Entwined With You- Chapter One

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL - Thanks Mrs C .. I just sugguested that on the other thread  :)    Also might say not to post spoiler stuff of Facebook or Twitter at for a coupe of days until everyone has a chance to read it .  

AGREED..!

I totally agree, anyone know though when onTuesday this will be posted as here in the UK I am wondering if it will be nearer Wednesday if it is posted late evening USA time ?

morning. Welcome to the forum

I'm in the UK too.

The chapter will be up about 2 pm approx. the same time as the snapshots have appeared.

It's being posted 6 am pacific time. Their about 8 hours behind us.

Your going to have fun here. It's so addictive. No time for housework. Lol

morning, what do you mean no time for housework, what about work in general lol, I am planning to try and read chapter 1 at work tomorrow, I am so excited about reading it, it has been a long time in coming.

I am in Scotland.  

thanks for the heads up on the time

morning, what do you mean no time for housework, what about work in general lol, I am planning to try and read chapter 1 at work tomorrow, I am so excited about reading it, it has been a long time in coming.

I am in Scotland.  

thanks for the heads up on the time

hi

I work, it's becoming an inconvenience, lol. Luckily I have an early shift, so will be home in the afternoon.

Im a 54 year old Essex girl!!

We are going to be doing this a long time, waiting for books 4 & 5 too. So glad it didn't stop at 3.

I hope that books 4 & 5 don't take too long to come out like book 3 as I will not be able to contain myself.  Yes I agree with you work is such an inconvenience when you are trying to catch up with one of Sylvia's books, however, I have my IPad with me all the time so I secretly have it hidden in my work trays and read inbetween dealing my day job, LOL, I know it is terrible but when you are reading one of these books, you just don't want to put them down. :)

I hope that books 4 & 5 don't take too long to come out like book 3 as I will not be able to contain myself.  Yes I agree with you work is such an inconvenience when you are trying to catch up with one of Sylvia's books, however, I have my IPad with me all the time so I secretly have it hidden in my work trays and read inbetween dealing my day job, LOL, I know it is terrible but when you are reading one of these books, you just don't want to put them down. :)

same here.

My daughter gets cross when I want to use MY iPad. I remind her, that it was she, who introduced me to these books. I think she is regretting it now. I'M NOT! Best read ever!

I am like that as well, I am quite a slow reader so I like to take my time and go over and over it again just to make sure I have the story right, I also like the Audio books as sometimes you hear something and it makes the way you have read it different in the context of the book.

I tried to get my hubby to read the books as well but he was not for that LOL :)

I am like that as well, I am quite a slow reader so I like to take my time and go over and over it again just to make sure I have the story right, I also like the Audio books as sometimes you hear something and it makes the way you have read it different in the context of the book.

I tried to get my hubby to read the books as well but he was not for that LOL :)

I got the audio books too. I agree, you do pick up on things. I also felt as if I was intruding when the scenes get hot and sweaty!

LOL, I only wished in the audio books is that they had different people say the lines, like on the animated films, I think when you hear a woman doing a male's voice on the audio book it sounds funny, I still listen though :)

I totally agree, anyone know though when onTuesday this will be posted as here in the UK I am wondering if it will be nearer Wednesday if it is posted late evening USA time ?

Hi Sheens263

Since it will post around 6 AM PT time... that is 2 in the afternoon in London and Scotland on Tuesday.

LOL, I only wished in the audio books is that they had different people say the lines, like on the animated films, I think when you hear a woman doing a male's voice on the audio book it sounds funny, I still listen though :)

definitely agree with you. ;)