Dom/Sub discussion

Crossfire

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we were back to B.O.B. hahaha!

OH MY!!!!

Well, B.O.B. is the best invention made by humakind, after pizza and Gedeon Cross. And you can even have a foursome!!!

As to my blessed phone.... I'll buy a Smartphone and make my life easier!!!!

Hi GiGi,

I agree they both have trust issues. I think they are learning how to really totally trust each other with out feeling as if they are losing themselves.

Hi Peachies, 

You make a good point.  I wonder if it is them not losing themselves or them truly finding themselves?  Do you know what I mean? 

I really hope people are reading these postings from the beginning, if not I swear people might mistake that forum members are recreating steamy novelllas here...(just kidding).

LOL, that is a good point GiGi, they could just think we are all Nymphomaniac’s especially with our comments about Gideon and Eva and the pictures of Henry 

I really hope people are reading these postings from the beginning, if not I swear people might mistake that forum members are recreating steamy novelllas here...(just kidding).

A new carreer for me Indeed!

It all comes down to my English being not always up to the task. Whenever I feel confident enough to let words flow unchecked I always come up with some blunder of mine.... but I'm working on it! :)

A new carreer for me Indeed!

It all comes down to my English being not always up to the task. Whenever I feel confident enough to let words flow unchecked I always come up with some blunder of mine.... but I'm working on it! :)

I am sure you are doing fine Gabri :)

Speaking of dom/sub, another theory I had that played itself out is the BDSM tendencies Gideon does have. His fantasy about a sex swing (expressed the first night they were a couple) plus his repeated threats to spank her (sometimes only half-joking) in both Bared and Reflected hinted at Mr. Cross having a taste for some BDSM.

In Entwined, he actually began exploring bondage fantasies his bondage fantasies with Eva -- and though he's repeatedly (since Bared) threatened to spank her, he actually did do so in Entwined (once in a loving manner during that corner office encounter). And snapping her garter strap in a way that stung counts too, I think.

He made clear when they first had the DS conversation about their sex life what he wasn't looking for -- some of the hardcore elements of BDSM. "You know I don't want to beat you, punish you, hurt you, demean you, or order you around like a pet. Those aren't needs either of us has." (Bared pages 247-48)

What he does need -- as does she -- is to be trusted sexually. Exploring sexual elements that involve voluntary exchanges of physical and mental control, pushing boundaries doing so, is a very good thing for both of them.

I still suspect he was less gentle with Corrine, because at that point in his life he likely was very closed off emotionally and very rigid sexually. Supposedly, the fact he wouldn't spend the night with her was the dealbreaker, but I suspect the truth underneath was that he never made love to her. She allowed herself to be used, so desperate was she to get inside his heart. In that respect, she had been similar to Eva back in Eva's bad-old-days of being willing to demean herself hoping that if she made a guy happy, he would love her.

Speaking of dom/sub, another theory I had that played itself out is the BDSM tendencies Gideon does have. His fantasy about a sex swing (expressed the first night they were a couple) plus his repeated threats to spank her (sometimes only half-joking) in both Bared and Reflected hinted at Mr. Cross having a taste for some BDSM.

In Entwined, he actually began exploring bondage fantasies his bondage fantasies with Eva -- and though he's repeatedly (since Bared) threatened to spank her, he actually did do so in Entwined (once in a loving manner during that corner office encounter). And snapping her garter strap in a way that stung counts too, I think.

He made clear when they first had the DS conversation about their sex life what he wasn't looking for -- some of the hardcore elements of BDSM. "You know I don't want to beat you, punish you, hurt you, demean you, or order you around like a pet. Those aren't needs either of us has." (Bared pages 247-48)

What he does need -- as does she -- is to be trusted sexually. Exploring sexual elements that involve voluntary exchanges of physical and mental control, pushing boundaries doing so, is a very good thing for both of them.

I still suspect he was less gentle with Corrine, because at that point in his life he likely was very closed off emotionally and very rigid sexually. Supposedly, the fact he wouldn't spend the night with her was the dealbreaker, but I suspect the truth underneath was that he never made love to her. She allowed herself to be used, so desperate was she to get inside his heart. In that respect, she had been similar to Eva back in Eva's bad-old-days of being willing to demean herself hoping that if she made a guy happy, he would love her.

Agree with you here.

I was taken aback with the cuff scene. Somehow I didn't picture that from Gideon-I kinda liked it!

Agree with you here.

I was taken aback with the cuff scene. Somehow I didn't picture that from Gideon-I kinda liked it!

Oh I really liked the cuffs on the plane. Especially because it really was about the mental trust, not actual physical control. He didn't restrain Eva's hands -- all he did was put each soft cuff on her so that she was aware of wearing them. Other than that, what he had her do was the exact same thing she very eagerly did the first night she active submitted to him -- restrain her own hands by tightly gripping a bed pillow.

Methinks Mr. Cross is going to get his sex swing fantasy realized some time in the not too distant future ;)

Oh I really liked the cuffs on the plane. Especially because it really was about the mental trust, not actual physical control. He didn't restrain Eva's hands -- all he did was put each soft cuff on her so that she was aware of wearing them. Other than that, what he had her do was the exact same thing she very eagerly did the first night she active submitted to him -- restrain her own hands by tightly gripping a bed pillow.

Methinks Mr. Cross is going to get his sex swing fantasy realized some time in the not too distant future ;)

I love that he always checks on her state of mind before he gets down and dirty! His carefulness at not triggering her has to be commended.

I loved the cuffs. Very subtle, but sexy.

And yes that swing will, I'm sure make an appearance, because Gideon is getting very brave in acting out his fantasies.

I love that he always checks on her state of mind before he gets down and dirty! His carefulness at not triggering her has to be commended.

I loved the cuffs. Very subtle, but sexy.

And yes that swing will, I'm sure make an appearance, because Gideon is getting very brave in acting out his fantasies.

When I first saw the club scene snippet I immediately thought BDSM Club? owned by Gideon? Then I figured oooh sex swing!

When I read that scene I thought when he hit that panel and they were in an office that the sex swing would make its appearance. Oh well something to look forward to.