SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi MicheleWV, 

I agree with you.  It is all of this "secret-keeping" that has put Eva most at risk!   don't think that all of the secrets have come to life yet!!  I wonder what secrets are left to tell?  Judging from the whole Russian Mob thing, I have a feeling that it is going to be a whooper of a story to tell!

We know little about Monica's marriage to the 'whale' gambler. She has something to tell Eva. I'm sure that's where Sylvia is heading.

Eva's stronger than all of those around her. I think even stronger than Gideon in that she is further along in dealing with her skeletons. Even her dad Victor is kind of a mess right now. It's going to end up that everyone has to lean on strong Eva.

Oh wow, i didn't realize it was back that soon! Thats exciting. 

I don't think it comes back on until Sept.  Everyone in my office watches we are missing the Friday morning discussions.  We tear each show apart and look for hidden meanings but miss more than we catch.

I don't think it comes back on until Sept. Everyone in my office watches we are missing the Friday morning discussions. We tear each show apart and look for hidden meanings but miss more than we catch.

:( Was so psyched thinking July.

We know little about Monica's marriage to the 'whale' gambler. She has something to tell Eva. I'm sure that's where Sylvia is heading.

Eva's stronger than all of those around her. I think even stronger than Gideon in that she is further along in dealing with her skeletons. Even her dad Victor is kind of a mess right now. It's going to end up that everyone has to lean on strong Eva.

hi Michele. I thought that perhaps, Monica was paying off gambling debts, left by husband no 2. Did he owe money to someone dodgy, that's why Monica is paranoid about Eva's safety, and her comments about her being drained financially, when having lunch just before the wedding.

Good afternoon ladies

It's homework tiime here in Italy, so I can spend some time with you.

In my umph rereading of Bared, I'm at the Vidal's party and some things strike me as odd.:

1) Eva's stamement that Ireland is a 'very lovely brunette' has me thinking about the brunette issue again. What if Gideon is subconsciously linking the brunettes he only dates socially with Ireland (and they will become good friends of his, like Magdalene), while those he spends time with 'actively f***ing' are indeed linked with his mother, which makes them revenge f**ks on Lizzie?

2)Lizzie's cougar thing with Cary is so gross. What kind of mother would say those things to a total stranger?

3) Christopher Vidal Sr., who's seriously underdressd for the occasion and had rather Eva called him Chris., makesme think ofjust like a teen would be. No wonder Gideon has taken over the family business!!!

I keep wondering if Chris senior is ever going to get involved in the story. Excuse my language, but in the little we've seen of him he seems a little pus*sy whipped.

Gotta go now. Chat later. Ciao! :)

Ok ladies.

I've just had a little moment. A lot of you want Eva to use her Krav Maga skills, but I don't think she will use them on anyone close to her. I'm thinking that she will use them on Megumi's boyfriend. I reckon, that Eva will go to her friends apartment, when she returns from SD, or even the Friday before she goes, because Megumi is still "sick." Finding Megumi perhaps battered by Michael, as she is helping Megumi, Michael appears, and tries to ward Eva off. She retaliates by using her skills, saving Megumi. What do you think. To OTT?

Slightly differ on this one.

I don't think Corinne is crazy mad. I think she is a crazy manipulator, to get what she wants. She blindsided Gideon and Eva at the dinner in Bared, convinced Eva she had a nooner with Gideon, and at her apartment. The woman is spiteful and devious. Unfortunately the miscarriage was a result, of that attempted suicide. Something she will have to live with for the rest of her life. We will have to wait to see where this storyline goes, but I don't disagree, the woman needs help.

I think she's driven herself crazy. She couldn't act overtly the way she does and still be normal - devious manipulator or not. She couldn't be sane and be clawing and crying at Gideon the way she is. In her right mind she would have to know nothing would be more certain to drive him away than all that clinging, whining, and making scenes. At the beginning when she came back, she was pretty clever in her ploys with, Eva, and stuff like remember the good old days, etc., She was probably thinking Eva's jealousy would turn off Gideon and drive him back to her. But she's just acting bonkers now. I don't believe she really intended to commit suicide, but screwed it up and took too many pills. And if she knew about and was still willing to risk drug damage to her baby, she needs committal and help.

Good afternoon ladies

It's homework tiime here in Italy, so I can spend some time with you.

In my umph rereading of Bared, I'm at the Vidal's party and some things strike me as odd.:

1) Eva's stamement that Ireland is a 'very lovely brunette' has me thinking about the brunette issue again. What if Gideon is subconsciously linking the brunettes he only dates socially with Ireland (and they will become good friends of his, like Magdalene), while those he spends time with 'actively f***ing' are indeed linked with his mother, which makes them revenge f**ks on Lizzie?

2)Lizzie's cougar thing with Cary is so gross. What kind of mother would say those things to a total stranger?

3) Christopher Vidal Sr., who's seriously underdressd for the occasion and had rather Eva called him Chris., makesme think ofjust like a teen would be. No wonder Gideon has taken over the family business!!!

Gotta go now. Chat later. Ciao! :)

I keep wondering if Chris Sr. Is ever going to take part in the story. In the little we've seen of him he strikes me as being kind of beaten down or pus*sy whipped. (are sixty somethings allowed to use that kind of language?) :)

I think she's driven herself crazy. She couldn't act overtly the way she does and still be normal - devious manipulator or not. She couldn't be sane and be clawing and crying at Gideon the way she is. In her right mind she would have to know nothing would be more certain to drive him away than all that clinging, whining, and making scenes. At the beginning when she came back, she was pretty clever in her ploys with, Eva, and stuff like remember the good old days, etc., She was probably thinking Eva's jealousy would turn off Gideon and drive him back to her. But she's just acting bonkers now. I don't believe she really intended to commit suicide, but screwed it up and took too many pills. And if she knew about and was still willing to risk drug damage to her baby, she needs committal and help.

