Theories for book four

julie54

Hi Fluffy

Well if Monica gets her finger out, instead of worrying about how many millions she has in the bank, she could easily pull off a Christmas wedding!

:D

I was thinking about that last night Julie (how sad am I at night thinking of theories in EWY LOL) anyway if SD is doing it as a timeline for a week at a time as she has done so far and they are in August just now SD would have to make a huge jump to get the wedding in for December.  My worry is now that if this scenario is right and it is December then we may not get the big "official" wedding until book 5 at the end and that would be the ending.

I am also thinking this maybe the ending in book 5 with the next books focusing on Gideon and his problems, so it may take all that time to get through his stuff.

Personally I would hate for book 5 to end like that I would love to see Eva and Gideon have children, I know that can be in an epilogue but I personally would love the wedding to be earlier on.

It is one of my questions to SD in Twitter asking if the official wedding will be earlier or later on in the books but as she is travelling I have not had a reply yet 

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my theories

At the dinner Gideon told Deanna, hang tight, I will give you something by Saturday at the latest that you will appreciate. 

Book 4  I have 22 chapters and I know I missed a lot but I'm at work and had to do this on my break.  I'll think about it more when I get home.

1. Gideon & Eva sex Friday morning.
  2. Gideon & Eva talk about everything that happened at the dinner including Anne, Monica & Liz.  Gideon explains his concerns about the video and Deanna.  He explains that he is going to send Deanna to the Caribbean to investigate a recent marriage.  He tells Eva that he will not wait until next June to let everyone know that she is his wife.   Eva is good with the decision but asks that she have enough time to talk to Victor and Monica before the pictures are published.
  3. Eva & Cary leave (on a commercial flight) for SD with an angry Gideon left behind.  Victor picks them up at the airport and Eva tells him about the recent events in her life. Gideon follows in his private plane because he knows Brett is going to be there.  A little argument where he admits he trusts Eva but he is worried about the video.  Sex in SD.
  4. Eva meets with Dr. Travis and they talk about Gideon & Brett.   Eva tells Dr. T about the sex video and he reminds her that Brett wasn’t a good relationship for her.  She understands after their talk that Brett won’t settle for being friends.  Cary’s talk with Dr. T. who helps him evaluate the situation he is in and the person he really loves.  Cary realizes that he is intentionally sabotaging his relationship with Trey and agrees that it is time to tell Trey everything past & present.  Victor, Gideon, Eva & Cary have a dinner that is more pleasant than the last dinner they had together.
  5. Brett sees the wedding pictures on Sunday and is angry that Eva didn’t give him a second chance.  He comes at her because he wants her to feel him “one more time inside herâ€.  Eva takes him down with her Krav Maga skills just as Gideon walks (breaks) in.  Eva tells him to never contact her again. 
  6. Eva & Gideon get the sex tape and burn it.  Sex, really hot victory sex.
  7. Return to NY together on Gideon’s plane.  Eva asks Gideon for help setting up her foundation.  Cary is worried about his talk with Trey and Tat.  Let’s not forget more plane sex.  (Love it.)  Cary, Eva & Gideon decide on the changes to the penthouse & finalize the plans. 
  8. Lots of congrats at work for Eva.  Gideon & Eva send notes back and forth. Mark & Eva have a lunch.  Mark and Eva have a new Crossfire account to work on.  Gideon & Eva go back to couples therapy.
  9. Chris Jr. is angry & tries to sabotage Gideon.  Chris Jr. has a major screaming match with Gideon/Eva & Liz because he thought he was going to get the sex tape and embarrass Gideon & Eva. 
  10. Chris Jr. is the trigger that starts Gideon & Eva & Liz talking about the abuse.  Elizabeth is devastated and admits she was too into her own issues and chose to believe what the doctors said instead of seeing what was right in front of her eyes in her son’s hurt and anguish.  There are still bad feelings but they agree to get together for a dinner at Eva’s one night next week.
  11. Elizabeth seeks help from Dr. Demented and Gideon finds out.  Gideon& Eva meet with Deanne to set her on a path to expose the Dr. D and her crazy behavior.
  12. Gideon has a bad nightmare.  Eva is there to comfort him.  They talk about the past more and Gideon tells Eva what Angus did for him.  The next day they go to Tableau One for dinner.  Paparazzi are all over them. 
  13. With Deanna’s help Gideon finds out what Dr. Demented did to Corinne and Dr. D. now treating his mother.  Gideon vows to strike back.  Eva & Gideon talk more about his past.  (Comfort sex follows)
  14. Gideon & Jean Francois join forces and take Dr. D. on. JFG realizes that it was Lucas who was behind Corinne’s drastic personality change not Gideon.  Gideon & JFG hit both doctors with multiple malpractice suits. 
  15. Working with JFG helps Gideon get over his guilt about using Corinne.  Corinne sees how much her husband loves her and wants to work on their marriage.  While not really friends the Giroux’s acknowledge Gideon’s help and leave on a jet plane to France and begin again.
  16. Cary tells Trey about the baby.  Trey tells Cary that he will help him raise his child. Cary has lunch with Eva to talk about his life with Trey.  He invites Trey to live with him at the new apartment.  Gideon/Eva & Martin & Lacey double date at one of Gideon's clubs.  (Obviously sex here.)
  17. Cary confronts Tat and tells her he will support his child but he is cutting it off with her.  Tat tells Cary it was a false alarm and she isn’t pregnant.  She does something to hurt Gideon & Eva but I’m not sure what yet.  Shower sex after the confrontation.
  18. Eva finds out from Megumi that Michael is an abuser and beats her.  Eva asks Gideon for help but Michael shows up one day when Eva and Megumi are off to lunch.  Krav Maga to the rescue.  Angus jumps out of the car & Gideon races out to help them.
  19. Gideon finds out that Clancy & his brother gave him the get out of free card.  He has questions but they have to wait until book 5.
  20. Boss at W L & F want to promote Eva over Mark.  She is angry and talks to Gideon.  Mark and Eva go to work for Gideon.  In the new positions Mark is still in advertising & Eva is in crisis management but they will still work together on some accounts.
  21. Gideon / Eva organize a benefit for Eva’s new foundation.  Cary is put to work on the project and they develop and shoot ads.  Cary hires Trey as photographer.
  22. Sex in Eva’s new office.  Then more sex at home.  Graves makes another appearance at Parker’s studio.  More discussion of Nathan’s death (to be continued in book 5.)  Eva asks Monica’s again about her past issues but she still won’t talk about them.  Gideon tells Eva what he found and they decide to discuss what to do after they have their end of book sex. 

