CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I've been lurking reading the site since Entwined came out, and with Captivated coming sometime soon, I decided to jump in to post.

I like the idea of the snapshots containing quotes. But I would really love longer snippets.

I hope these treats signify that we'll be getting a publication date soon.

Swoon.

Hi, I've been lurking reading the site since Entwined came out, and with Captivated coming sometime soon, I decided to jump in to post.

I like the idea of the snapshots containing quotes. But I would really love longer snippets.

Swoon.

Hi hotreads, welcome to the forum. Enjoy the banter from your fellow S.D. followers. Also, like you, we are all waiting with bells on for Captivated to be released. Enjoy yourself!

Hope you don't mind if I post here too the back cover Sylvia posted:

Now the #1 international bestselling author returns.
The new Crossfire novel by Sylvia Day

Gideon calls me his angel, but he’s the miracle in my life. My gorgeous, wounded warrior, so determined to slay my demons while refusing to face his own.

The vows we'd exchanged should have bound us tighter than blood and flesh. Instead they opened old wounds, exposed pain and insecurities, and lured bitter enemies out of the shadows. I felt him slipping from my grasp, my greatest fears becoming my reality, my love tested in ways I wasn’t sure I was strong enough to bear.

At the brightest time in our lives, the darkness of his past encroached and threatened everything we’d worked so hard for. We faced a terrible choice: the familiar safety of the lives we’d had before each other or the fight for a future that suddenly seemed an impossible and hopeless dream…

Swoon.

WELCOME to hottest site on the net :)   

Always nice to get some fresh views on our favorite couple and thier love life.

Swoon.

Hi Hotreads,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy the forum.  :)

Swoon

minion-gifs-4.gif

Welcome. I am sure that the treats mean we are getting somewhat closer to a release date announcement. I am also sure we will have longer snippets when we do get closer.

Who do you think is saying this quote Gideon or Eva? What does everyone think??

I too agree it is from Gideon.....he always thinks Eva is a treat and a gift from heaven....that is why she is his "Angel"....

Ladies, I am getting ready to go on holiday and I hope nothing too exciting happens while I am away....won't have internet access so I will have a lot of catching up to do.

that explanation from Sylvia about have a good weekend snapshot really surprised me....didn't have a clue that it was an actual name badge.

• 2 weeks later...

No snippets but snapshots and quotes will do just nicely and hopefully soon a release date will come from penguin !

Hi ShazScott, question I hope you can answer - did Sylvia confirm no Crossfire snippets this time, somewhere such as Facebook? I asked on the "Ask Sylvia" thread here, because I saw she explained she wasn't going to post Aftershock snippets, per her publisher request. Different publisher though, for Afterburn/Aftershock.

1385763_582366598465284_1331965721_n.jpg

Loved this quote in Entwined With You!!! The picture is on Sylvia's Facebook page today, along with a comment from her, "Stay in or go out?"

Stay in! Definitely! I hope there's more GidEva spending lots of time alone together in their lovenest in Captivated By You. I loved that time in Entwined With You - their hiding out together from the whole world was one of the best parts. They got precious time to focus on just loving one another. More important, Eva got Gideon to open up and talk about things.

But, I wouldn't mind them going for a return visit to the office at that nightclub. Seriously hawt, hawt sex in that office. Even better, well if that's possible, than the office sex in the Crossfire. Those two-way mirror at the nightclub office give exhibitionist spice to the encounter.

1385763_582366598465284_1331965721_n.jpg

Loved this quote in Entwined With You!!! The picture is on Sylvia's Facebook page today, along with a comment from her, "Stay in or go out?"

Stay in! Definitely! I hope there's more GidEva spending lots of time alone together in their lovenest in Captivated By You. I loved that time in Entwined With You - their hiding out together from the whole world was one of the best parts. They got precious time to focus on just loving one another. More important, Eva got Gideon to open up and talk about things.

But, I wouldn't mind them going for a return visit to the office at that nightclub. Seriously hawt, hawt sex in that office. Even better, well if that's possible, than the office sex in the Crossfire. Those two-way mirror at the nightclub office give exhibitionist spice to the encounter.

Hi hotreads, I too enjoyed the alone time Gid-Eva spent together in EWY. I loved the Friday night before her girls night out where they spent most of their time on the couch or the floor next to the coffee table. I also loved it when Gideon woke the next morning & found Eva down the hall in his office working away at saving Gideon's reputation from the nasty Deanna & her assumptions. Yes, I'll have more of that please!!!

Hi hotreads, I too enjoyed the alone time Gid-Eva spent together in EWY. I loved the Friday night before her girls night out where they spent most of their time on the couch or the floor next to the coffee table. I also loved it when Gideon woke the next morning & found Eva down the hall in his office working away at saving Gideon's reputation from the nasty Deanna & her assumptions. Yes, I'll have more of that please!!!

Yes dg caffeine couldn't agree more!! More love nest time!!!

Hope you don't mind if I post here too the back cover Sylvia posted:

Love Love Love this :wub:  :D  

Hi, i am new here, and i am loving reading all the posts. I have never found books that i enjoyed  so much that as soon as i finish reading i have to start again. :D  :wub:  

Hi, i am new here, and i am loving reading all the posts. I have never found books that i enjoyed  so much that as soon as i finish reading i have to start again. :D  :wub:  

Hi strawberry, welcome to the forum. Yes, reading all the posts is what hooked me in too. I love hearing everyone's opinions & many are different from mine which makes things all the more interesting & insightful. Enjoy!

Hi Strawberry,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy yourself.  :)

• 1 month later...