Theories for book four

julie54

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting and possible.  I link Giroux loves his wife and people have forgiven a lot for a loved one.  If the only reason she tried to kill herself is because of the side effects of meds that she shouldn't take, I'm thinking he could forgive her.  I don't see him making a move on Eva'  He recognized that Gid/Eva have something special that JFG hasn't seen with Gideon before.

I think JFG being who he is a successful MOGUL like Gideon is probably too arrogant to stay with a gal when he knows he is not her first choice ... He probably has a lot of women swooning over him too...

Here are my theories

At the dinner Gideon told Deanna, hang tight, I will give you something by Saturday at the latest that you will appreciate. 

Book 4  I have 22 chapters and I know I missed a lot but I'm at work and had to do this on my break.  I'll think about it more when I get home.

• Gideon & Eva sex Friday morning.
  • Gideon & Eva talk about everything that happened at the dinner including Anne, Monica & Liz.  Gideon explains his concerns about the video and Deanna.  He explains that he is going to send Deanna to the Caribbean to investigate a recent marriage.  He tells Eva that he will not wait until next June to let everyone know that she is his wife.   Eva is good with the decision but asks that she have enough time to talk to Victor and Monica before the pictures are published.
  • Eva & Cary leave (on a commercial flight) for SD with an angry Gideon left behind.  Victor picks them up at the airport and Eva tells him about the recent events in her life. Gideon follows in his private plane because he knows Brett is going to be there.  A little argument where he admits he trusts Eva but he is worried about the video.  Sex in SD.
  • Eva meets with Dr. Travis and they talk about Gideon & Brett.   Eva tells Dr. T about the sex video and he reminds her that Brett wasn’t a good relationship for her.  She understands after their talk that Brett won’t settle for being friends.  Cary’s talk with Dr. T. who helps him evaluate the situation he is in and the person he really loves.  Cary realizes that he is intentionally sabotaging his relationship with Trey and agrees that it is time to tell Trey everything past & present.  Victor, Gideon, Eva & Cary have a dinner that is more pleasant than the last dinner they had together.
  • Brett sees the wedding pictures on Sunday and is angry that Eva didn’t give him a second chance.  He comes at her because he wants her to feel him “one more time inside herâ€.  Eva takes him down with her Krav Maga skills just as Gideon walks (breaks) in.  Eva tells him to never contact her again. 
  • Eva & Gideon get the sex tape and burn it.  Sex, really hot victory sex.
  • Return to NY together on Gideon’s plane.  Eva asks Gideon for help setting up her foundation.  Cary is worried about his talk with Trey and Tat.  Let’s not forget more plane sex.  (Love it.)  Cary, Eva & Gideon decide on the changes to the penthouse & finalize the plans. 
  • Lots of congrats at work for Eva.  Gideon & Eva send notes back and forth. Mark & Eva have a lunch.  Mark and Eva have a new Crossfire account to work on.  Gideon & Eva go back to couples therapy.
  • Chris Jr. is angry & tries to sabotage Gideon.  Chris Jr. has a major screaming match with Gideon/Eva & Liz because he thought he was going to get the sex tape and embarrass Gideon & Eva. 
  • Chris Jr. is the trigger that starts Gideon & Eva & Liz talking about the abuse.  Elizabeth is devastated and admits she was too into her own issues and chose to believe what the doctors said instead of seeing what was right in front of her eyes in her son’s hurt and anguish.  There are still bad feelings but they agree to get together for a dinner at Eva’s one night next week.
  • Elizabeth seeks help from Dr. Demented and Gideon finds out.  Gideon& Eva meet with Deanne to set her on a path to expose the Dr. D and her crazy behavior.
  • Gideon has a bad nightmare.  Eva is there to comfort him.  They talk about the past more and Gideon tells Eva what Angus did for him.  The next day they go to Tableau One for dinner.  Paparazzi are all over them. 
  • With Deanna’s help Gideon finds out what Dr. Demented did to Corinne and Dr. D. now treating his mother.  Gideon vows to strike back.  Eva & Gideon talk more about his past.  (Comfort sex follows)
  • Gideon & Jean Francois join forces and take Dr. D. on. JFG realizes that it was Lucas who was behind Corinne’s drastic personality change not Gideon.  Gideon & JFG hit both doctors with multiple malpractice suits. 
  • Working with JFG helps Gideon get over his guilt about using Corinne.  Corinne sees how much her husband loves her and wants to work on their marriage.  While not really friends the Giroux’s acknowledge Gideon’s help and leave on a jet plane to France and begin again.
  • Cary tells Trey about the baby.  Trey tells Cary that he will help him raise his child. Cary has lunch with Eva to talk about his life with Trey.  He invites Trey to live with him at the new apartment.  Gideon/Eva & Martin & Lacey double date at one of Gideon's clubs.  (Obviously sex here.)
  • Cary confronts Tat and tells her he will support his child but he is cutting it off with her.  Tat tells Cary it was a false alarm and she isn’t pregnant.  She does something to hurt Gideon & Eva but I’m not sure what yet.  Shower sex after the confrontation.
  • Eva finds out from Megumi that Michael is an abuser and beats her.  Eva asks Gideon for help but Michael shows up one day when Eva and Megumi are off to lunch.  Krav Maga to the rescue.  Angus jumps out of the car & Gideon races out to help them.
  • Gideon finds out that Clancy & his brother gave him the get out of free card.  He has questions but they have to wait until book 5.
  • Boss at W L & F want to promote Eva over Mark.  She is angry and talks to Gideon.  Mark and Eva go to work for Gideon.  In the new positions Mark is still in advertising & Eva is in crisis management but they will still work together on some accounts.
  • Gideon / Eva organize a benefit for Eva’s new foundation.  Cary is put to work on the project and they develop and shoot ads.  Cary hires Trey as photographer.
  • Sex in Eva’s new office.  Then more sex at home.  Graves makes another appearance at Parker’s studio.  More discussion of Nathan’s death (to be continued in book 5.)  Eva asks Monica’s again about her past issues but she still won’t talk about them.  Gideon tells Eva what he found and they decide to discuss what to do after they have their end of book sex. 