• I only have 22 chapters but I was doing this between my real  job.
  • The outstanding Vidal issues will be resolved in book 5 before the HEA.

This will move into Book 5.  I loved this project.  I know I'm way off but hey it was fun.

Loving this, thanks, I can so see this all happening in book 4 :)

I can't keep up. I disappear a few days. One thing though we will find out about Monica and money in 4. She said that when I was at Barnes and noble in paramusb

That would be good Donna as we all have so many theories over that one, can't wait to see what the snapshots and snippets will bel like

I was thinking about that last night Julie (how sad am I at night thinking of theories in EWY LOL) anyway if SD is doing it as a timeline for a week at a time as she has done so far and they are in August just now SD would have to make a huge jump to get the wedding in for December.  My worry is now that if this scenario is right and it is December then we may not get the big "official" wedding until book 5 at the end and that would be the ending.

I am also thinking this maybe the ending in book 5 with the next books focusing on Gideon and his problems, so it may take all that time to get through his stuff.

Personally I would hate for book 5 to end like that I would love to see Eva and Gideon have children, I know that can be in an epilogue but I personally would love the wedding to be earlier on.

It is one of my questions to SD in Twitter asking if the official wedding will be earlier or later on in the books but as she is travelling I have not had a reply yet

My theory is that Book 4 will start with the wedding...

Sharon,

Re #6 in Book 4

They are going to have to get more than just the sex tape. It sounds like the Eva Brett tape was a compilation of footage from the on-going filming that videographer did. Who knows what other stuff he has but didn't use because he was doing a recreation of the Golden video. I realize Gideon would cover this other stuff in some kind of "any and all" contract but who knows who this guy may have shared with and boasted to. Or how many copies are around. That guy Sam may not even be able to control what happens to it, even though its going to make him a boatload of money. It does worry me, though I'm sure Sylvia wouldn't let it get out. Not a good part of a HEA.

