List your theories for Entwined With You

julie54

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I have mixed feeling about..!! I like it but............... I can only imagine the next 2 books OMG,.!!!

I had mixed feelings about Reflected in You -- and I say that in a good way. The story went unexpected places and important characters did unexpected things, some of which upset me.

Which is the sign of a good book -- it's supposed to touch my emotions and challenge me. If I wanted simple and sweet, I'd stick to PG-rated Harlequin Romances.

So honestly, I'd be disappointed if I didn't have mixed feelings after reading Entwined -- mixed feelings about how the story changes the characters.

RFP [Request For Posting *wink*]

Hello, ladies

As you all know, I'm having so much fun with my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo chart. It's getting better and better as the days gone by. Errr, slim odds of guessing it correctly, though *grin*

However, I'd like to share my theory with you. And now I'm asking your (the hardcore members') permission to post my charts sometime after we're finished discussing Chapter 19 of RIY or anytime before the release of EWY. It consists of four postings conveying the complete four charts. I personally think I'm doing it responsibly by posting the charts of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory in this forum. In addition, I will put my own version of Caution at the top of my every posting, i.e.:

1. I post the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory on sylviaday(dot)net for entertainment purposes only

2. By posting the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory on sylviaday(dot)net, I exercise my rights as a member of this forum to express and share my thoughts with my fellow members

3. To my fellow members, please post your thoughts about my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory after you read the complete four charts

4. To the readers of this forum at large, I advise you NOT to read my posting any further if you do NOT wish to be informed about my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory in any shape and form

What do you think?

P.S: I don't:

#1 read any reviews

#2 receive any ARCs

#3 live in Norway or Germany *wink*

Thank you, ladies *hugs*

fine with me :)

I had mixed feelings about Reflected in You -- and I say that in a good way. The story went unexpected places and important characters did unexpected things, some of which upset me.

Which is the sign of a good book -- it's supposed to touch my emotions and challenge me. If I wanted simple and sweet, I'd stick to PG-rated Harlequin Romances.

So honestly, I'd be disappointed if I didn't have mixed feelings after reading Entwined -- mixed feelings about how the story changes the characters.

I also had mixed feeling. I loved the way the characters had developed and grown. But they spent so much time apart and Eva spent so much time hurting, I understood everything once I got to the end but it was difficult to go through on an emotional level. I have to think that Gideon is going to have HUGE issues in this book with the fact that he killed Nathan, sc*mbag or not he still took someone's life. 

Hello, ladies

As you all know, I'm having so much fun with my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo chart. It's getting better and better as the days gone by. Errr, slim odds of guessing it correctly, though *grin*

However, I'd like to share my theory with you. And now I'm asking your (the hardcore members') permission to post my charts sometime after we're finished discussing Chapter 19 of RIY or anytime before the release of EWY. It consists of four postings conveying the complete four charts. I personally think I'm doing it responsibly by posting the charts of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory in this forum. In addition, I will put my own version of Caution at the top of my every posting, i.e.:

1. I post the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory on sylviaday(dot)net for entertainment purposes only

2. By posting the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory on sylviaday(dot)net, I exercise my rights as a member of this forum to express and share my thoughts with my fellow members

3. To my fellow members, please post your thoughts about my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory after you read the complete four charts

4. To the readers of this forum at large, I advise you NOT to read my posting any further if you do NOT wish to be informed about my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory in any shape and form

What do you think?

#1 read any reviews

#2 receive any ARCs

Thank you, ladies *hugs*

I'm good with that Andie.

Just rang asda they not releasing till Thursday. Why do the English always do as their told!!!! Argh!

LOL, it must just be up here in Scotland that don't mind releasing it early hehehehe, Mrs C, I am going to be like you soon LOL :)

That was me Julie. I think that because Gideon had said Geoffrey and Elizabeth had been fighting constantly, plus she moved on so quickly. We know he didn't abuse Gideon, but Gideon feels the need to have control over CV Sr.. So I thought that Gideon might blame Chris for his dad's suicide. The affair being the final straw in a very stressful time for Geoffrey. I also wonder about Chris and Geoffrey being friends... which might explain a bit of Gideon's comment at the garden party about Cary being Eva's friend and therefore "his." Like you've crossed that line once already, and realize it was wrong perhaps... don't do it again. It just a thought, but one that I still think.

Very good points. Put it in the theories thread. Then we can see how far or near we are. Lol

Hello, ladies

What do you think?

#1 read any reviews

#2 receive any ARCs

Thank you, ladies *hugs*

Go for it, Andie!