• I only have 22 chapters but I was doing this between my real  job.
  • The outstanding Vidal issues will be resolved in book 5 before the HEA.
This will move into Book 5.  I loved this project.  I know I'm way off but hey it was fun.

I can't keep up. I disappear a few days. One thing though we will find out about Monica and money in 4. She said that when I was at Barnes and noble in paramusb

Wow, I agree with some theories but I think a little different.

• The whole who help Gideon with getting a way with murder. I think it was Clancy. Clancy said he been keeping tabs on Nathan, then later on in the book while look at Eva  said you will be ok. Gideon will try to pay Clancy but Clancy will just want to make sure he take care of Eva.
  • Elizabeth know want happen to Gideon but just want to act like it never happen. In the book she said to Eva you will not take him from me. That made me think that she know. Gideon will found out that she know and be more mad. He will confront her about it with Eva. 
  • I think Eva 's boss will promote her but realize that Gideon is hiring Mark knowing that Eva love working with him. So that get Eva to come work for him. This make Eva and Mark both partner in Gideon 's new company.
  • Dr. Lucas realize that his wife know the whole time that her brother rape Gideon. He also realize he was wrong for keep the truth from Gideon's mom. After learning that his wife is trying to bring the people around Gideon down because she still want Gideon.(Corrine, Eva, Cary) Which me end up leaving her.
  • Cary will tell Trey about the baby. Trey will be shock but love Cary and will be by his side to see if it is he. Tat not pregnant she think Cary has money but realize that it is Eva who the one with money that allow Cary to live the way he does. So she focus on Gideon more and try to get him in bed.
  • Megumi came back to work on Friday. Which Eva learn that she was abused by Michael. So Eva invites Megumi out of town with her and Cary. This allow Brett and Megumi to meet which spark a fire between the both of them. Eva tell Brett about the video. So Brett and Gideon join team to protect Eva.
  • Deanne told Gideon about the video hope when he see that it is true he would leave Eva alone. When at  the fundraiser  She see Gideon's wedding ring which make her mad. She start to search more about Eva and learn about Nathan, Cary and her past life and family.  She start to trash Eva in the news hope Gideon will get out the marriage. Think that he will not want to be link with her and bring his name down.

• Ireland and Eva get close. Ireland moves in with Gideon and Eva. Elizabeth does not like it. Feel like Eva is take her family away. So join the Deanne on trying to destroy Eva.

Tell trying to see where Corrine, Victor, and Monica stories lead. I can't wait for the next two books.

Wow, I agree with some theories but I think a little different.