I hate the whole video thing and the band's Golden video. Once something gets out there it NEVER goes away.

My theory is that Book 4 will begin with the wedding...

Now that I know Sylvia said there is going to be a Monica / Eva talk in Book 4 I'm changing my chapter 13.

13.  With Deanna’s help Gideon finds out what Dr. Demented did to Corinne and that Dr. D. now treating his mother Lizzy.  Gideon vows to strike back.  Eva & Monica talk about her “need for moneyâ€.  Eva & Gideon talk more about his past.  (Comfort sex follows)

My theories:

1) Gideon will tell Corrine the truth and she will go back to France with her husband.

2) Tat is pregnant but it's not Carys.

3) Clancy is behind the bracelet.

4)  Megumi is just really sick.

5) Gideon and his mom will finally have a showdown.

6) Chris Jr. knows about the sex tape.

7) The Cross's will get married again!

Sharon,

Re #6 in Book 4

They are going to have to get more than just the sex tape. It sounds like the Eva Brett tape was a compilation of footage from the on-going filming that videographer did. Who knows what other stuff he has but didn't use because he was doing a recreation of the Golden video. I realize Gideon would cover this other stuff in some kind of "any and all" contract but who knows who this guy may have shared with and boasted to. Or how many copies are around. That guy Sam may not even be able to control what happens to it, even though its going to make him a boatload of money. It does worry me, though I'm sure Sylvia wouldn't let it get out. Not a good part of a HEA.

I hate the whole video thing and the band's Golden video. Once something gets out there it NEVER goes away.

I know.  I can't really imagine how Sylvia is going to handle this and I don't have a clue how it is handled in real life.  It seems like these videos always get released but I would hate that to happen to Eva.  When I said burn the video I was thinking everything that was filmed, raw footage, photos, etc.  I also wonder how the videographer got pictures of Brett & Eva in the car if Brett wasn't in on the whole thing.   I don't trust Brett too much after Entwined.  I don't know if that was Sylvia's intent but I'm not a fan of his anymore.

My theories:

1) Gideon will tell Corrine the truth and she will go back to France with her husband.

2) Tat is pregnant but it's not Carys.

3) Clancy is behind the bracelet.

4)  Megumi is just really sick.

5) Gideon and his mom will finally have a showdown.

6) Chris Jr. knows about the sex tape.

7) The Cross's will get married again!

# 4 or Megumi is nursing an injury, like a swollen black eye -- that she was in an abusive relationship, the guy hit her, and she's calling in sick while waiting for the swelling to go down enough that she can cover the bruising with makeup.

My theory is that Book 4 will begin with the wedding...

My feeling is that GidEva's wedding will take place well before Dec. Eva's supposed to be helping Shawna plan Mark & Steven's wedding and I think Gideon will be very put out and impatient, that she can spend the time doing that and maybe not devoting more of her time to planning their own.

With all the $$$ both families (Cross & Stanton) have and so many resouces they could pull it all together within a matter of weeks.

# 4 or Megumi is nursing an injury, like a swollen black eye -- that she was in an abusive relationship, the guy hit her, and she's calling in sick while waiting for the swelling to go down enough that she can cover the bruising with makeup.

I'm still going with the thought that Michael is really into Megumi and took her away to the Hamptons to prove it.(No phones,etc. Just like you-know-who) She even said he rearranged his life to be with her more often.

So do you think Eva won't go to San Diego?  I thought that was a given.

I think they will go to SD as Eva will speak to her dad about giving her away at the wedding and Cary needs to see Dr Travis to get him straight again :)

I think the SD trip is a must-

They need to get the sex tape situation under control

And definitely need to deal with Brett

I know.  I can't really imagine how Sylvia is going to handle this and I don't have a clue how it is handled in real life.  It seems like these videos always get released but I would hate that to happen to Eva.  When I said burn the video I was thinking everything that was filmed, raw footage, photos, etc.  I also wonder how the videographer got pictures of Brett & Eva in the car if Brett wasn't in on the whole thing.   I don't trust Brett too much after Entwined.  I don't know if that was Sylvia's intent but I'm not a fan of his anymore.

