List your theories for Entwined With You

julie54

OK. done.

Loved, loved, loved it. On a scale of one to ten, a twelve.

I am NOT answering any questions though, not before Friday when the lovely ladies in parts of Europe have had a late night Thursday to catch up with we U.S. ladies who will all finally have had their shot at reading on Tuesday.

Except -- NON SPOILER, DON'T WORRY -- the lighthearted question I had for another poster, Mrs. Crossfire, who also was fortunate enough to get the novel early. We knew from the snippets that Sylvia gave us a long time ago the nightclub scene was setting up for serious sexy time. So I asked on a scale of one to ten how hot it turned out.

My own opinion - on a scale of one to ten, it was thirteen. Lucky thirteen for B.O.B., who is getting lucky this evening -- Yes, I went there - HAH ;)

In the immortal words of Eva in Bared to You page 51 " .... I've got to go. I have a date with my v*******"

LOL LN. I almost emailed you to ask about the chapter updates. I wanted to make sure you would still be posting them. :)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL LN. I almost emailed you to ask about the chapter updates. I wanted to make sure you would still be posting them. :)

Yes, I will post the final Reflected chapter update tomorrow. The re-read project has us all on Chapter 19 today - the cliffhanger ending. It'll go up on schedule tomorrow early morning U.S. Eastern Time.

OK. done.

I am NOT answering any questions though, not before Friday when the lovely ladies in parts of Europe have had a late night Thursday to catch up with we U.S. ladies who will all finally have had their shot at reading on Tuesday.

Except -- NON SPOILER, DON'T WORRY -- the lighthearted question I had for another poster, Mrs. Crossfire, who also was fortunate enough to get the novel early. We knew from the snippets that Sylvia gave us a long time ago the nightclub scene was setting up for serious sexy time. So I asked on a scale of one to ten how hot it turned out.

My own opinion - on a scale of one to ten, it was thirteen. Lucky thirteen for B.O.B., who is getting lucky this evening -- Yes, I went there - HAH ;)

In the immortal words of Eva in Bared to You page 51 " .... I've got to go. I have a date with my v*******"

That was speedy.

Can't wait now.

Looking forward to the nightclub scene.

Way to go B.O.B :)

OK. done.

Hahahahaha..!! :)

OK. done.

Hahahahahaha....!! :)

Hello, ladies

Thank you for responding my RFP (Request For Posting *wink*). I've been working on the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory for the last 22 days based on the information about EWY (ie, snippets, snapshots, and countdown clues) given by Sylvia and the publisher on a regular basis. I was having so much fun in the whole process of doing it. And now I'm going to share the complete four charts of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory with you, ladies. Please keep in mind that it's just my theory. There's always room for error [Truth be told, slim odds of guessing it correctly *wink*]

Since I don't think I will get the book on June 4th, I've decided to frequently stalk the spoiler thread *grin* But I hope I'd already get the book by then.

PS: Sheens, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little bit longer if you're still interested in my revisit and revise version of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo charts

PSS: I already mentioned my own snippet #7-based Crossfire classic quote in my earlier posting, but I guess the timing is right to say it again:

It's you're fault, Sylvia! The Crossfire series is like preeminent theobromine. I'm cerebrally aroused, emotionally elevated, and dripping in GidEva-mones

CAUTION:

1. I post the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory on sylviaday(dot)net for entertainment purposes only

2. By posting the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory on sylviaday(dot)net, I exercise my rights as a member of this forum to express and share my thoughts with my fellow members

3. To my fellow members, please post your thoughts about the charts of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory after you read the complete four charts

4. To the readers of this forum at large, I advise you NOT to read my posting any further if you do NOT wish to be informed about the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory in any shape and form

Part #1

Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo Chart

SNAPSHOT                                 SNIPPET*                                     CHAPTER*                                           COUNTDOWN*

1 A Pen (start: March 19th)   A Special Teaser for New Years            I--Conflict                                                  #2**

aka not an "official" snippet              COMPLETE (May 7th)                           (finale: June 3rd)

2 A Present                           #2, #3, #9, trade--found in                    II--Resolution                                            #4

Oscar Night snippet                        SNEAK PEEK (May 7th)                      [my guess: the trade]

