List your theories for Entwined With You

julie54

SUCCESS!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Ladies, I have some reading to do.

You all should go shopping today. Obviously, many stores have gotten shipments, and some already are stocking their shelves. 

After I'm done, all I'll tell you is just how much I loved it. I'm not sayin' nuttin' about content, though, until 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time on Friday, so don't even ask.

Well done! You deserve it as your reward for all your hard work on these pages.

But now I'm really pi*sed.

I'm going to be a forum of one on these pages. Billy no mates. Twiddling my thumbs! :(

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all should go shopping today. Obviously, many stores have gotten shipments, and some already are stocking their shelves. 

After I'm done, all I'll tell you is just how much I loved it. I'm not sayin' nuttin' about content, though, until 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time on Friday, so don't even ask.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Glad to know I'm not alone in my misery.

The morale is very low in the forum... I sensed it last night. Now it's just a waiting game and by now we have become experts at it unfortunately.

I've just sent a stinking email to Penquin . Feel marginally better now. Think someone called Cindy is going to have a full inbox tomorrow!

I just have as well were not bitter at all :)

It's totally their fault

Sylvia has taken such flack for their incompetence, never upset your customers. They pay your wages. I hope her next two books are with another publishers. They don't deserve her.

Question is .... after I read that nightclub scene, am I going to have to ask B.O.B. for a date night?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

;) Yes, I went there -- sassy Saturday, and I'm climbing the walls, the novel is so close now.

LMAO

probably lol :)

I have just finished LN, and OMG I so loved this book and the only thing I will say is I didn't cry :)

Glad to know I'm not alone in my misery.

The morale is very low in the forum... I sensed it last night. Now it's just a waiting game and by now we have become experts at it unfortunately.

I know it is hard but honestly ladies it is so worth it, you will have it finished in a day, I finished it today but I did have to sleep and spend time going to pick my brother and sister in law up so not bad going for me and I am a slow reader. LOL 

No it's not Sylvia's fault. Just the publishers completely annoying incompetence

It is not really the publishers fault it is the stockist, they know when the books are supposed to be released and to me it is getting a bigger profit margin, get the books out early and then re-stock for when the rush starts all about the money for these big supermarket chains 

I know it is hard but honestly ladies it is so worth it, you will have it finished in a day, I finished it today but I did have to sleep and spend time going to pick my brother and sister in law up so not bad going for me and I am a slow reader. LOL

Can you photo each page and email it to us!! Lol :)

OK. done.

Loved, loved, loved it. On a scale of one to ten, a twelve.

I am NOT answering any questions though, not before Friday when the lovely ladies in parts of Europe have had a late night Thursday to catch up with we U.S. ladies who will all finally have had their shot at reading on Tuesday.

Except -- NON SPOILER, DON'T WORRY -- the lighthearted question I had for another poster, Mrs. Crossfire, who also was fortunate enough to get the novel early. We knew from the snippets that Sylvia gave us a long time ago the nightclub scene was setting up for serious sexy time. So I asked on a scale of one to ten how hot it turned out.

My own opinion - on a scale of one to ten, it was thirteen. Lucky thirteen for B.O.B., who is getting lucky this evening -- Yes, I went there - HAH ;)

In the immortal words of Eva in Bared to You page 51 " .... I've got to go. I have a date with my v*******"