Top 5 Favourite Lines In The Crossfire Series

julie54

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Donnad I loved that whole scene of her driving the Aston Martin I bet Eva looked really HOT driving it too... Do you think that Victor had a feeling that Gideon may have lent Eva his car...I do ...

I think knew it was Gideon's

I love that there's more humour in this book.

"But we haven't played with the girls yet"

He bent down and buried his face in my cleavage. "Hello girls"

Gotta love Gideon :)

Loved that line :)

In EWY-

"I know it's not fair to ask you to be with me"--his head tilted back--"when we can't even sleep in the same bed, but I'll love you better than anyone else could. I'll take care of you and make you happy. I know I can."

Jeez Eva, just say 'yes' cause there are hundreds of us here who will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In EWY-

"I know it's not fair to ask you to be with me"--his head tilted back--"when we can't even sleep in the same bed, but I'll love you better than anyone else could. I'll take care of you and make you happy. I know I can."

Jeez Eva, just say 'yes' cause there are hundreds of us here who will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only hundreds? I think your under estimating there. Big time. Lol:)

In EWY-

Laughing our arses off

Okay-but we get first dibs!

Are we going to have some sort of celebrity date auction?

Or are we going to have some sort of Krav Maga smackdown -- last woman standing gets a night with Gideon?

In EWY-

I can't find this part, help????

Are we going to have some sort of celebrity date auction?

Or are we going to have some sort of Krav Maga smackdown -- last woman standing gets a night with Gideon?

Either I am happy with them and love the sound of this LN LOL :) 

I am having my own night with Gideon on Friday at the "Man of Steel premier in Edinburgh" oh just to see Henry's face in full HD,3D and on the big screen, you do realise that all the way through the film I will be thinking/picturing him as Gideon ~ swoon~ :D

Barb,

I will help you because this was one of my favorites too.  It is on page 190 (on my Nook) in chapter 15.  It melted my heart and got me a little teary

I so agree Fayeth it is a lovely line, not my No.1 that will always be "Day one of my life was when I met you" but this is a 2nd favourite of the whole book.  So caring and intense and just heart melting :)