SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

And Eva and Gideon were both right in their choice of restaurant. I love the way Arnold stands up for Gideon's place with Eva and then , even better, sits down and makes himself part of their evening. And since he's had a meal with Eva previously, he's aware of something else he can do to distract any wayward thoughts she might be having. I'll bet he has some gorgeous and decadent dessert all ready to bring out. Last time he did zabaglione with raspberries, this time maybe a special tiramisu or dark chocolate gelato or...

Yum!

I loved that part also, it was so sweet :)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love his face in this, he's looks young and boyish (and oh so yummy) I like that in the books they remind you how young Gideon is can its so easy to forget!!

I know it is easy to forget how young he is with the massive empire he runs 

PG 925 on my Ipad said:- "I wore the prettiest dress I'd found in the closet, strapless and ruched from ###### to hips, with petals of organza floating down to my feet, it was a sweet yet sexy romantic gown"

I took it as a pretty sun dress but I can understand why people think it was more like a wedding dress with the mention of it being Sexy Romantic Gown :)

Thanks Sheens I have my book in the car and was going to go look it up to answer the question beat me to it   :)  :)

I can see Ann Lucas finally becoming undone and trying to shoot Gideon or Eva and then Angus Or Victor stepping in to take her down...

My sister finished reading the books for a second time, she thought someone was going to take a bullet. But not necessarily dying. :(

My sister finished reading the books for a second time, she thought someone was going to take a bullet. But not necessarily dying. :(

I so hope not, I don't think they can deal with any more drama especially something as drastic like that, God could you imagine if it was Eva or Angus or Victor, I think Gideon would hunt them down and kill them himself :(  Me no liking this scenario

I so hope not, I don't think they can deal with any more drama especially something as drastic like that, God could you imagine if it was Eva or Angus or Victor, I think Gideon would hunt them down and kill them himself :(  Me no liking this scenario

I did say the other night, that the guns that Angus and Clancy both carry, keeps getting a mention, in the books. And as someone pointed out, after said comment, things are written for a reason. :(

I think this will tie back to the Russian mob twist...

I'm thinking it has to do with Monica owing money care of husband number 2 and his gambling debts. That's why she was obsessed with tracking Eva, and her(Monica)having someone rich and powerful to protect her(Eva).

I did say the other night, that the guns that Angus and Clancy both carry, keeps getting a mention, in the books. And as someone pointed out, after said comment, things are written for a reason. :(

I think this will tie back to the Russian mob twist...

I know they are mentioned for a reason, I always thought it was just emphasising the security behind Gideon, Stanton and their families, I really hope no one get's hurt but then if it is Corrine or Anne maybe it is a way to get rid of them once and for all.

Sheens :)

I'm thinking it has to do with Monica owing money care of husband number 2 and his gambling debts. That's why she was obsessed with tracking Eva, and her(Eva)having someone rich and powerful to protect her.

That could be a possibility!

I know they are mentioned for a reason, I always thought it was just emphasising the security behind Gideon, Stanton and their families, I really hope no one get's hurt but then if it is Corrine or Anne maybe it is a way to get rid of them once and for all.

Sheens :)

Lol at getting rid of Corinne and Anne. Idk to be honest the Russian mob twist just came out of the blue so I really dont know what to make of it! Idk where it could lead. General consensus is that Clancy planted the bracelet... I hope that's the case because if not and someone from the mob comes to collect it could get dangerous.

That could be a possibility!

Lol at getting rid of Corinne and Anne. Idk to be honest the Russian mob twist just came out of the blue so I really dont know what to make of it! Idk where it could lead. General consensus is that Clancy planted the bracelet... I hope that's the case because if not and someone from the mob comes to collect it could get dangerous.

Clancy or his brother could have planted the bracelet, to protect Gideon, Stanton and Monica. But the Russians could have got wind of what had happened and are now out for blood for sullying one of their members, with a message," don't mess with us!"