Theories for book four

julie54

Hey

Just a thought.

The book ended on a Thursday night/Friday morning. Hopefully Gideon will talk Eva into releasing the photos of their beach wedding, rather than just let Deanna publish them, without her(Eva's) knowledge. I can see why Gideon wants to do it, but Eva's feelings come first (are you listening Gideon ).

She has as much say in the matter as he does so yea he should ask if that's what he wants.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trey has accepted that Cary is with Tatiana also.

He doesn't have to like it .

I think he loves Cary and wants Cary to love him alone.

Trey will be devastated when Cary tells him about Tatiana being pregnant that's when I think we will see how good trey is for Cary .

But I believe that Tatiana isn't pregnant !

I think she wants Cary to herself and the one way to break trey and Cary is to say she's pregnant.

Trey also accepts Eva in Cary's life which Tatiana doesn't . Tatiana will never be happy to share Cary with anybody male female friend or lover

Trey puts up with Tat but that doesn't mean he's happy about it or in my opinion ever would be. Trey deserves someone he can be happy with. He's a sweet guy. Even if Tat gets the boot - which I think and hope she will - there'll be another Tat. Cary himself said loosely quoted"trey wants me to be gay and I'm not. Loving women is half of who I am ". Cary is bisexual. I don't know much about that, but I don't suppose you change that anymore than other sexual orientations. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I dont think Brett will always be around - Eva is married now and while she does want to keep Brett as a friend, she will not jeopardise her marriage to do so. If Brett doesn't get the message that friendship is all that Eva is offering, she will cut him off as coldly as Gideon tried to with Corinne.

I think if Brett tries to make a move on Eva once he knows she is engaged/married to Gideon, that will be the final straw for her. She has seen what Gideon did to Corinne by leading her on, she has already told Brett once that she doesn't want to do that to him.

I think a subconscious part of Eva was punishing Gideon for his actions with Corinne, by continuing a friendship with Brett. However, after Corinne's latest stunt, Eva will stop playing games (subconscious or not) people are getting seriously hurt here, and Gideon most of all.

Totally agree with this Rogue and Eva has always stated that she didn't want to lead Brett on so I think she's a little overwhelmed with everything that has been happening because she is savvy enough to know she is guilty of sending MIXED SIGNALS herself...

Trey puts up with Tat but that doesn't mean he's happy about it or in my opinion ever would be. Trey deserves someone he can be happy with. He's a sweet guy. Even if Tat gets the boot - which I think and hope she will - there'll be another Tat. Cary himself said loosely quoted"trey wants me to be gay and I'm not. Loving women is half of who I am ". Cary is bisexual. I don't know much about that, but I don't suppose you change that anymore than other sexual orientations. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I don't know much about it either and I wonder how someone with that sexual orientation could finally be happy . I gues they would have to truly fall in love with someone body and soul like GidEva in order for them to forego the opposite sex...IMO of course

Hi Nrock-I like that you said Angus loves Gideon, it warmed my heart

I think that Shawna/Arnoldo scenario is great!!!

Ireland and Martin-he might be a little too old for her (for now), but she for sure needs to dump the current boyfriend.

I think you may be on to something with Cary's situation. Definitely T.w.a.t. is goofy. And I haven't been totally into Trey.

Why are all tall blonde leggy models named Tatiana? Did you ever see the movie GAME PLAN starring the Rock? In it he dated a tall blonde leggy foreign model and then dumped her for the little 8 year old daughter that came into his life. Of course her name was Tatiana and now I have that actress's picture in my mind whenever we discuss !!! She was a mean Tat too!! :)

Hi

Im with you for Shawna and Arnoldo to get together!

Martin too old for Ireland and hes with Lacey

Cary needs to ditch Tat espcially when he finds out shes not pregnant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im on  team Trey I think hes good for Cary

I like Shawna/Arnoldo also and they have similar tastes in music and food !!

He's with T.w.a.t.i.a.n.a for because she "needs" him -- he told Eva as much.

That's the wrong reason for him to be with her.

Perhaps he's unconsciously filling a void created because Eva at last has reached the point in her own emotional recovery that she no longer NEEDS-needs Cary (i.e. they'll always be close but Eva at last can stand firmly on solid ground, so Cary no longer needs to be there to catch her when she falls.) 

