Theories for book four

julie54

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the other topics here speak to the Russian Mafia and speculate about Daniel at the pool is Vegas.  I want to suggest another area.  I still think that Clancy and his brother may have been involved in moving the bracelet from Nathan's possession to that of the Russian that was killed for fooling around with the daughter of another Russian Mafia member. I think that Clancy (and his associates) was following Nathan after Monica saw him at the Crossfire building and especially after Cary got his a** kicked outside the club (I think by Nathan).  Clancy's brother with the FBI would have the info and contacts to get this done.  I also think Tatiana may have some kind of contact with the Russians, even though that has not been looked at yet either.  She was out of town (alibi -- but who was she with? and she was gone for about a week).

However, this is where husband #2 may be involved.  Monica left him (and none of the exes wanted her to leave).  When Eva and Cary went to Vegas, she told Carey about her ex-step dad who was a whale!  If he got in big to loan sharks (either Russians, or debt bought out by Russians), they may have found out that Eva is worth millions as well as Stanton being worth even more.  And of course, we have Gideon who is one of the Forbes top 25 wealthiest people.  Certainly, the ex-step father could have been working out some sort of deal to pay off his gambling debt.  Or, Nathan could have been arranging something.  Lots of possibilites here. 

Eva may not be safe yet, even though Nathan is gone. 

I was just thinking what if sylvia wants to finish book 5 or at least be almost done that she can surprise us with a date for that one when book 4 is out ...I am only wishful thinking here guys?? I do agree with some of u I don't think we will get book 4 this year but I do think we will get both close together..any other thoughts on that??

Yes, fsumom, corporate jet to San Diego. Perhaps the Eva Cross labelled luggage will go OR one of the staff will call Eva "Mrs Cross" and let the cat out of the bag....to Cary at least. If the marriage is known, it may interfere with Gideon's negotiations regarding the scandalous photos and video.

Personally I think the marriage may help in negotiations for the video, "its my wife and I want the video because..."

And for some reason I think Cary will get it about the private wedding. He may be hurt initially that Eva didn't tell him first, but I see him being game to keep a secret with his best friend and her hubby.

Personally I think the marriage may help in negotiations for the video, "its my wife and I want the video because..."

And for some reason I think Cary will get it about the private wedding. He may be hurt initially that Eva didn't tell him first, but I see him being game to keep a secret with his best friend and her hubby.

Peaches, I have to agree with you about Cary and his reaction to the private wedding. Someone else said he would pick it up from either the luggage tags or a greeting to 'Mrs Cross' on Gideon's jet when they head out to San Diego. He will be hurt that Eva didn't tell him earlier, but I bet she will talk it out with him and he will deal with it.

That being said, I don't think the marriage will help with the negotiations. Cary may find out about it, but Gideon won't broadcast the info to the photographer before the NYC wedding. But, he will use his position with the entertainment industry to convince the photographer that he doesn't want to mess with Gideon or he will never work in the industry again!

I do have a concern that Christopher Vidal may be a bidder in order to embarrass his brother. I still think Christopher had a hand in the "Golden" video when he realized that Eva was the Eva in the song. Gideon will need to deal with Christopher eventually. I also think that Christopher was also abused as a child by the 'therapist' and Gideon may realize that and use that knowledge in dealing with Christopher. Maybe Gideon will talk to Dr Travis also. As you can tell, I think Gideon will end up in San Diego with Cary and Eva, especially with Brett out there.

Hi Peachies,

I think that Cary will temper his hurt with his concern for Eva and her relationship with Gideon.  Cary has seen Gideon's nightmares first hand and the effect that it has had on Eva.  I think that if anything he will be more worried for her personal safety than feel slighted about not having been invited to a surprise personal wedding.  What do you think?  What does everyone think?