SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Lmao!!! Oh lord I have been reading the posts and I too was wondering what a " preistesst gown" was until I read the last post explaining the confusion due to spelling error oh I love this forum I literally spit coffee onto my table laughing you ladies crack me up!! :)

OMW!!  I am howling with laughter!!  I was sitting here and trying to figure out what the heck a priestess gown was.  I called a few friends who are ministers and they were howling and laughing at me while I was trying to explain ( a g-rated version of the wedding scene) the priestess gown. 

I think they thought I had eaten way too many gnocchi (delicious little Italian potato dumplings smothered in homemade tomato sauce....ahhhhh!!!).  Anyway, we all had a good laugh!  :) :) :)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reread the wedding chapter and I do believe the white dresses that Eva thought were only because he thought of her as an angel were actually a selection of beach wedding dress choices by a shopper. Lots of 'choices' for the surprise bride. She chose a lightweight flowy gown. Perfect.

My point being, everything was planned in advance and he wouldn't have Eva make due with any ole white fun thing hanging there. And because she's his angel, I wouldn't be surprised if he picked different styles of his vision for her to wear that weekend.

And about his ring, I LOVE your theory of Ireland noticing. Squeal!

Two problems I have with some of the Monica theories:

One, I don't believe, based on her previous actions and attitude, Monica would ever have the mental fortitude, aka balls, to go off on her own to deal with either Nathan or Russian mobsters. She is too used to having men solve her problems. Not to mention Clancy and Stanton guarding her.

Two, Eva never refers to her mother having financial stresses. On the contrary she refers to millions that Monica had acquired over the course of three marriages. Now you could say that Monica kept this a secret from Eva. But she couldn't have kept it a secret from Stanton. He's got to be managing her portfolio. How could Monica say she needed a few hundred thousand or a million or whatever without him knowing why she needed it?

When Monica says she hopes Eva is never drained financially, it is during the conversation about why she couldn't stay with Victor which I take to mean the desperate financial straits were during pregnancy and before she met and married Barker. But I may be wrong. Monica certainly makes some equivocal statements during that conversation.

Now, Monica dealing with Corinne, or Ann Lucas or Elizabeth - that I could see. Would like to see!

Reading all these theories is making me nuts so I decided while at the doctor's office with nothing to read, that I would begin to reread starting with BTY on my iphone and by Chapter 2 I was reminded why I became obsessed with Gideon.  OMG is all I need to say.  I want to retrace these things discussed so I can see where Sylvia is going when she says we will understand Gideon better after the last 2 books. In the beginning he seems very straight forward and Eva does not.  I am finding it interesting how Sylvia unfolds these 2 people.  I thinks she is brilliant at it.

Which reminds me of my main point.  I wonder if she reads all of the theories here.  I would love to know what she thinks.  Maybe after she is done with the series she would share.  But you ladies are amazing with your analytical skills.  

Oh my goodness!! You make me smile! You are a funny lady!!  :)  :)  :)   

P.S. You should take a good look at some of my spelling errors! If you can find them, it is an absolute riot!! :)  :)  :)

Well thank you thank you very much!!  When I saw what had done just had to laugh at myself :)  :)  :)

Lmao!!! Oh lord I have been reading the posts and I too was wondering what a " preistesst gown" was until I read the last post explaining the confusion due to spelling error oh I love this forum I literally spit coffee onto my table laughing you ladies crack me up!! :)

OMW!!  I am howling with laughter!!  I was sitting here and trying to figure out what the heck a priestess gown was.  I called a few friends who are ministers and they were howling and laughing at me while I was trying to explain ( a g-rated version of the wedding scene) the priestess gown. 

I think they thought I had eaten way too many gnocchi (delicious little Italian potato dumplings smothered in homemade tomato sauce....ahhhhh!!!).  Anyway, we all had a good laugh!  :) :) :)

:)  :)  :)  :)

How can a person (namely me) keep rereading the same book over and over, really the same three books!! Love Love me some Gideon and Eva!!

:):):):)

Me too, I thought I was completely obsessed with FSOG but it was NOTHING compared to this obsession!! I never ever want to stop reading their story or for it to end!! Everytime I finish a book I feel like I'm grieving!! :(

Me too, I thought I was completely obsessed with FSOG but it was NOTHING compared to this obsession!! I never ever want to stop reading their story or for it to end!! Everytime I finish a book I feel like I'm grieving!! :(

Me too with FSOG, have reread them lots too (sure I will again) before I was told about these books.  When all 5 books are all out I want to start beginning and read their whole love story!!  

I just can't bring myself to pick up any other book.   :(

I haven't re read FSOG since I read these but again I'm sure I'll go back to them at some point, I find it hard to step away from these because they're still unfinished I just want to keep reading until I kno everything!! I'll be the same when book 4 comes out too, I'll just re read until we get the final story!! I have no idea how I'll cope when we finally get to the end!! I may go into a state of official mourning!!

Hi Sscrph, 

I didn't know what a "priestess gown" was.  I still don't.  Do you have any idea what that is?  :)

I thought this would be a white caftan affair with possibly some beading but shapeless somewhat like some tribal ceremony gown in my opinion ...

I haven't re read FSOG since I read these but again I'm sure I'll go back to them at some point, I find it hard to step away from these because they're still unfinished I just want to keep reading until I kno everything!! I'll be the same when book 4 comes out too, I'll just re read until we get the final story!! I have no idea how I'll cope when we finally get to the end!! I may go into a state of official mourning!!

True my EWY books is always available to pick up and either start over or just read my very favorite or very important parts of the book!!  Maybe that is why I can't put it down because its not finished and I know there is more!!  :(

OMG I am LMFAO because I am reading backward and finally have read that priestess is a spelling error!! Thank God because I thought after reading 3 books I think the last thing Gideon would have wanted to see Eva in was a priestess gown !! Whatever that is anyway!! :) :)

OMG I am LMFAO because I am reading backward and finally have read that priestess is a spelling error!! Thank God because I thought after reading 3 books I think the last thing Gideon would have wanted to see Eva in was a priestess gown !! Whatever that is anyway!! :) :)

Yes yes it was I that made everything interesting for a while!!   :)