Theories for book four

julie54

In 4th book, I would love for them to sleep together probably with no nightmares it's not fair to each of them

I hope I made sense

they have slept together a couple of times with no nightmares....on their honeymoon for one and I think once while in NC and once or twice in BTY. Not enough in my opinion,

there's another spreecast scheduled for Sunday, June 8, 2014 at 4 PM. Kristen posted the link on the capitaved by you topic

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10402616_320434871442967_882919091994271

So with today's teaser being out I'm going to say that we will be getting Gideon's POV in CBY.

Or Sylvia could alternate chapters with one or more being from Eva's POV and then a couple from Gideon's POV like the author did in the last book of the Divergent series.

they have slept together a couple of times with no nightmares....on their honeymoon for one and I think once while in NC and once or twice in BTY. Not enough in my opinion,there's another spreecast scheduled for Sunday, June 8, 2014 at 4 PM. Kristen posted the link on the capitaved by you topic

Ok cool thanks

I agree not enough

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I'm new too here :-).  

I think they'll be able to sleep together once Gideon deals with whatever it is he's blocking out.  I think there is a big "gap" & miscommunications around Gideon's abuse. When Eva confronts Lizzie, Lizzie says Christopher was there & says nothing happened.  Christopher would not have been at (all of) Gideon's psych sessions. Whatever it is, is so traumatic Gideon has blocked it out - hence he does not remember a lot of his nightmares.

I keep thinking back to snippets (and possible clues) from the garden party in Bared to You:

- Lizzie is brunette, so is it that surprising that Gideon tended towards brunettes?  Or that he only truly connects emotionally & trusts when he meets a woman that is different (given his feelings for his mother)?  I'm also guessing Magdalene's mother is brunette.  As Lizzie's best friend I'm assuming she would have been at the garden party yet we didn't "meet" her ??  Was she the "come-hither female voice" that calls after Gideon when he chases Eva into the house?  Creeps me out a little, but am putting it out there

- Then there is the comment that Gideon makes to his mother (baring his teeth) "I thought you might like him" referring to Cary and adding that she remember Cary is a friend of Eva's & therefore a friend of Gideon's.  Which I read as a warning to Lizzie.  Why?  What does he think Lizzie would do to or with Cary?

Also, when warning Eva to stay away from Christopher in Bared to You, Gideon mentions Christopher is "unstable".  So far we have only witnessed Christopher being a ###### bag. We have not yet learned of what he has done/is capable of.

Hi

I'm new too here :-).  

I think they'll be able to sleep together once Gideon deals with whatever it is he's blocking out.  I think there is a big "gap" & miscommunications around Gideon's abuse. When Eva confronts Lizzie, Lizzie says Christopher was there & says nothing happened.  Christopher would not have been at (all of) Gideon's psych sessions. Whatever it is, is so traumatic Gideon has blocked it out - hence he does not remember a lot of his nightmares.

I keep thinking back to snippets (and possible clues) from the garden party in Bared to You:

- Lizzie is brunette, so is it that surprising that Gideon tended towards brunettes?  Or that he only truly connects emotionally & trusts when he meets a woman that is different (given his feelings for his mother)?  I'm also guessing Magdalene's mother is brunette.  As Lizzie's best friend I'm assuming she would have been at the garden party yet we didn't "meet" her ??  Was she the "come-hither female voice" that calls after Gideon when he chases Eva into the house?  Creeps me out a little, but am putting it out there

- Then there is the comment that Gideon makes to his mother (baring his teeth) "I thought you might like him" referring to Cary and adding that she remember Cary is a friend of Eva's & therefore a friend of Gideon's.  Which I read as a warning to Lizzie.  Why?  What does he think Lizzie would do to or with Cary?

Also, when warning Eva to stay away from Christopher in Bared to You, Gideon mentions Christopher is "unstable".  So far we have only witnessed Christopher being a ###### bag. We have not yet learned of what he has done/is capable of.

Hmm you raise some very interesting points about Lizzie and Cary. I'd imagine there must be a reason why Gideon gave his mother that warning. 

I can't wait to find out why Christopher decided to lie about Gideon's abuse. Or maybe he didn't know? 

And this sleeping separate stuff has got to end! It's probably pretty miserable for Eva to be married have to and sleep alone at night.