I don't think this Sam has car stuff I think he just has backstage, roadie stuff... Eva and Cary both maintain Brett is a nice guy could it be that Eva is wrong about him just like Gideon being wrong about how NICE Corinne was.. I don't think so. So far Eva has been right on about her impressions of people that's why I think Brett will not disappoint.

I think they will go to SD as Eva will speak to her dad about giving her away at the wedding and Cary needs to see Dr Travis to get him straight again :)

I think the SD trip is a must-

They need to get the sex tape situation under control

And definitely need to deal with Brett

All of the above and is this order:

1. Eva needs to tell her Dad face-to-face she's marrying Gideon (or perhaps to tell him the truth -- they are already married but planning a second, formal wedding for family purposes.
  2. Cary needs to see Dr. Travis -- his whole life turned upside down when Tatiana told him she's having his baby.
  3. Eva feels the need to talk to Brett face to face about the sex tape. (NO!!!! You don't need to be talking to the guy, Eva!!! And most certainly not seeing him fact to face anymore.)

I think it will be referred to as a past event with the results of the trip shared with us at some point but SD has to move the story along in some way in the next two books to encompass the time needed to deal with all the outside issues ...

I am with you fluffy (sorry nicked Julie's pet name for you) I don't think they should release the photo's of them on the beach, like you said and Eva said that was a private moment for them both and I don't think she would want the world to see them 

If it saves Eva the embarrassment of having an XXX-rated video released I think she would be all for it.  Also, I think if releasing the pictures saved Gideon any embarrassment of having him associated with a suicide attempt Eva would go for that too.  Regardless of what pictures appear the private memories are still there for Eva.  No one can take that from her.

I think it will be referred to as a past event with the results of the trip shared with us at some point but SD has to move the story along in some way in the next two books to encompass the time needed to deal with all the outside issues ...

You may be right but I think that the Eva / Brett meeting is going to be important.  I can't see her skipping ahead there.  Maybe when they return from SD there is a way to say ...and the next three months went by blissfully she thinks as she looks at herself in the mirror in her wedding gown.  Or something like that. 

All of the above and is this order:

1. Eva needs to tell her Dad face-to-face she's marrying Gideon (or perhaps to tell him the truth -- they are already married but planning a second, formal wedding for family purposes.
  2. Cary needs to see Dr. Travis -- his whole life turned upside down when Tatiana told him she's having his baby.
  3. Eva feels the need to talk to Brett face to face about the sex tape. (NO!!!! You don't need to be talking to the guy, Eva!!! And most certainly not seeing him fact to face anymore.)

I agree completely especially #3 is going to be trouble.  Eva doesn't learn from her past with her ex or Gideon's. im_sorry.gif

If it saves Eva the embarrassment of having an XXX-rated video released I think she would be all for it.  Also, I think if releasing the pictures saved Gideon any embarrassment of having him associated with a suicide attempt Eva would go for that too.  Regardless of what pictures appear the private memories are still there for Eva.  No one can take that from her.

never thought of that Sharon, good thinking :)

You may be right but I think that the Eva / Brett meeting is going to be important.  I can't see her skipping ahead there.  Maybe when they return from SD there is a way to say ...and the next three months went by blissfully she thinks as she looks at herself in the mirror in her wedding gown.  Or something like that.

Yes could be...can't wait till Book 4 OMG!!!

OMW hillarious!! Now if only one or two of the characters could smoke "pot"...maybe they could be included in one your studies...for research! :)

You are still studying the effects of marijuana on the human brain and the link to mental illness right?  :)

Lol yes if only! And yup studying the effects of marijuana on decision making and memory in teenagers.

Hi Claudine, 

I agree with you.  I think that if photos from the first wedding exist, they should remain private and for Eva and Gideon's eyes only.  The press will have oodles of photos from the second "staged" wedding.  That should be more than enough to statisfy all of the lookie-loos out there. 

I am with you fluffy (sorry nicked Julie's pet name for you) I don't think they should release the photo's of them on the beach, like you said and Eva said that was a private moment for them both and I don't think she would want the world to see them 

I dont mind one bit Sheens :D

I hope that he was talking to Deanna about releasing the "staged" wedding photos as GiGi said not the private ones (if there are any). Crossing my fingers that Gideon will be patient enough lol