List your theories for Entwined With You

julie54

10 + so far Mrs C and I am only on chapter 3, although I have read the end as I always like to see the end of a book, LOL :D

You've read the end of the book?!!?! Before you've read the whole thing?!? How do you do that? Does it put you at ease or something? Help you enjoy the book more? That's so interesting!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. C are you satisfied that some of our burning questions are answered or does SD leave us hanging for the next book ...

ANY short answer will do...

Ummm not sure.. Depending on how much of an answer your looking for..!!

Scale of one to ten, the nightclub sex is a ten ....

Oooooo   just the thought of it ....

Kinda like Gideon that first week he chased Eva around the Crossfire, how sexually frustrated he was that she was just beyond reach ....

..... that's how I'm feeling about the book this weekend.

Scale of one to ten, the nightclub sex is a ten ....

Oooooo   just the thought of it ....

Kinda like Gideon that first week he chased Eva around the Crossfire, how sexually frustrated he was that she was just beyond reach ....

..... that's how I'm feeling about the book this weekend.

So near yet so far. Sigh!

Question is .... after I read that nightclub scene, am I going to have to ask B.O.B. for a date night?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

;) Yes, I went there -- sassy Saturday, and I'm climbing the walls, the novel is so close now.

Make sure you have new batteries!!! Wink wink!!

You little minx. Lol

Question is .... after I read that nightclub scene, am I going to have to ask B.O.B. for a date night?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

;) Yes, I went there -- sassy Saturday, and I'm climbing the walls, the novel is so close now.

D.amn LN, you naughty girl!! Lmao :)

I need to vent and I know you ladies will understand.  I, like most of you, preordered my copy of EWY last year, and I want to be happy for those of you who find yourself with a copy early.  But, I am sooo jealous! I feel like my best friend beat me for class president.  Sad that I lost, but happy that it was someone I know. 

I have been reading everything that you all have posted, and feel like I know you all.  We are passionate about the same thing.  None of my friends are willing to read these books.  A bunch of us read FSOG, and none of them think anything will top that series.  HAH!!! 

Thank you for sharing your insight, theories, laughs and sorrow with me. I look forward to receiving my signed copy in the mail from Barnes and noble and I will cross my fingers that at just past midnight Tuesday, I will have my Kindle copy to read.

My pet theory about how the murder case will go away - because detectives Graves violated Eva's rights when she asked Eva to confirm Eva dumped Gideon after Nathan died. The evidence becomes inadmissible.

I think the story about Eva and Brett kissing and then Gideon and Brett trying to kick one another's a***** is bound to get out -- too many witnesses.

Brett outing Eva as "Golden".

My biggest theory already played out in spoiler info from Sylvia - Gideon did do it. She's also indicated Corrine is getting kicked to the curb for hurting Eva -- does that mean Gideon is going t find out about Eva's side of the morning showdown outside Corrine's place? I'll bet Corrine tried to spin it as psycho Eva, because even Eva herself predicted Corrine would tell Gideon she (Eva) had shown up.

Dr. Lucas and/or Christopher Jr. egging on Deanna? I think Eva's gut is right Gideon f***** Deanna -- this time it's not just Eva's brunette paranoia messing with her head.

Those are the main ones.

AGREED

SUCCESS!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Ladies, I have some reading to do.

You all should go shopping today. Obviously, many stores have gotten shipments, and some already are stocking their shelves. 

After I'm done, all I'll tell you is just how much I loved it. I'm not sayin' nuttin' about content, though, until 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time on Friday, so don't even ask.