If this is true, he and Tat are doomed to fail. Because there's an entirely different dynamic between Cary and Eva, which has always been a platonic brother-sister type of relationship. The Cary and Tat dynamic is that of f*** buddies.

I don't know much about it either and I wonder how someone with that sexual orientation could finally be happy . I gues they would have to truly fall in love with someone body and soul like GidEva in order for them to forego the opposite sex...IMO of course

Well, ménage a trois seems to work out for some people. I don't mean just a three way hook-up which people seem to use the word ménage for these day. I mean a long term three person partnership. Different strokes...

Probably wouldn't work for Gideon Eva and Brett, though. :) :) :)

I also have a very bad feeling about both Martin and Michael....

IDK, perhaps I've seen too many CSIs (Vegas, NY, Miami....I love all of them)

He's with T.w.a.t.i.a.n.a for because she "needs" him -- he told Eva as much.

That's the wrong reason for him to be with her.

Perhaps he's unconsciously filling a void created because Eva at last has reached the point in her own emotional recovery that she no longer NEEDS-needs Cary (i.e. they'll always be close but Eva at last can stand firmly on solid ground, so Cary no longer needs to be there to catch her when she falls.) 

If this is true, he and Tat are doomed to fail. Because there's an entirely different dynamic between Cary and Eva, which has always been a platonic brother-sister type of relationship. The Cary and Tat dynamic is that of f*** buddies.

Tat needs Cary for SEX and MONEY and Cary needs for SEX ...that's it ...nothin more nothin less!!!

Monica simply had her heart set on June because that's the "best" month. Monica is waaaaay too concerned with social status. Plus she's probably envisioning what she herself never got, a father walking her down the aisle as part of a huge society wedding. She got kicked to the curb by her family because she got knocked up and refused to get rid of the baby.

Gideon is going to put Monica's needs last and Eva's first -- and Eva needs to be protected against a potentially explosive scandal that will hurt Eva, hurt her sexually. A sex tape of her made public. The first step to putting his mantle of protection over Eva is to make sure everyone knows NOW that she is Mrs. Gideon Cross.

Well, ménage a trois seems to work out for some people. I don't mean just a three way hook-up which people seem to use the word ménage for these day. I mean a long term three person partnership. Different strokes...

Probably wouldn't work for Gideon Eva and Brett, though. :) :) :)

HA!! No way in H E L L!!

I also have a really bad feeling about both Martin and Michael.  Both of them are linked to Megumi and Lacey....

IDK, perhaps I've watched too many CSIs!!!

One more thing to consider -- the first three Crossfire novels have unfolded over the course of the summer, because the story really is a day-by-day unfolding of Gideon and Eva's love story.

Sylvia possibly (I say likely) will continue the format with books four and five. Because those books actually contain stuff that should have been in Entwined but there really was too much of it -- too much of Gideon's story -- to do justice to it by cramming it into Entwined.

Book Four or Five ending in December? I seriously doubt it. We're in August now in Entwined. I think Book Five will end sometime the very end of summer or beginning of fall. Because the only times Sylvia has ever fast-forwarded the timeline was when Gideon and Eva were broken up. She skipped over four days in Bared to You and eight days in Reflected in You.

Here are my theories

At the dinner Gideon told Deanna, hang tight, I will give you something by Saturday at the latest that you will appreciate. 

Book 4  I have 22 chapters and I know I missed a lot but I'm at work and had to do this on my break.  I'll think about it more when I get home.

