The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the easiest - with reader all over globe - is just to start a new thread for Chapter 1 and not discuss it on any of the others threads.  So if you haven't read it you don't go to that area.

Make sense ???   

Hi Caroline,

I think that’s where maybe some of the forum members may differ.  I think that everyone had everyone else’s best interests at heart and not Eva’s.  Oh yes everyone in the book kept trying to justify their actions and  kept stating that they did this or that or the other to “protect†Eva, but NO ONE  EVER ONCE ASKED OR INCLUDED Eva in the DECISION MAKING PROCESS.  Please don’t get me wrong, I am not saying that you said this or that someone specifically had said it, it just seems to be a recurring theme in this book.

I was thinking about what everyone was saying about how Monica loves Eva and I started questioning whether Monica loves Eva or whether she just loves her reflection in Eva’s eyes.  There is a big difference between the two.  Other forum members have mentioned that Monica almost treats Eva like an accessory and I have to say that I agree. 

Hi ShazScott1980,

Could it be that Detective Graves loses her badge because of her reckless conduct during this investigation?  That might be a nice refreshing change, for this lovely character….yuck!  If I could figure out how to make an unhappy smiley face that is sticking its tongue out then I would include that with this posting.  :)

Hi Caroline,

Your theory is as good as anyone else’s.  Right now we are all in a holding pattern and as such we all have to wait until June 4th to see how close each of us has come to pinning the tail on this “donkeyâ€. 

Hi Fsumom,

I wonder how Gideon would spin something like that with Corinne.  I hope that we all get some answers on May 7th but somehow I think that nothing is really going to be answered until the last page of the last book.  Thus far the books have only covered two to three week increments and it seems that nothing is going to come to conclusion until the last book.  Now we wait…

Hi ShazScott1980,

I hope we get to see more of Victor in the next book.  I just wonder how it might come about.  Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  :)

I really hope we see more of Victor in EWY .

I think he's going to do some digging into why eva reacted the way she did at the mention of Nathan name.

The seals are broken now all the info is there for him.

He's going to be mad!

I think detective graves will help victor out.

Hi ShazScott1980,

I hope we get to see more of Victor in the next book.  I just wonder how it might come about.  Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  :)

hi Gigi

I'm thinking, as soon as Victor got back to California, he started digging, possibly calling in a few favours. No way will he just let this slide, he saw Eva's reaction that Friday evening. I'm surprised he went home to be honest, given that his daughter had become part of a murder investigation. Could he have not asked for special leave, or perhaps he thought he could dig a little, then come back when he has some answers, he knew Eva was hiding something. Doesn't anyone share in this book!

Hi ladies,

Not sure if this has been posted yet. But Snapshot 15 will be posted today (Monday), Sylvia posted on Twitter.

We're getting the snapshot today, probably at 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time based on when all the other ones thus far have hit the Internet. Word is that Chapter One of Entwined will also hit, tomorrow, at 9 a.m. Oh the site could kah-rash!!!! I'm going to try to copy the text in case of emergency. :)

Today will be a glimpse into Chapter 15. Recap of the snapshots of chapters 1-14:

1. The word "Press" over a fuzzy shot of a newspaper page, and a fancy pen in the foreground.

2. Unwrapped Christmas present boxes

3. The word "Business" next to a cup of coffee

4. A microphone on a stand

5. A pile of neatly-folded white terrycloth towels, wrapped in a red ribbon.

6. A bathtub in a modern-style bathroom

7. An open bottle of red wine, nearly full, and in front of it, one wine glass holding some wine. Near it is a small vase holding four red roses.

8. Two different types of pills in blister packs plus a bottle of some sort of liquid medication. The meds are on a glass coffee table in front of a white couch.

9. Fuzzy shot of a crowded dance floor. One woman in the center of the shot is in semi-focus.

10. A diamond and gold women's watch.

11. An Aston Martin sports car

12. An elevator lobby

13. Pieces of women's clothing scattered at the foot of a bed.

14. An NYPD detective shield (badge).

We're getting the snapshot today, probably at 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time based on when all the other ones thus far have hit the Internet. Word is that Chapter One of Entwined will also hit, tomorrow, at 9 a.m. Oh the site could kah-rash!!!! I'm going to try to copy the text in case of emergency. :)

Today will be a glimpse into Chapter 15. Recap of the snapshots of chapters 1-14:

1. The word "Press" over a fuzzy shot of a newspaper page, and a fancy pen in the foreground.

2. Unwrapped Christmas present boxes

3. The word "Business" next to a cup of coffee

4. A microphone on a stand

5. A pile of neatly-folded white terrycloth towels, wrapped in a red ribbon.

6. A bathtub in a modern-style bathroom

7. An open bottle of red wine, nearly full, and in front of it, one wine glass holding some wine. Near it is a small vase holding four red roses.

8. Two different types of pills in blister packs plus a bottle of some sort of liquid medication. The meds are on a glass coffee table in front of a white couch.

9. Fuzzy shot of a crowded dance floor. One woman in the center of the shot is in semi-focus.

10. A diamond and gold women's watch.

11. An Aston Martin sports car

12. An elevator lobby

13. Pieces of women's clothing scattered at the foot of a bed.

14. An NYPD detective shield (badge).

morning

Thanking you in advance.:)

Thanks Julie ! Will try and get it on my phone when I'm on my break.

But will have to wait until I gt home to join in on the forum chat about it .

Hope it's a really long chapter.

I agree with you, although it will be good to see how they act with each other after how Reflected was left, I know Sylvia posted the extract ages ago which gives us an idea of what happened after Eva went home but to just read it all play out will be so great 

Hi Caroline,

I think that’s where maybe some of the forum members may differ.  I think that everyone had everyone else’s best interests at heart and not Eva’s.  Oh yes everyone in the book kept trying to justify their actions and  kept stating that they did this or that or the other to “protect†Eva, but NO ONE  EVER ONCE ASKED OR INCLUDED Eva in the DECISION MAKING PROCESS.  Please don’t get me wrong, I am not saying that you said this or that someone specifically had said it, it just seems to be a recurring theme in this book.

I was thinking about what everyone was saying about how Monica loves Eva and I started questioning whether Monica loves Eva or whether she just loves her reflection in Eva’s eyes.  There is a big difference between the two.  Other forum members have mentioned that Monica almost treats Eva like an accessory and I have to say that I agree. 

I think Victor will certainly look into everything that is not sealed, he has the names all he has to do is some investigations and yes he will probably go mad but I think he will also be hurt that he couldn't be there for his daughter and I do think like Gigi that Monica may get the brunt of it from him.

However, I think it will also kill Eva if she found out her father knew what happened as she has tried to keep it from him for so long and she will not want him getting hurt by this.

I think Sylvia will keep us all going like Gigi said right up to the last page of this book then continue with book 4, I just hope it is not months of waiting until that one comes out, this is torture waiting all this time :)

#15 http://www.sylviaday.com/2013/05/06/entwined-snapshot-15/

Man's hand (must be Gideon's) gripping a bedsheet.

More hot sex, I hope, not a nightmare.

right there with you. But I got a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. Oh Gideon! This must be two thirds through the book. Possibly week two? Why you thinking LN Cronan

right there with you. But I got a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. Oh Gideon! This must be two thirds through the book. Possibly week two? Why you thinking LN Cronan

Because the NYPD investigation has something to do with Chapter 14. Stress could be a trigger that sparks a nightmare in Chapter 15.