• The whole who help Gideon with getting a way with murder. I think it was Clancy. Clancy said he been keeping tabs on Nathan, then later on in the book while look at Eva  said you will be ok. Gideon will try to pay Clancy but Clancy will just want to make sure he take care of Eva.
  • Elizabeth know want happen to Gideon but just want to act like it never happen. In the book she said to Eva you will not take him from me. That made me think that she know. Gideon will found out that she know and be more mad. He will confront her about it with Eva. 
  • I think Eva 's boss will promote her but realize that Gideon is hiring Mark knowing that Eva love working with him. So that get Eva to come work for him. This make Eva and Mark both partner in Gideon 's new company.
  • Dr. Lucas realize that his wife know the whole time that her brother rape Gideon. He also realize he was wrong for keep the truth from Gideon's mom. After learning that his wife is trying to bring the people around Gideon down because she still want Gideon.(Corrine, Eva, Cary) Which me end up leaving her.
  • Cary will tell Trey about the baby. Trey will be shock but love Cary and will be by his side to see if it is he. Tat not pregnant she think Cary has money but realize that it is Eva who the one with money that allow Cary to live the way he does. So she focus on Gideon more and try to get him in bed.
  • Megumi came back to work on Friday. Which Eva learn that she was abused by Michael. So Eva invites Megumi out of town with her and Cary. This allow Brett and Megumi to meet which spark a fire between the both of them. Eva tell Brett about the video. So Brett and Gideon join team to protect Eva.
  • Deanne told Gideon about the video hope when he see that it is true he would leave Eva alone. When at  the fundraiser  She see Gideon's wedding ring which make her mad. She start to search more about Eva and learn about Nathan, Cary and her past life and family.  She start to trash Eva in the news hope Gideon will get out the marriage. Think that he will not want to be link with her and bring his name down.

• Ireland and Eva get close. Ireland moves in with Gideon and Eva. Elizabeth does not like it. Feel like Eva is take her family away. So join the Deanne on trying to destroy Eva.

Tell trying to see where Corrine, Victor, and Monica stories lead. I can't wait for the next two books.

Wow Eva you really had some new theories that went into a little different direction and I liked them. I especially liked Dr. Lucas finally leaving his wife and realizing she is just no good...I sincerely hope Deanna does not find out about the Nathan abuse but if she does I hope she will use her head and do the right thing but no one on the forum seems to trust her myself included...I hope Ireland does not move in with GidEva cause I think this will make Lizzie dislike Eva even more than she already does and GidEva need alone time since they are NEWLYWEDS!!! I also hope that Brett does the right thing about the sex tape and works with Gideon instead of against him!!

Wow Eva you really had some new theories that went into a little different direction and I liked them. I especially liked Dr. Lucas finally leaving his wife and realizing she is just no good...I sincerely hope Deanna does not find out about the Nathan abuse but if she does I hope she will use her head and do the right thing but no one on the forum seems to trust her myself included...I hope Ireland does not move in with GidEva cause I think this will make Lizzie dislike Eva even more than she already does and GidEva need alone time since they are NEWLYWEDS!!! I also hope that Brett does the right thing about the sex tape and works with Gideon instead of against him!!

I hope so too.

Hi ShazScott

Trey doesn't accept Cary the way he is. They'll just keep hurting each other.

Hi Nrock, 

I agree with you on that. It was stated that Trey wanted Cary to be gay, but Cary is bi-sexual.  I don't know how a relationship could work when one of the party's cannot accept you the way you are.  I hope that either Trey comes around and accepts Cary or that Cary finds someone who really loves him, just the way he is, flaws and all. 

Lol yes I was busy researching the crossfire series. All in the name of social science!

OMW hillarious!! Now if only one or two of the characters could smoke "pot"...maybe they could be included in one your studies...for research! :) 

You are still studying the effects of marijuana on the human brain and the link to mental illness right?  :)

Interesting and possible.  I link Giroux loves his wife and people have forgiven a lot for a loved one.  If the only reason she tried to kill herself is because of the side effects of meds that she shouldn't take, I'm thinking he could forgive her.  I don't see him making a move on Eva'  He recognized that Gid/Eva have something special that JFG hasn't seen with Gideon before. 

Hi Sharonm745, 

Your theory is plausible and hopeful.  I hope they work it out.  Your comment about Jean Francois noticing something being different with Gideon and Eva is really interesting and hopefully astute.  I hope it works out that way.

I really don't want Gideon releasing photos (if there are any) of their private wedding especially without Eva knowing. I read that chapter last night and Eva loved how it was personal and private. Something not to be shared with the world. They would have another and Gideon said he wanted that too. I think it's just a matter of how quickly it can be organized.

Hi Claudine, 

I agree with you.  I think that if photos from the first wedding exist, they should remain private and for Eva and Gideon's eyes only.  The press will have oodles of photos from the second "staged" wedding.  That should be more than enough to statisfy all of the lookie-loos out there. 

