) for City of Oceanside, the community immediately outside San Diego where he works as a police officer.

A gold badge ("shield" is what cops call those instead of "badge") is what a detective carries. This one in an NYPD gold shield, so it's gotta be Graves.

Although maybe we are the CLUELESS ones and the detective is coming to arrest Gideon SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

I think that hope is dead, there is not enough evidence and what they didn't get from the beginning of the investigation they are not going to get..! I don't they could make a big deal of Eva working in the same building as Gideon so that's dead..!

Maybe it's Graves and Victor, going on a date..!!

One LOL and then I've got to head out into a series of conference calls .....

With so many of these prior snapshots, we've been debating the literal images themselves. Perfect example on Tuesday -- was that a pair of stockings or pantyhose?  Today's snapshot is literally the correct prop - that's an actual picture of an NYPD detective shield.

With so many of these prior snapshots, we've been debating the literal images themselves. Perfect example on Tuesday -- was that a pair of stockings or pantyhose?  Today's snapshot is literally the correct prop - that's an actual picture of an NYPD detective shield.

Lol.. That's Trueee..!!

I agree!!

Perhaps Victor is part of the serious plot twist in which the murder case ends for good. That's a distinct possibility. We know he's coming back.

Victor's own badge would be silver (he's a street level cop) for City of Oceanside, the community immediately outside San Diego where he works as a police officer.

A gold badge ("shield" is what cops call those instead of "badge") is what a detective carries. This one in an NYPD gold shield, so it's gotta be Graves.

It doesn't have to be graves badge.

We're chapter 14 now with the snap shots.

Could it be possible for Victor to be promoted to detective and transferred to New York to be near Eva ?