1. Gideon & Eva sex Friday morning.
  2. Gideon & Eva talk about everything that happened at the dinner including Anne, Monica & Liz.  Gideon explains his concerns about the video and Deanna.  He explains that he is going to send Deanna to the Caribbean to investigate a recent marriage.  He tells Eva that he will not wait until next June to let everyone know that she is his wife.   Eva is good with the decision but asks that she have enough time to talk to Victor and Monica before the pictures are published.
  3. Eva & Cary leave (on a commercial flight) for SD with an angry Gideon left behind.  Victor picks them up at the airport and Eva tells him about the recent events in her life. Gideon follows in his private plane because he knows Brett is going to be there.  A little argument where he admits he trusts Eva but he is worried about the video.  Sex in SD.
  4. Eva meets with Dr. Travis and they talk about Gideon & Brett.   Eva tells Dr. T about the sex video and he reminds her that Brett wasn’t a good relationship for her.  She understands after their talk that Brett won’t settle for being friends.  Cary’s talk with Dr. T. who helps him evaluate the situation he is in and the person he really loves.  Cary realizes that he is intentionally sabotaging his relationship with Trey and agrees that it is time to tell Trey everything past & present.  Victor, Gideon, Eva & Cary have a dinner that is more pleasant than the last dinner they had together.
  5. Brett sees the wedding pictures on Sunday and is angry that Eva didn’t give him a second chance.  He comes at her because he wants her to feel him “one more time inside herâ€.  Eva takes him down with her Krav Maga skills just as Gideon walks (breaks) in.  Eva tells him to never contact her again. 
  6. Eva & Gideon get the sex tape and burn it.  Sex, really hot victory sex.
  7. Return to NY together on Gideon’s plane.  Eva asks Gideon for help setting up her foundation.  Cary is worried about his talk with Trey and Tat.  Let’s not forget more plane sex.  (Love it.)  Cary, Eva & Gideon decide on the changes to the penthouse & finalize the plans. 
  8. Lots of congrats at work for Eva.  Gideon & Eva send notes back and forth. Mark & Eva have a lunch.  Mark and Eva have a new Crossfire account to work on.  Gideon & Eva go back to couples therapy.
  9. Chris Jr. is angry & tries to sabotage Gideon.  Chris Jr. has a major screaming match with Gideon/Eva & Liz because he thought he was going to get the sex tape and embarrass Gideon & Eva. 
  10. Chris Jr. is the trigger that starts Gideon & Eva & Liz talking about the abuse.  Elizabeth is devastated and admits she was too into her own issues and chose to believe what the doctors said instead of seeing what was right in front of her eyes in her son’s hurt and anguish.  There are still bad feelings but they agree to get together for a dinner at Eva’s one night next week.
  11. Elizabeth seeks help from Dr. Demented and Gideon finds out.  Gideon& Eva meet with Deanne to set her on a path to expose the Dr. D and her crazy behavior.
  12. Gideon has a bad nightmare.  Eva is there to comfort him.  They talk about the past more and Gideon tells Eva what Angus did for him.  The next day they go to Tableau One for dinner.  Paparazzi are all over them. 
  13. With Deanna’s help Gideon finds out what Dr. Demented did to Corinne and Dr. D. now treating his mother.  Gideon vows to strike back.  Eva & Gideon talk more about his past.  (Comfort sex follows)
  14. Gideon & Jean Francois join forces and take Dr. D. on. JFG realizes that it was Lucas who was behind Corinne’s drastic personality change not Gideon.  Gideon & JFG hit both doctors with multiple malpractice suits. 
  15. Working with JFG helps Gideon get over his guilt about using Corinne.  Corinne sees how much her husband loves her and wants to work on their marriage.  While not really friends the Giroux’s acknowledge Gideon’s help and leave on a jet plane to France and begin again.
  16. Cary tells Trey about the baby.  Trey tells Cary that he will help him raise his child. Cary has lunch with Eva to talk about his life with Trey.  He invites Trey to live with him at the new apartment.  Gideon/Eva & Martin & Lacey double date at one of Gideon's clubs.  (Obviously sex here.)
  17. Cary confronts Tat and tells her he will support his child but he is cutting it off with her.  Tat tells Cary it was a false alarm and she isn’t pregnant.  She does something to hurt Gideon & Eva but I’m not sure what yet.  Shower sex after the confrontation.
  18. Eva finds out from Megumi that Michael is an abuser and beats her.  Eva asks Gideon for help but Michael shows up one day when Eva and Megumi are off to lunch.  Krav Maga to the rescue.  Angus jumps out of the car & Gideon races out to help them.
  19. Gideon finds out that Clancy & his brother gave him the get out of free card.  He has questions but they have to wait until book 5.
  20. Boss at W L & F want to promote Eva over Mark.  She is angry and talks to Gideon.  Mark and Eva go to work for Gideon.  In the new positions Mark is still in advertising & Eva is in crisis management but they will still work together on some accounts.
  21. Gideon / Eva organize a benefit for Eva’s new foundation.  Cary is put to work on the project and they develop and shoot ads.  Cary hires Trey as photographer.
  22. Sex in Eva’s new office.  Then more sex at home.  Graves makes another appearance at Parker’s studio.  More discussion of Nathan’s death (to be continued in book 5.)  Eva asks Monica’s again about her past issues but she still won’t talk about them.  Gideon tells Eva what he found and they decide to discuss what to do after they have their end of book sex. 

