List your theories for Entwined With You

julie54

Yes that is where I got mine :)

Hi Sheens263, 

I am not sure where you are (in terms of countries) or where you were when you bought the book, but you can annonymously call the publisher (if you like) to let them know which location released the book early.  I have the numbers listed for Canada and the US but if you need a specific numer, just let me know and I will help you locate it (if you like).

GiGi

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sheens263, 

I am not sure where you are (in terms of countries) or where you were when you bought the book, but you can annonymously call the publisher (if you like) to let them know which location released the book early.  I have the numbers listed for Canada and the US but if you need a specific numer, just let me know and I will help you locate it (if you like).

GiGi

Hi GiGi

I am in Edinburgh, Scotland UK and the supermarket was my local one Asda/Walmart so I shall let them know, thanks for the info 

Sheens :)

I totally agree.

We all have different tastes, being different makes the world go round, so to speak.

When I mentioned that I was reading FSOG all I got thrown at me was, your only reading it for the sex! Really!!! Especially as they condemned the book without reading a page of it. Kept calling it mummy p***. Mad me angry.

Yes the sex was mmmmmm, but I loved the romance and the journey together as a couple, growing and learning about each other.

Is the same for our young lovers, we are still learning and growing with them. :)

Totally agree! 

It is totally frustrating when people chyme in with opinions when they haven't even read the books.  They use the excuse that they just "skimmed" the books.  It boggles my mind. Sigh!!

I think these nasty people who put bad reviews on the sites and only gave SD a 1 rating should be asked to really explain what they didn't like about the books and how many of the books they have read by SD as I can guarantee that if they were fans of SD and had read lots of the books she has done before they would not be giving her a 1 rating on this book.

I think these people saw the hype over this book and thought they would pick it up to see what it is all about, not really giving the other books a chance to really seep into their souls like us :)

I think these nasty people who put bad reviews on the sites and only gave SD a 1 rating should be asked to really explain what they didn't like about the books and how many of the books they have read by SD as I can guarantee that if they were fans of SD and had read lots of the books she has done before they would not be giving her a 1 rating on this book.

I think these people saw the hype over this book and thought they would pick it up to see what it is all about, not really giving the other books a chance to really seep into their souls like us :)

Professional reviewers have been positive -- and the best indicator of all is book sales. A book has to be good to sell millions upon millions of copies.

For some of the reviewers, I think they may have tried "chick lit" for the first time and didn't like the genre after all. OK, fine. I don't especially like science fiction as a genre. BUT .... I think some of those bad reviewers simply are frustrated would-be writers who trash real authors' work because the "reviewers" aren't capable of being professional writers themselves (the definition of professional is someone who is paid to write -- all forms of writing, not just novels.) Some of them feed their desire for others to read what they write by posting their writings to the Internet -- and seek attention by being negative. Taken to an extreme, some like this become "trolls" -- writing bad stuff purely to stir things up then sit back and watch with glee.

Not that I'm knocking Internet writing -- I think it's one of the best thing since sliced bread, because every single person has some spark of creativity and the Internet -- from social media to forums to blogs -- is the perfect place to be able to tap into the creativity of putting thoughts into words. And social media has revolutionized how we connect with the larger world.

But the majority of these people snarking on sites like Amazon are armatures with axes to grind. As Cary quipped about Magdalene the morning after the catfight she'd picked with Eva, "the b**** is jealous."

Many of the millions upon millions of readers who love the novel will give the best review of all -- positive word-of-mouth to people they know personally, family, friends and acquaintances who like to read too and who are interested in hearing about books actual people they know enjoyed. The next best thing, in my opinion, is the word of professional reviewers. Stuff like this -- word of mouth plus well-respected professional reviewers I trust -- is what intrigues me to choose books to read and films to see.

Professional reviewers have been positive -- and the best indicator of all is book sales. A book has to be good to sell millions upon millions of copies.

For some of the reviewers, I think they may have tried "chick lit" for the first time and didn't like the genre after all. OK, fine. I don't especially like science fiction as a genre. BUT .... I think some of those bad reviewers simply are frustrated would-be writers who trash real authors' work because the "reviewers" aren't capable of being professional writers themselves (the definition of professional is someone who is paid to write -- all forms of writing, not just novels.) Some of them feed their desire for others to read what they write by posting their writings to the Internet -- and seek attention by being negative. Taken to an extreme, some like this become "trolls" -- writing bad stuff purely to stir things up then sit back and watch with glee.

Not that I'm knocking Internet writing -- I think it's one of the best thing since sliced bread, because every single person has some spark of creativity and the Internet -- from social media to forums to blogs -- is the perfect place to be able to tap into the creativity of putting thoughts into words. And social media has revolutionized how we connect with the larger world.

But the majority of these people snarking on sites like Amazon are armatures with axes to grind. As Cary quipped about Magdalene the morning after the catfight she'd picked with Eva, "the b**** is jealous."

Many of the millions upon millions of readers who love the novel will give the best review of all -- positive word-of-mouth to people they know personally, family, friends and acquaintances who like to read too and who are interested in hearing about books actual people they know enjoyed. The next best thing, in my opinion, is the word of professional reviewers. Stuff like this -- word of mouth plus well-respected professional reviewers I trust -- is what intrigues me to choose books to read and films to see.

Thanks LN