SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

I would have liked to have seen Eva follow through on that temptation to grab Corrine by the hair in the lobby of the Crossfire, though. She actually took a step toward doing it when Corrine tried to kiss Gideon. No Krav Maga, but that waist-length hair of Corrine's would have made for a great hair-pulling cat fight. ;)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must amuse Sylvia to regularly see us spin hopes of some sort of future scene in which Eva kicks some arse. But Eva actually has used Krav Maga twice now, both times for what it is intended for, which is self defense.

1. She used it for self-defense literally against Gideon, when he was in the midst of one of his rape nightmares where he inside his head, he was acting out the role of aggressor against his rapist and his fast-asleep body was actually acting out an assault -- against Eva who happened to be in the bed.
  2. She used it for self-defense in a figurative way in front of her emotionally traumatized Dad at Parker's studio. By taking on the top instructor himself, Eva was able to show her father she is more than capable of fending off attackers, so no one is ever going to victimize her again as a grown woman the way she had been victimized as a girl, raped for the very first time when she was just ten years old.

Plus remember when Gid went missing and she threw Parker down 6 or 7 times and she was envisioning it was Gideon. Not self defense-more anger, but still wanting to kick his (Gid) arse.

You know, of course, if he plays Mark we won't get to see his gorgeous bod-Mark's always in suits.

I LOVE when he wears those tight t-shirts in Criminal Minds. ;P

Same here in Italy!!!!!

Some people like David Gandy the model for Gideon as well

gideon+cross+bared+to+you+david+gandy.jp

In some of his pictures he looks a lot older-not too bad here. It was printed somewhere that he's a model and may not have any acting skills. I've seen him in an underwear ad and he could be Gideon in that dept.  ;P darn smileys not working today.

You know, of course, if he plays Mark we won't get to see his gorgeous bod-Mark's always in suits.

I LOVE when he wears those tight t-shirts in Criminal Minds. ;P

YESSSSSSSS! :P

Some people like David Gandy the model for Gideon as well

gideon+cross+bared+to+you+david+gandy.jp

Gorgeous!

IDK, though, he lacks in 'innocence'.

Sorry just trying to work out my smiley kinks.        :D   ;P

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Eva and Gideon having some alone time :)

tumblr_mljz9zpxZx1rj1kfxo1_500.jpg

Whispering and laughing....

That sweet moment between them killed me. It still does. :wub:

It must amuse Sylvia to regularly see us spin hopes of some sort of future scene in which Eva kicks some arse. But Eva actually has used Krav Maga twice now, both times for what it is intended for, which is self defense.

1. She used it for self-defense literally against Gideon, when he was in the midst of one of his rape nightmares where he inside his head, he was acting out the role of aggressor against his rapist and his fast-asleep body was actually acting out an assault -- against Eva who happened to be in the bed.
  2. She used it for self-defense in a figurative way in front of her emotionally traumatized Dad at Parker's studio. By taking on the top instructor himself, Eva was able to show her father she is more than capable of fending off attackers, so no one is ever going to victimize her again as a grown woman the way she had been victimized as a girl, raped for the very first time when she was just ten years old.

I know but that's not the same as showing one of our favorite people to hate how she will not stand being a victim any more.

I would like to nibble on his ears and Adam's Apple-

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

..........nuzzle his throat.........

I wonder what is it with throats???????

I think Corinne is an manipulative b.  I'm not sure she really had serious mental health issues until she was treated incorrectly for her depression.  When she first appeared she could see Gideon was happy.  It only makes sense that she would see a change in him once he cut Eva off.  Even if she was pre-occupied she had to notice.  Maybe she chose to ignore what she saw but she was aware nonetheless.

I totally agree with this I do not think Corinne had serious mental health issues at all except those caused by the inappropriate medication she received. Also even Eva said it is harder to be the one left behind , she didn't seem to have mental health issues the first time when Gideon actually broke off an ENGAGEMENT .... Gideon actually confirmed that himself. And it could also be that Corinne's I'll fated pregnancy plan was doomed and she had to get desperate... No Corinne is as sane as the rest of us but desperate and obsessed are a dangerous combination!!

It's been a long time since I was pregnant.  I didn't know today's test could tell how far pregnant someone is.  In my day I had to wait for the OB to measure/examine, etc. and s/he was still a little off.  Even with my last baby and an ultrasound the doctor was still was off a little. Technology today is wonderful.

No you are correct there is no way Anne could have known that from a simple pregnancy test and that is all they would perform in a psychiatric setting she would have had to have an ultrasound to know a definitive date...