Hi Nancy

I can see your pov, but the reason I think she as totally gone off the rails is because the meds she is taking we're wrong for her. It was suggested by someone, that Anne Lucas, has targeted Corinne, because she(Anne) thinks Gideon wants her(Corinne). Corinne visited Anne, who deliberately gave her the wrong pills, sending her crazy. Anne's revenge for the way Gideon treated her. Anne is the crazy one! Corinne's was wrong meds. But hey, I can smell crow pie cooking! :)

I keep wondering if Chris Sr. Is ever going to take part in the story. In the little we've seen of him he strikes me as being kind of beaten down or pus*sy whipped. (are sixty somethings allowed to use that kind of language?) :)

Yes I have thought that myself and I am a 51yo!!

Hi Nancy.

H e l l yes! I'm good with pus sy whipped.

He does seem a quiet character. Gideon seems ok with him. But when Chris jnr is in the equation, Chris snr won't take sides, even if Gideon is right.

Perhaps that's why Lizzy likes young men, ie Cary! Is Chris snr boring?

hi Michele. I thought that perhaps, Monica was paying off gambling debts, left by husband no 2. Did he owe money to someone dodgy, that's why Monica is paranoid about Eva's safety, and her comments about her being drained financially, when having lunch just before the wedding.

When did she say she was drained financially??

Hi Nancy.

H e l l yes! I'm good with pus sy whipped.

He does seem a quiet character. Gideon seems ok with him. But when Chris jnr is in the equation, Chris snr won't take sides, even if Gideon is right.

Perhaps that's why Lizzy likes young men, ie Cary! Is Chris snr boring?

I really liked what Chris Sr said to Eva at the garden party and I like that he asked Gideon's advice on financial matters ...So far Chris Sr is ok with me whether he is a true Pu ssy or just picks his own battles remains to be seen!!

When did she say she was drained financially??

When Monica was having lunch with Eva before they got married, she said to Eva, " and if your lucky, you'll never have anything happen that will drain you financially." Monica said it as if speaking from experience. Page 259.

Hi Rogue.

Sorry I didn't mean confront Corinne on her own. Gideon doesn't seem to be making any headway with Corinne.

Both Gideon and Eva together need to sit these two(Brett and Corinne) down, I don't care if they double date, and just let them know, we are "engaged/married " nothing is going to happen. Suck it up and get on with your lives. Gideon and Eva have both have dilly dallied round this pair for too long.

I don't think Gideon and Eva owe these two anything they just need to act like the adults they are and move on, when Brett hears from Eva that she is engaged he should do the right thing and move on... As for Corinne the proof is right before her eyes and Gideon has also told her it is over ; what she does from this point is all on her!!!

Slightly differ on this one.

I don't think Corinne is crazy mad. I think she is a crazy manipulator, to get what she wants. She blindsided Gideon and Eva at the dinner in Bared, convinced Eva she had a nooner with Gideon, and at her apartment. The woman is spiteful and devious. Unfortunately the miscarriage was a result, of that attempted suicide. Something she will have to live with for the rest of her life. We will have to wait to see where this storyline goes, but I don't disagree, the woman needs help.

I'm with you on this one. 

Ok ladies.

I've just had a little moment. A lot of you want Eva to use her Krav Maga skills, but I don't think she will use them on anyone close to her. I'm thinking that she will use them on Megumi's boyfriend. I reckon, that Eva will go to her friends apartment, when she returns from SD, or even the Friday before she goes, because Megumi is still "sick." Finding Megumi perhaps battered by Michael, as she is helping Megumi, Michael appears, and tries to ward Eva off. She retaliates by using her skills, saving Megumi. What do you think. To OTT?

I think Eva will use her skills on anyone who threatens her or someone close to her. 

I really liked what Chris Sr said to Eva at the garden party and I like that he asked Gideon's advice on financial matters ...So far Chris Sr is ok with me whether he is a true Pu ssy or just picks his own battles remains to be seen!!

Good point.  It seems that he appreciates Gideon's help but he won't tell Jr. to listen to good advice. 

I don't think Gideon and Eva owe these two anything they just need to act like the adults they are and move on, when Brett hears from Eva that she is engaged he should do the right thing and move on... As for Corinne the proof is right before her eyes and Gideon has also told her it is over ; what she does from this point is all on her!!!

I agree with you that neither Gideon or Eva owe those two anything. They both need to put their foot down and let those two know there isn't a chance. Somehow though, I don't think telling Brett she's engaged will makea difference to him, I think he's very determined to get Eva and she'll have to be really strong in putting him in his place.  I wouldn't doubt it if Brett had somethng to do with the sex tape leaking. He needs to go and so does Corrine!

I agree with you that neither Gideon or Eva owe those two anything. They both need to put their foot down and let those two know there isn't a chance. Somehow though, I don't think telling Brett she's engaged will makea difference to him, I think he's very determined to get Eva and she'll have to be really strong in putting him in his place. I wouldn't doubt it if Brett had somethng to do with the sex tape leaking. He needs to go and so does Corrine!

Youre right brett wouldnt care about her being engaged! To me it seems like the hunt is very exciting for him. Hes a rock star he could have anyone he wanted and i bet that the fact that he wants Eva and cant have her is a thrill within itself so who knows what we really feels for her beyond that.