3 Coffee, Business                                                                            III--Conflict                                                  #5

[my guess: the Crossfire Building]

4 A Microphone                                                                               IV--Resolution                                               #12

[my guess: Brett makes maneuver]

5 White Towels      [my guess: Deanna vs Eva, the battle--             V--Conflict                                                     #11

found in Oscar Night snippet]                                                                     [my guess: Eva contacts Deanna]

Legend:

* Error hazard. Special for the Chapter column, the error hazard applies to odd number served as conflict and even number served as resolution

** When I posted my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo chart for the first time on the New Entwined Clues thread, I already filled number 2 in the Countdown column. Now I consider passion that will get through anything as the keywords for Countdown Clues Day #2. I think I was guessing it correctly since in Chapter 1 of EWY, Gideon answered Eva's question by saying, "I can survive anything if I have you."

PS: I haven't got the book

*lemme hit post to see how the layout goes*

Congrats LN!

Now who hasn't gotten the book yet... I feel like I'm the only one :(

ME. I bet the donkeys haven't got through customs yet. You'll have to pardon my French but:  Where are those da**ed carrots?

SUCCESS!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Ladies, I have some reading to do.

You all should go shopping today. Obviously, many stores have gotten shipments, and some already are stocking their shelves. 

After I'm done, all I'll tell you is just how much I loved it. I'm not sayin' nuttin' about content, though, until 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time on Friday, so don't even ask.

That would be 15 p.m. in Italy, am I correct?

CAUTION:

1. I post the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory on sylviaday(dot)net for entertainment purposes only

2. By posting the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory on sylviaday(dot)net, I exercise my rights as a member of this forum to express and share my thoughts with my fellow members

3. To my fellow members, please post your thoughts about the charts of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory after you read the complete four charts

4. To the readers of this forum at large, I advise you NOT to read my posting any further if you do NOT wish to be informed about the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory in any shape and form

SNAPSHOT                  SNIPPET*                                        CHAPTER*                                            COUNTDOWN*    

11 A Car                                                                                 XI--Conflict                                                    #8

[my guess: Gideon's past]   

12 Elevators Bank      [my guess: #11]                                 XII--Resolution                                                 #6

[my guess: Gideon's past] 

13 Women's Clothing   [my guess: extenuating                    XIII--Conflict                                                 #15

circumstances--found in #4]     

14 A Badge                                                                            XIV--Resolution                                             #14

[my guess: Nathan's murder case]   

15 A Man Grasping       [my guess: #8]                                    XV--Conflict                                                 #13 

A Bed Sheet                                                                                                                            [my guess: Gideon's abuser]    

Legend:

* Error hazard. Special for the Chapter column, the error hazard applies to odd number served as conflict and even number served as resolution 

PS: Still haven't got the book

OK. done.

Enjoy your ride! hehehehehehehe ^_^

LOL! Darn posta Italiana! I remember when I went to Italy and left my phone at my aunt's house it took FOREVER to get here!!

You don't need to tell me...I have to put up with them almost every day.

CAUTION:

SNAPSHOT                    SNIPPET*                                              CHAPTER*                              COUNTDOWN*

6 A Bathtub            [my guess: Easter Sunday snippet]               VI--Resolution                                  #7

[my guess: GidEva having a great time]

7 A Bottle of Red Wine  [my guess: Eva protects Gideon--          VII--Conflict                                      #3

found in Oscar Night snippet]                                         [my guess: Eva fights for Gideon's past]

8 Some sort of Medication                                                         VIII--Resolution                                  #9

[my guess: Monica]

9 A Woman at a Club           #6 and #7                                       IX--Conflict                                       #16**

10 Woman's Watch         [my guess: Oscar Night snippet]          X--Resolution                                   #10

[my guess: Deanna]

Legend:

** Anomaly. The twist of the yo-yo__yo-you pattern in the publication of the Countdown Clues exactly the day after I posted my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory. This Countdown space's supposed to be the ultimate missing piece to prove my yo-yo__yo-you pattern right.

PS: Nope. No book yet.