Here are my theories

At the dinner Gideon told Deanna, hang tight, I will give you something by Saturday at the latest that you will appreciate. 

Book 4  I have 22 chapters and I know I missed a lot but I'm at work and had to do this on my break.  I'll think about it more when I get home.

1. Gideon & Eva sex Friday morning.
  2. Gideon & Eva talk about everything that happened at the dinner including Anne, Monica & Liz.  Gideon explains his concerns about the video and Deanna.  He explains that he is going to send Deanna to the Caribbean to investigate a recent marriage.  He tells Eva that he will not wait until next June to let everyone know that she is his wife.   Eva is good with the decision but asks that she have enough time to talk to Victor and Monica before the pictures are published.
  3. Eva & Cary leave (on a commercial flight) for SD with an angry Gideon left behind.  Victor picks them up at the airport and Eva tells him about the recent events in her life. Gideon follows in his private plane because he knows Brett is going to be there.  A little argument where he admits he trusts Eva but he is worried about the video.  Sex in SD.
  4. Eva meets with Dr. Travis and they talk about Gideon & Brett.   Eva tells Dr. T about the sex video and he reminds her that Brett wasn’t a good relationship for her.  She understands after their talk that Brett won’t settle for being friends.  Cary’s talk with Dr. T. who helps him evaluate the situation he is in and the person he really loves.  Cary realizes that he is intentionally sabotaging his relationship with Trey and agrees that it is time to tell Trey everything past & present.  Victor, Gideon, Eva & Cary have a dinner that is more pleasant than the last dinner they had together.
  5. Brett sees the wedding pictures on Sunday and is angry that Eva didn’t give him a second chance.  He comes at her because he wants her to feel him “one more time inside herâ€.  Eva takes him down with her Krav Maga skills just as Gideon walks (breaks) in.  Eva tells him to never contact her again. 
  6. Eva & Gideon get the sex tape and burn it.  Sex, really hot victory sex.
  7. Return to NY together on Gideon’s plane.  Eva asks Gideon for help setting up her foundation.  Cary is worried about his talk with Trey and Tat.  Let’s not forget more plane sex.  (Love it.)  Cary, Eva & Gideon decide on the changes to the penthouse & finalize the plans. 
  8. Lots of congrats at work for Eva.  Gideon & Eva send notes back and forth. Mark & Eva have a lunch.  Mark and Eva have a new Crossfire account to work on.  Gideon & Eva go back to couples therapy.
  9. Chris Jr. is angry & tries to sabotage Gideon.  Chris Jr. has a major screaming match with Gideon/Eva & Liz because he thought he was going to get the sex tape and embarrass Gideon & Eva. 
  10. Chris Jr. is the trigger that starts Gideon & Eva & Liz talking about the abuse.  Elizabeth is devastated and admits she was too into her own issues and chose to believe what the doctors said instead of seeing what was right in front of her eyes in her son’s hurt and anguish.  There are still bad feelings but they agree to get together for a dinner at Eva’s one night next week.
  11. Elizabeth seeks help from Dr. Demented and Gideon finds out.  Gideon& Eva meet with Deanne to set her on a path to expose the Dr. D and her crazy behavior.
  12. Gideon has a bad nightmare.  Eva is there to comfort him.  They talk about the past more and Gideon tells Eva what Angus did for him.  The next day they go to Tableau One for dinner.  Paparazzi are all over them. 
  13. With Deanna’s help Gideon finds out what Dr. Demented did to Corinne and Dr. D. now treating his mother.  Gideon vows to strike back.  Eva & Gideon talk more about his past.  (Comfort sex follows)
  14. Gideon & Jean Francois join forces and take Dr. D. on. JFG realizes that it was Lucas who was behind Corinne’s drastic personality change not Gideon.  Gideon & JFG hit both doctors with multiple malpractice suits. 
  15. Working with JFG helps Gideon get over his guilt about using Corinne.  Corinne sees how much her husband loves her and wants to work on their marriage.  While not really friends the Giroux’s acknowledge Gideon’s help and leave on a jet plane to France and begin again.
  16. Cary tells Trey about the baby.  Trey tells Cary that he will help him raise his child. Cary has lunch with Eva to talk about his life with Trey.  He invites Trey to live with him at the new apartment.  Gideon/Eva & Martin & Lacey double date at one of Gideon's clubs.  (Obviously sex here.)
  17. Cary confronts Tat and tells her he will support his child but he is cutting it off with her.  Tat tells Cary it was a false alarm and she isn’t pregnant.  She does something to hurt Gideon & Eva but I’m not sure what yet.  Shower sex after the confrontation.
  18. Eva finds out from Megumi that Michael is an abuser and beats her.  Eva asks Gideon for help but Michael shows up one day when Eva and Megumi are off to lunch.  Krav Maga to the rescue.  Angus jumps out of the car & Gideon races out to help them.
  19. Gideon finds out that Clancy & his brother gave him the get out of free card.  He has questions but they have to wait until book 5.
  20. Boss at W L & F want to promote Eva over Mark.  She is angry and talks to Gideon.  Mark and Eva go to work for Gideon.  In the new positions Mark is still in advertising & Eva is in crisis management but they will still work together on some accounts.
  21. Gideon / Eva organize a benefit for Eva’s new foundation.  Cary is put to work on the project and they develop and shoot ads.  Cary hires Trey as photographer.
  22. Sex in Eva’s new office.  Then more sex at home.  Graves makes another appearance at Parker’s studio.  More discussion of Nathan’s death (to be continued in book 5.)  Eva asks Monica’s again about her past issues but she still won’t talk about them.  Gideon tells Eva what he found and they decide to discuss what to do after they have their end of book sex. 

