SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

I used to listen to audio books more when I lived in Pennsylvania and worked in Baltimore City.  It gave me three hours a day to read while driving.  Now that I live so close to where I no sooner start listening and I'm there.

I told Sheens this story awhile ago.  When I was listening to Reflected it was a beautiful spring day.  I had the window down and the radio turned up enjoying the story.  I hit the longest red light in the area just in time for the NC trip.  I was so into the scene and shortly felt someone looking at me.  As a looked up the guy in the car next to me looked me right in the eyes and just smiled the biggest smile.  I was so embarrassed.  I felt my face turning red.  Let me tell you I quickly put the windows up and turned on the AC.  The thing is many of us leave around the same time and I see them every day on the way to work the green Chevy guy is one of my neighbors.  I changed my hours so I had to leave earlier for a few months to avoid him. 

Sheens told me I'm suppose to listen with ear buds.  I learned that lesson the hard way.    shy-whistler.gif

Thanks for sharing! LoL. It reiterates my fear that my daughter or someone will stumble upon my audio of crossfire on my iPad!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing! LoL. It reiterates my fear that my daughter or someone will stumble upon my audio of crossfire on my iPad!

Omg I thought of the same thing this morning! I accidentally pressed a button on my headphones that plays the audio on my iPad and the first thing that began playing was the audiobook lol I quickly deleted it off my ipad! I still have it on my laptop though! 

Omg I thought of the same thing this morning! I accidentally pressed a button on my headphones that plays the audio on my iPad and the first thing that began playing was the audiobook lol I quickly deleted it off my ipad! I still have it on my laptop though! 

:)

GiGi,

I have listened and read this book and I cannot recall any differences between the two.  I actually read the book on my Nook and I believe that there are some page differences between a physical book and an E-book.  Other than that I do not recall anything, but if you have specific examples I would be interested.

Hi Fayeth, 

I was specifically talking about the audio book.  I personally don't listen to the audio version of the book.  I have just noticed that for some of the members who listen to the audio version, they have noticed differences between the audio books and the written books and I was wondering what those differences were or if because the personis listening to someone's voice, that differences are inferred.   :)

Hi ladies--

Been very busy and haven't read or posted in over a week.  50 pages behind!!!!  My friend knows I think Henry is the hottest man ever.  She tells me she read somewhere that he is dating the actress who plays Penny on Big Bang Theory.  I love her.  And the funny thing is that when I read the books, I always pictured her as Eva and him as Gideon.  Now how weird is that?

Hi GLH, 

I think some of the ladies on the forum said that Henry is dating an MMA athlete.  I am not sure.  :)

I'm thinking Gideon is going to have a lot of internal conflict.  He is going to have an interesting and gut wrenching story to tell.  I know I'm going to need a couple boxes of tissues if this turns out like I think it might.

Good point.  Don't forget the pint of good quality ice cream to go with that box of kleenex.  Might I suggest a really fine assortment of high quality chocolates to go with that box of kleenex?  It is always nice to have a little with "sweet" with the sad.  :) 

Over on FB sheens shared an article that says Henry is dating Kaley Cuoco from the Big Bang theory... And I said that if this is true then he just went from a brunette to a blond!!!

If he isn't Gideon... Idk who is! LOL

Hi Claudine, 

I thought that the ladies on the forum said that he was dating that MMA lady?  Has he found a new love?

Hi Claudine, 

I thought that the ladies on the forum said that he was dating that MMA lady?  Has he found a new love?

Yes! He ended it with Gina (MMA lady) in May apparently, a quick google search of his name will show the first article in news saying how he's now dating Kaley Cuoco from the big bang theory! 

Not the Crossfire series.  I think it was one of her paranormal series.  I haven't read the books but the women who did want her to do another.

Thank you for the correction.  It is a shame that the publishing companies can't see past there spread sheets.  If they bothered to take fan opinions and sales revenues into considerations, all sides could come to an equitable agreement. :) 

I could see if a storyline had nowhere to go, then it would be natural to finish the series off, but there are so many characters that have outrageous storylines that could be developed further.  Oh well.  C'est la vie.  :)

Yes! He ended it with Gina (MMA lady) in May apparently, a quick google search of his name will show the first article in news saying how he's now dating Kaley Cuoco from the big bang theory! 

I am surprised that he made it out of the relationship without any black eyes! Dating an MMA star could potentially be hazardous to one's health! :D 

I was thinking that in every book Gideon gets into some kind of physical altercation with someone:

BTY-he punches Ian

RIY-beats the snot out of Brett (not to mention Nathan!)

EWY-skirmish with Giroux

So keeping the pattern going I'll predict he has a go at Dr. Terry.

I'll take you up on that bet!  I couldn't think of a more "Snidly" individual in need of a huge tushie kicking! :) 

I wonder if Cary will find out that his stupid actions with Ian, resulted in Gideon having to pay out a huge sum of money. He regretted what he did, apologising to Eva. Yes. I know Gideon didn't have to deck him, but he stepped in thinking Eva was in trouble.

Good point.  

That kind of ticked me off. The guy was high, naked and involved in an orgy. Then he comes on to Eva-where does he get off (no pun intended) trying to squeeze Gideon. And how did he find out it was Gideon? T.w.a.t.? Deanna? Now my blood's boiling! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And I just want to smack Cary!

I agree.  I hope we get the answers to those questions too!   

Sorry to get you riled! Lol

If the guy was high, would he have been aware of Gideon? When Deanna found out, perhaps she encouraged Ian to sue Gideon. I'm thinking Cary may have blabbed while on his meds. Tat being the mole. Cary owes Gideon. Perhaps he will payback in SD, by keeping Eva safe from ho*ny rock stars! :D

It comes back to the same questions:  Who spilled the beans?  It is like you ladies said, if Ian was high on drugs, I doubt that he would remember the details of the incident, so who would have tracked down Ian to tell him who punched him?

Hi Everyone,

Could you imagine if Gideon found out that Deanna told Ian who his attacker was (i.e. it was Gideon who punched him in the face)?  What do you think that would do to Deanna's "exclusive" on the wedding of the century?  Oh...I could see sparks flying!!! 

I'm going on vacation on Sunday and since I've already read the best summer read out there I thought I'd start with Bared all over again I was also thinking of starting that series with Ace which is by JD Robb that is one of Sylvia's favorite authors has anyone out there got a suggestion for me? Thanks in advance!!

I'm currently re-reading the JD Robb series and its also very good.Its really helped with the book hangover from both Reflected and Entwined .There are 40 plus books so it does keep you going .The other series I think is good is the Bronze Horseman Trilogy by Paulina Simmons it takes you through all the emotions .

I just had a thought about Deanna (only because I want to kill her off) and I'm wondering....back in Bared to You when Gideon went to get Eva from the garden party he mentioned a tail.  I wonder if she was following him from the beginning.  He knew the press was following him when the pictures of him kissing Eva went public.  Did Gideon recognize her?  Is she responsible for putting Nathan on Eva's trail by printing the pictures?  I wish I thought of this when I had the chance to ask Sylvia questions.

That would put Deanna in a whole new light, don't  you think?  She would go from being a bitter, scorned, nosy reporter, to a stalker...