• I only have 22 chapters but I was doing this between my real  job.
  • The outstanding Vidal issues will be resolved in book 5 before the HEA.

This will move into Book 5.  I loved this project.  I know I'm way off but hey it was fun.

Here are my theories

At the dinner Gideon told Deanna, hang tight, I will give you something by Saturday at the latest that you will appreciate. 

Book 4  I have 22 chapters and I know I missed a lot but I'm at work and had to do this on my break.  I'll think about it more when I get home.

2. Gideon & Eva talk about everything that happened at the dinner including Anne, Monica & Liz.  Gideon explains his concerns about the video and Deanna.  He explains that he is going to send Deanna to the Caribbean to investigate a recent marriage.  He tells Eva that he will not wait until next June to let everyone know that she is his wife.   Eva is good with the decision but asks that she have enough time to talk to Victor and Monica before the pictures are published.
  3. Eva & Cary leave (on a commercial flight) for SD with an angry Gideon left behind.  Victor picks them up at the airport and Eva tells him about the recent events in her life. Gideon follows in his private plane because he knows Brett is going to be there.  A little argument where he admits he trusts Eva but he is worried about the video.  Sex in SD.
  4. Eva meets with Dr. Travis and they talk about Gideon & Brett.   Eva tells Dr. T about the sex video and he reminds her that Brett wasn’t a good relationship for her.  She understands after their talk that Brett won’t settle for being friends.  Cary’s talk with Dr. T. who helps him evaluate the situation he is in and the person he really loves.  Cary realizes that he is intentionally sabotaging his relationship with Trey and agrees that it is time to tell Trey everything past & present.  Victor, Gideon, Eva & Cary have a dinner that is more pleasant than the last dinner they had together.
  5. Brett sees the wedding pictures on Sunday and is angry that Eva didn’t give him a second chance.  He comes at her because he wants her to feel him “one more time inside herâ€.  Eva takes him down with her Krav Maga skills just as Gideon walks (breaks) in.  Eva tells him to never contact her again. 
  7. Return to NY together on Gideon’s plane.  Eva asks Gideon for help setting up her foundation.  Cary is worried about his talk with Trey and Tat.  Let’s not forget more plane sex.  (Love it.)  Cary, Eva & Gideon decide on the changes to the penthouse & finalize the plans. 
  8. Lots of congrats at work for Eva.  Gideon & Eva send notes back and forth. Mark & Eva have a lunch.  Mark and Eva have a new Crossfire account to work on.  Gideon & Eva go back to couples therapy.
  9. Chris Jr. is angry & tries to sabotage Gideon.  Chris Jr. has a major screaming match with Gideon/Eva & Liz because he thought he was going to get the sex tape and embarrass Gideon & Eva. 
  10. Chris Jr. is the trigger that starts Gideon & Eva & Liz talking about the abuse.  Elizabeth is devastated and admits she was too into her own issues and chose to believe what the doctors said instead of seeing what was right in front of her eyes in her son’s hurt and anguish.  There are still bad feelings but they agree to get together for a dinner at Eva’s one night next week.
  11. Elizabeth seeks help from Dr. Demented and Gideon finds out.  Gideon& Eva meet with Deanne to set her on a path to expose the Dr. D and her crazy behavior.
  12. Gideon has a bad nightmare.  Eva is there to comfort him.  They talk about the past more and Gideon tells Eva what Angus did for him.  The next day they go to Tableau One for dinner.  Paparazzi are all over them. 
  13. With Deanna’s help Gideon finds out what Dr. Demented did to Corinne and Dr. D. now treating his mother.  Gideon vows to strike back.  Eva & Gideon talk more about his past.  (Comfort sex follows)
  14. Gideon & Jean Francois join forces and take Dr. D. on. JFG realizes that it was Lucas who was behind Corinne’s drastic personality change not Gideon.  Gideon & JFG hit both doctors with multiple malpractice suits. 
  15. Working with JFG helps Gideon get over his guilt about using Corinne.  Corinne sees how much her husband loves her and wants to work on their marriage.  While not really friends the Giroux’s acknowledge Gideon’s help and leave on a jet plane to France and begin again.
  16. Cary tells Trey about the baby.  Trey tells Cary that he will help him raise his child. Cary has lunch with Eva to talk about his life with Trey.  He invites Trey to live with him at the new apartment.  Gideon/Eva & Martin & Lacey double date at one of Gideon's clubs.  (Obviously sex here.)
  17. Cary confronts Tat and tells her he will support his child but he is cutting it off with her.  Tat tells Cary it was a false alarm and she isn’t pregnant.  She does something to hurt Gideon & Eva but I’m not sure what yet.  Shower sex after the confrontation.
  18. Eva finds out from Megumi that Michael is an abuser and beats her.  Eva asks Gideon for help but Michael shows up one day when Eva and Megumi are off to lunch.  Krav Maga to the rescue.  Angus jumps out of the car & Gideon races out to help them.
  19. Gideon finds out that Clancy & his brother gave him the get out of free card.  He has questions but they have to wait until book 5.
  20. Boss at W L & F want to promote Eva over Mark.  She is angry and talks to Gideon.  Mark and Eva go to work for Gideon.  In the new positions Mark is still in advertising & Eva is in crisis management but they will still work together on some accounts.
  21. Gideon / Eva organize a benefit for Eva’s new foundation.  Cary is put to work on the project and they develop and shoot ads.  Cary hires Trey as photographer.
  22. Sex in Eva’s new office.  Then more sex at home.  Graves makes another appearance at Parker’s studio.  More discussion of Nathan’s death (to be continued in book 5.)  Eva asks Monica’s again about her past issues but she still won’t talk about them.  Gideon tells Eva what he found and they decide to discuss what to do after they have their end of book sex. 