• I only have 22 chapters but I was doing this between my real  job.
  • The outstanding Vidal issues will be resolved in book 5 before the HEA.

This will move into Book 5.  I loved this project.  I know I'm way off but hey it was fun.

Hi Sharonm745, 

It is apparent that you are an incredibly creative individual!  You have given me a lot to think about! Thank you! :)

I dont think Brett will always be around - Eva is married now and while she does want to keep Brett as a friend, she will not jeopardise her marriage to do so. If Brett doesn't get the message that friendship is all that Eva is offering, she will cut him off as coldly as Gideon tried to with Corinne.

I think if Brett tries to make a move on Eva once he knows she is engaged/married to Gideon, that will be the final straw for her. She has seen what Gideon did to Corinne by leading her on, she has already told Brett once that she doesn't want to do that to him.

I think a subconscious part of Eva was punishing Gideon for his actions with Corinne, by continuing a friendship with Brett. However, after Corinne's latest stunt, Eva will stop playing games (subconscious or not) people are getting seriously hurt here, and Gideon most of all.

Hi Rogue, 

I agree with your theory and assessments.  I am not sure that there is anywhere the Brett Eva friendship situation can go.  She is now married and committed to a man whom she loves desperately and passionately.  Let's just hope that Eva and Gideon don't continue to punish one another (directly or indirectly). 

Trey puts up with Tat but that doesn't mean he's happy about it or in my opinion ever would be. Trey deserves someone he can be happy with. He's a sweet guy. Even if Tat gets the boot - which I think and hope she will - there'll be another Tat. Cary himself said loosely quoted"trey wants me to be gay and I'm not. Loving women is half of who I am ". Cary is bisexual. I don't know much about that, but I don't suppose you change that anymore than other sexual orientations. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Hi Nrock, 

I agree with your statement.  It is one thing to tolerate a situation and another to accept it.  I just hope that Cary gets it together and finds that person who truely accepts him for who he is.  Everyone deserves love and acceptance. 

I think JFG being who he is a successful MOGUL like Gideon is probably too arrogant to stay with a gal when he knows he is not her first choice ... He probably has a lot of women swooning over him too...

You make an interesting point.  I wonder who wooed whom in the Corinne Jean Francois storyline.  Now you have me thinking... 

I really don't want Gideon releasing photos (if there are any) of their private wedding especially without Eva knowing. I read that chapter last night and Eva loved how it was personal and private. Something not to be shared with the world. They would have another and Gideon said he wanted that too. I think it's just a matter of how quickly it can be organized.

I am with you fluffy (sorry nicked Julie's pet name for you) I don't think they should release the photo's of them on the beach, like you said and Eva said that was a private moment for them both and I don't think she would want the world to see them 

Trey has accepted that Cary is with Tatiana also.

He doesn't have to like it .

I think he loves Cary and wants Cary to love him alone.

Trey will be devastated when Cary tells him about Tatiana being pregnant that's when I think we will see how good trey is for Cary .

But I believe that Tatiana isn't pregnant !

I think she wants Cary to herself and the one way to break trey and Cary is to say she's pregnant.

Trey also accepts Eva in Cary's life which Tatiana doesn't . Tatiana will never be happy to share Cary with anybody male female friend or lover

I agree with you about Tat

I think Cary will see a different side of Trey when he tells Trey.  I do think that Trey will need time to digest the news but Cary will realise just how much he loves Trey and so will Trey and they will make it work.