Title of book four

julie54

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I've been reading you guys for quite a while now. So this will be my first post:

Book 4: "Bond To You"

Book 5: "Tomorrow With You"

What do you guys think? I love the "One With You" idea a lot too!!

Good Ones..!!

HELLO LADIES!

What about "Forever into you"? Maybe a little too gross?

We love frisky, but risque might not fly. On her site, Sylvia explained the title of Reflected in You was changed because the original was possibly too suggestive for stores:

Deeper in You was the original title of Reflected in You, but it was changed because some merchants felt the title was too suggestive and they hesitated to put the book out for their customers. The publisher didn’t want to risk the book not being available in some stores, so the title was changed.

Guess what was the first word that caught my eye when I started looking words up today (well, yesterday by now),... CROSS! I had quite big smile on my face and my sister's puzzled look at me told me she had never thought a dictionary could be fun.

If only she knew!! :)

Just curious.... Has any of us heard/discovered what the title to book 4 really will be? Also has SD confirmed or denied any potential release date for Book 4 (and super wishful thinking.... Book 5)

I know it sounds like crazy talk here... and it kinda is.... I am thinking of not rushing through or into book 3 just because I don't want to have to wait so long for the next book.... maybe I'm just in bad Gideon/Eva withdrawls and having crazy thoughts? ha ha :-)

Just curious.... Has any of us heard/discovered what the title to book 4 really will be? Also has SD confirmed or denied any potential release date for Book 4 (and super wishful thinking.... Book 5)

I know it sounds like crazy talk here... and it kinda is.... I am thinking of not rushing through or into book 3 just because I don't want to have to wait so long for the next book.... maybe I'm just in bad Gideon/Eva withdrawls and having crazy thoughts? ha ha :-)

I think in one of Sylvia's recent interviews she said they won't release the name or release dates until after Entwined is on the shelves.

I know that whenever asked on fb about the release date for book 4 the times she has responded she said that the publisher sets the date. She doesn't say much else. At least from what I've seen.