This will move into Book 5.  I loved this project.  I know I'm way off but hey it was fun.

OMG Sylvia should hire you as an assistant writer...I don't have time to read this carefully but man you are good, I'll save it for later!!!!!!

Some little theories I have - just some things I would really like to happen - even if there's no evidence or foreshadowing.

I want Angus to have been the person who somehow arranged the bracelet - he's the one who loves Gideon. I know there are reasons against it but ...

I want Shawna 's boyfriend to decide to stay in Italy with an Italian girl he's met. Then Arnoldo (who did ask about Shawna the night Eva and Brett had dinner ) will fall in love with Shawna.

Maybe Ireland with Martin? He seems like a good guy and her current boyfriend shouldn't be acquiescing to his parents.

Cary will break with both Tat and Trey - neither is right for him.

I'd love it if Angus was the one who actually arranged the bracelet, either on his own or in cooperation with Clancy. I'm certain it has to be one of them on his own or them cooperating together. There has to be a reason why Sylvia inserted into the story that Angus is former British foreign intelligence and Clancy has a brother in the FBI. Makes it possible that either one of them or both might have inside knowledge about the Russian Mafia.

I really hope T.w.a.t. is lying about being pregnant. Because she and Cary are doomed to fail, but he'll never be free of her if she has a baby and he's the baby-papa.

I'd love it if Angus was the one who actually arranged the bracelet, either on his own or in cooperation with Clancy. I'm certain it has to be one of them on his own or them cooperating together. There has to be a reason why Sylvia inserted into the story that Angus is former British foreign intelligence and Clancy has a brother in the FBI. Makes it possible that either one of them or both might have inside knowledge about the Russian Mafia.

I really hope T.w.a.t. is lying about being pregnant. Because she and Cary are doomed to fail, but he'll never be free of her if she has a baby and he's the baby-papa.

I hate being the nosy ob gyn here but you know we often do paternity testing....

Here are my theories

Wow I love reading your entries...I will have to read this tonight when I get home in an hour or so.  Can't wait to read it all!!!!

:)