CAUTION:

2. To my fellow members, please post your thoughts about the charts of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory after you read the complete four charts

Part #4

SNAPSHOT                    SNIPPET*                                    CHAPTER*                                      COUNTDOWN*

16 Bleachers          [my guess: #10]                                   XVI--Resolution                        #17 love that hurts another person

[my guess: Brett gives up]   

17 A Man's Hand Holding  [my guess: #1]                         XVII--Conflict                             #18 choices that haunt  

a French Passport                                                                                                                   [my guess: Corinne]

18 Private Plane                                                               XVIII--Resolution                  #19 strong passion that can no longer hide

[my guess: Giroux's arrival/Corinne's departure

either way resulted in GidEva having a strong

passionate moment]

19 A Rose                 [my guess: micromanage--              XIX--Conflict                       #20 desires that push your partner too far

found in #4]

20 A Man's Hand                                                              XX--Resolution                     #21 hidden truth

Holding a Phone                                                                                                           [my guess: Gideon's past]

21 Prescribed Meds  [my guess: #4]                                XXI--Conflict                          #22 secrets that can protect or harm

[my guess: Gideon's abuser]

22 Video Lens**   [my guess: #5 at Eva's apartment         XXII--Resolution                   #23 a song that changes the way

(end: May, 31st)   after dinner, dancing, song, Eva's                                                     you feel

feelings towards Gideon]          

Legend:

** I perceive the video lens as a symbol of and/or an equipment for capturing memorable moments. In snippet #5 it's said that "I knew he wanted treasured memories like that between us" and I think this can support my speculation about the yo-yo__yo-you pattern. If Countdown Clues Day #23 coincides with snapshot #22, it's plausible that the yo-yo__yo-you pattern (DOWN) was applied to the publication of Countdown Clues prior to Countdown Clues Day #16

PS: I will get the book eventually. I just have to wait patiently *wink*

Thank you, ladies. I'm having so much fun in this forum *hugs*

GidEva X EVA

[yep, that's my cheesy way of saying "Gideon+Eva For Ever *wink*]

UP DATE:

I just saw the Countdown Clues Day #1. I think my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory is incorrect *LOL*

I  really treasure the brain gym HAHA!!

Love the charts Andie. They must have taken hours to compile.

Hi, Kirsten

Thank you. So, I don't have to edit them? Not spoilery?

Okay, I consider it's not *wink*

Really GTG now.

[yep, it took hours to type them. but I think it's worth it. slim odds, I know HAHA!]

AMAZON ARE HAVING A LAUGH!

JUST CHECKED MY ACCOUNT. NOT A HAPPY BUNNY.

ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE FOR FIRST CLASS POST IS THE 10TH JUNE,!!

THEIR NOT USING DONKEYS BUT SNAILS!

WHY CAN'T THEY POST THEM FOR US TO GET ON THE 6TH.

ARGH!

WOMEN NEED TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD, THE MEN ARE MUCKING IT UP! DOH !

OFF TO WATERSTONES NOW. HAVE TO PAY FOR A BOOK FOR THURSDAY.

RANT OVER!

Sorry ladies, calm has been restored. Just caffeinated!

My rant paid off. Feeling foolish now. :rolleyes:

Just received email.

Their are releasing early so I will get my copy on Thursday.

Little tap dance going on here.

:D

Wonder if it has anything to do with customers cancelling their orders because stores are selling early!! Hmmmmm.

AMAZON ARE HAVING A LAUGH!

JUST CHECKED MY ACCOUNT. NOT A HAPPY BUNNY.

ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE FOR FIRST CLASS POST IS THE 10TH JUNE,!!

THEIR NOT USING DONKEYS BUT SNAILS!

WHY CAN'T THEY POST THEM FOR US TO GET ON THE 6TH.

ARGH!

WOMEN NEED TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD, THE MEN ARE MUCKING IT UP! DOH !

OFF TO WATERSTONES NOW. HAVE TO PAY FOR A BOOK FOR THURSDAY.

RANT OVER!

Sorry ladies, calm has been restored. Just caffeinated!

OMG Julie, that is snails pace :(

My rant paid off. Feeling foolish now. :rolleyes:

Just received email.

Their are releasing early so I will get my copy on Thursday.

Little tap dance going on here.

:D

Wonder if it has anything to do with customers cancelling their orders because stores are selling early!! Hmmmmm.

sorry did not see this quote, great to hear Yipeeeeeee