Top 5 Favourite Lines In The Crossfire Series

julie54

I Love the line, " Eva please don't leave me" I'm not leaving you, I'm going to marry you!"

I was a little disappointed that Eva said that the way she did. It made me think of Corrine and how she proposed to Gideon. I think I would've preferred he be the one to bring up marriage. I loved the whole scene surrounding this quote, but that's where my mind went when I read that line.

Ooh another good one... "Like I'll get over the sumo wrestler you have shadowing me?" Lol

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a little disappointed that Eva said that the way she did. It made me think of Corrine and how she proposed to Gideon. I think I would've preferred he be the one to bring up marriage. I loved the whole scene surrounding this quote, but that's where my mind went when I read that line.

Ooh another good one... "Like I'll get over the sumo wrestler you have shadowing me?" Lol

I think she was trying to make him see how committed she is to him. I don't think either one of them looked at it like an actual proposal. 

I think she was trying to make him see how committed she is to him. I don't think either one of them looked at it like an actual proposal.

I never took it as a proposal. She needed him to see that she wouldn't leave him ever, that she was 100% his. Totally dedicated, to the point of marrying him.

I never took it as a proposal. She needed him to see that she wouldn't leave him ever, that she was 100% his. Totally dedicated, to the point of marrying him.

Good point! I like your way of thinking much better!

Something that stood out to me the second time when I listened to the audio books after reading them... When Gideon gave Eva the ring box, he said something like. "Don't worry, it's not that ring. YOU aren't ready for that yet." Does that mean he felt ready for that even then? It's probably nothing, but he didn't say "we" aren't ready yet. :)

Something that stood out to me the second time when I listened to the audio books after reading them... When Gideon gave Eva the ring box, he said something like. "Don't worry, it's not that ring. YOU aren't ready for that yet." Does that mean he felt ready for that even then? It's probably nothing, but he didn't say "we" aren't ready yet. :)

Yes I have always thought that he was definitely ready...

Gideon fell in love with Eva the night of that first limo ride, when Eva made love to him. Before that it was l.u.s.t. But Eva broke the brunette spell, when he followed her into the Crossfire building when they "bumped into each other".

Gideon will want to put a ring on it. As said by Sylvia recently. :)

And yes Gideons ready! :) he wants his angel. :)

Gideon fell in love with Eva the night of that first limo ride, when Eva made love to him. Before that it was l.u.s.t. But Eva broke the brunette spell, when he followed her into the Crossfire building when they "bumped into each other".

Gideon will want to put a ring on it. As said by Sylvia recently. :)

And yes Gideons ready! :) he wants his angel. :)

Aaah I can't wait for EWY!!  It's a good thing I work from home, because I won't be able to focus on anything else once I get it.  Waiting for the next book is going to be torture!  I only just found this series a few weeks ago and am in love with it!  I read FSOG first, to see what all the hype was about, and found these looking for what else people recommended.  I liked FSOG, but these are WAY better IMHO.

Aaah I can't wait for EWY!!  It's a good thing I work from home, because I won't be able to focus on anything else once I get it.  Waiting for the next book is going to be torture!  I only just found this series a few weeks ago and am in love with it!  I read FSOG first, to see what all the hype was about, and found these looking for what else people recommended.  I liked FSOG, but these are WAY better IMHO.

We have to agree with you. They are "simply the best" (Tina Turner line) "better than all the rest". Lol

We have to agree with you. They are "simply the best" (Tina Turner line) "better than all the rest". Lol

Lol, love it! Ooh another quote exchange I like...

"I need to eat if you want to go at it again, fiend."

"Says the girlfriend rubbing her wet naked body all over me."

:)

Just thought of one ; when Eva was wondering why she had never heard of the Six Ninths band and everyone else had she asked Cary " where have I been " and he replied "under Cross and his hard place" LMFAO!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. What a place to be. ;)

I'm sensing a pattern here of favorite quotes:

• Gideon, when he's most tender and vulnerable
  • Eva, when she's strongest

That's because they started out the other way round and are constantly surprising us!!