List your theories for Entwined With You

julie54

I think we can count on that. Brett will do it to tell the world that Eva is Golden, but Chris jnr/snr will do it for a publicity stunt!

Little scheming snake!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think those demon twins will put in an appearance don't you. Even though Eva and him(Gideon) are tight.

Yea, this is a man who put out a press release about his relationship with Eva so everyone would know she's taken. Letting the media run free linking Brett and Eva would infuriate him I bet because this also give Brett hope of getting back with Eva since Gideon hasn't publicly "claimed" her back.

Yea, this is a man who put out a press release about his relationship with Eva so everyone would know she's taken. Letting the media run free linking Brett and Eva would infuriate him I bet because this also give Brett hope of getting back with Eva since Gideon hasn't publicly "claimed" her back.

He has lost his control, and it doesn't sit well with Gideon. He will have to suck it up for a while till things calm down. Become a hermit!

Then everyone will link Brett and Eva while she's secretly F(&^*** Gideon! I wonder how Gideon will feel about the media linking them together.

He will be laughing at Brett's face wherever he sees it and mouthing "She's mine, dude!" with deep relish.

He has lost his control, and it doesn't sit well with Gideon. He will have to suck it up for a while till things calm down. Become a hermit!

He sure will.

He will be laughing at Brett's face wherever he sees it and mouthing "She's mine, dude!" with deep relish.

Internally he's going to be content because Brett can't have her but of course he's going to want to beat the s*** out of him just because he knows Brett will be pursuing Eva openly.

I think we can count on that. Brett will do it to tell the world that Eva is Golden, but Chris jnr/snr will do it for a publicity stunt!

I wish I knew ahead what chapter this took place in because at would read that first off - I think this part will be a very entertaining part of the book to read!! Almost as good as a sexy time scene. :)

RFP [Request For Posting *wink*]

Hello, ladies

As you all know, I'm having so much fun with my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo chart. It's getting better and better as the days gone by. Errr, slim odds of guessing it correctly, though *grin*

However, I'd like to share my theory with you. And now I'm asking your (the hardcore members') permission to post my charts sometime after we're finished discussing Chapter 19 of RIY or anytime before the release of EWY. It consists of four postings conveying the complete four charts. I personally think I'm doing it responsibly by posting the charts of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory in this forum. In addition, I will put my own version of Caution at the top of my every posting, i.e.:

1. I post the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory on sylviaday(dot)net for entertainment purposes only

2. By posting the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory on sylviaday(dot)net, I exercise my rights as a member of this forum to express and share my thoughts with my fellow members

3. To my fellow members, please post your thoughts about my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory after you read the complete four charts

4. To the readers of this forum at large, I advise you NOT to read my posting any further if you do NOT wish to be informed about my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory in any shape and form

What do you think?

P.S: I don't:

#1 read any reviews

#2 receive any ARCs

#3 live in Norway or Germany *wink*

Thank you, ladies *hugs*

RFP[Request For Posting *wink*]

Hello, ladies

As you all know, I'm having so much fun with my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo chart. It's getting better and better as the days gone by. Errr, slim odds of guessing it correctly, though *grin*

However, I'd like to share my theory with you. And now I'm asking your (the hardcore members') permission to post my charts sometime after we're finished discussing Chapter 19 of RIY or anytime before the release of EWY. It consists of four postings conveying the complete four charts. I personally think I'm doing it responsibly by posting the charts of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory in this forum. In addition, I will put my own version of Caution at the top of my every posting, i.e.:

1. I post the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory on sylviaday(dot)net for entertainment purposes only

2. By posting the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory on sylviaday(dot)net, I exercise my rights as a member of this forum to express and share my thoughts with my fellow members

3. To my fellow members, please post your thoughts about my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory after you read the complete four charts

4. To the readers of this forum at large, I advise you NOT to read my posting any further if you do NOT wish to be informed about my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory in any shape and form

What do you think?

P.S: I don't:

#1 read any reviews

#2 receive any ARCs

#3 live in Norway or Germany *wink*

Thank you, ladies *hugs*

Andie

You theorise away all you like, then we can see how far off base we all are, or near the mark. This is what this forum is all about. I've actually got a couple more to add that I forgot.

Loving your RFP. :) :rolleyes:

I think that there will be a hot s e x scene with Victor and Monica..

Eva will be spending more time with Gideon and Cary will not be able to handle this and will relapse into old destructive behavior

Eva will use her Krav Maga skills on someone other than Gideon

1. Brett will "out" Eva publicly as the muse for "Golden."  Christopher will eat it up, and/or he stages the whole thing (Times Square concert).

2. Victor will find out about Eva's abuse and confront Monica and Stanton.  It will be a huge fight and Monica will need to seek medical help (Dr. Peterson will send her away for a short time) for her guilt.

3. Gideon will be "in the clear" from the police due to some error they made or with the help of Victor.

Can't wait to hear more theories and find out if any of us are correct.  Midnight Tuesday won't get here fast enough.

Part of me is admiring you for your restraint.

Part of me is saying -- now that's just mean!!! ;) ;) ;) !!!!

Ok ok ok ok....!! All I'm going to say is.......................... It's almost Tuesday..... Lol

You know that thing Gideon does when he's frustrated -- runs a hand through his hair? When he's really frustrated, he runs both hands through his hair?

Both my hands are running through my hair right now!

;)

Not long now. The light at the end of the tunnel, is so much brighter. :)