Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

I say we just go with Crossfire Vodka you know nothing like a little vodka to put fire in your belly... I have to agree I never liked the name Kingsman either although it does sound like its supposed to be a cheaper brand remember Eva's take on it in the meeting "luxury on a budget".

Wow!  You have just come up with a name and a slogan..go girl! :) 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we just go with Crossfire Vodka you know nothing like a little vodka to put fire in your belly... I have to agree I never liked the name Kingsman either although it does sound like its supposed to be a cheaper brand remember Eva's take on it in the meeting "luxury on a budget".

forgot about that bit, thanks for the reminder

That's a perfect name. I didn't have any good ones in mind - just trying to think of something simple and stark like ice or blue or silk or something. Cranberry and Crossfire sounds delish! Maybe you can go work with Eva at Waters Field and Leaman!

That's an excellent name ssc!!!

Kingsman didn't ring my bells either.

That's a perfect name. I didn't have any good ones in mind - just trying to think of something simple and stark like ice or blue or silk or something. Cranberry and Crossfire sounds delish! Maybe you can go work with Eva at Waters Field and Leaman!

I'd certainly love to they seem like they have a great workplace!!

I'd certainly love to they seem like they have a great workplace!!

Great place to work unless Mark didn't win the Adrianna Vineyard account and they want to fire or demote him.

I just thought of another possibility, though. Suppose Gideon had made some sort of proposal to the agency that they take on some of the other Crossfire accounts. Maybe he could be proposing that Mark work more for Crossfire in a sort of liaising (if that's a word) capacity. They know he trusts Mark because Gideon had specifically requested him for the Crossfire (née Kingsman) :) Vodka account. The Waters agency would just love to have a closer relationship with the Crossfire Industries. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to throw in a lowly assistant account manager in with the deal for Mark, even if Gideon has yet to suggest it to them.

Which might lead to Eva finally getting a chance to demonstrate her Krav Maga skills on Gideon's a s s.

Don't know how plausible this scenario really is, but if SD is making us wait till the fall for the next installment, we're going to have to do some writing ourselves to feed the beast.

Great place to work unless Mark didn't win the Adrianna Vineyard account and they want to fire or demote him.

I just thought of another possibility, though. Suppose Gideon had made some sort of proposal to the agency that they take on some of the other Crossfire accounts. Maybe he could be proposing that Mark work more for Crossfire in a sort of liaising (if that's a word) capacity. They know he trusts Mark because Gideon had specifically requested him for the Crossfire (née Kingsman) :) Vodka account. The Waters agency would just love to have a closer relationship with the Crossfire Industries. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to throw in a lowly assistant account manager in with the deal for Mark, even if Gideon has yet to suggest it to them.

Which might lead to Eva finally getting a chance to demonstrate her Krav Maga skills on Gideon's a s s.

Don't know how plausible this scenario really is, but if SD is making us wait till the fall for the next installment, we're going to have to do some writing ourselves to feed the beast.

I think Eva will hire Mark to work her her

Hi Nancy, 

Do you think that Gideon specifically requested Mark because of his ad skills or do you think that he got the job because of Gideon's interest in Eva? :)

Hi Nancy

I think we all know that Gideon requested Mark, when he was asked to work on the Kingsman Vodka project(hmmm, i wonder why?). I also think that Mark didn't get the Adriana vineyard account, because Gideon had acquired the Black Rosé vineyard, and a certain assistant would have been working with the opposition. I'm sure Gideon has had a hand in this somewhere. :)

Hi Nancy

I think we all know that Gideon requested Mark, when he was asked to work on the Kingsman Vodka project(hmmm, i wonder why?). I also think that Mark didn't get the Adriana vineyard account, because Gideon had acquired the Black Rosé vineyard, and a certain assistant would have been working with the opposition. I'm sure Gideon has had a hand in this somewhere. :)

Hi Julie, I'm a little confused. Why are you saying Mark didn't get the account? Because there would have been a conflict of interest because Eva would have sided with La Rose Noir against Adriana ? It's very early in the morning in VA right now and I've not yet been caffeinated!

Good thinking about connecting the two vineyards. Hadn't thought about that.

Hi Nancy

I agree. Though I can't quite figure out how Gideon could stop a company he doesn't own from hiring another company he doesn't own. But knowing Gideon he'll find a way! ! :)

It is lovely I had it last Friday but I put a couple of Strawberries in it as well which made it delish :)

Hi Julie, I'm a little confused. Why are you saying Mark didn't get the account? Because there would have been a conflict of interest because Eva would have sided with La Rose Noir against Adriana ? It's very early in the morning in VA right now and I've not yet been caffeinated!

Good thinking about connecting the two vineyards. Hadn't thought about that.

Hi Nancy

I assumed Mark didn't, he was convinced he didn't. Eva's bosses will jump through hoops to get Gideons business. Perhaps Gideon had already approached the advertising co, regarding his vineyard.

Hi Nancy

I assumed Mark didn't, he was convinced he didn't. Eva's bosses will jump through hoops to get Gideons business. Perhaps Gideon had already approached the advertising co, regarding his vineyard.

That's a good point. So do you think Gideon asked for Mark again and Waters is just telling him they now don't want the Ariana account?

That's a good point. So do you think Gideon asked for Mark again and Waters is just telling him they now don't want the Ariana account?

Could possibly be. It would cause a conflict of interest.

Eva and Mark work well together. I think this is Gideons plan to get Eva working for him, taking Mark as well. Gideon hasn't got where he is by taking no for an answer.

It's weird because I can't decide whose side I am on on the job argument. I get why Eva wants to stand on her own 2 feet and accomplish things on her own. But at the same time its insane that she work for someone else given the size of Gideon's empire!! What does everyone think is going to happen with this?

My gut is telling me that Eva will end up running both the foundation she sets up and the Crossroads foundation. That would be a good compromise... what do you think?

It's weird because I can't decide whose side I am on on the job argument. I get why Eva wants to stand on her own 2 feet and accomplish things on her own. But at the same time its insane that she work for someone else given the size of Gideon's empire!! What does everyone think is going to happen with this?

My gut is telling me that Eva will end up running both the foundation she sets up and the Crossroads foundation. That would be a good compromise... what do you think?

I'm thinking Gideon will get his way to a certain extent, but leaving Eva with her integrity intact. As long as he doesn't interfere, they will be good.

Remember when Eva said something to Cary about him helping her run the foundation? I'm hoping that pans out. It would be great for Cary's self-esteem to be valued for something besides his appearance and it would pull him away from the unhealthy lifestyle that goes with the modeling business. Besides he would be a natural at schmoozing with and charming big bucks out of wealthy men and women. I suppose Eva would be involved in a major way, too. I'll miss her in the ad business, if she goes, however. It's fun and lively for her there. Wonder what SD has planned for her.

Remember when Eva said something to Cary about him helping her run the foundation? I'm hoping that pans out. It would be great for Cary's self-esteem to be valued for something besides his appearance and it would pull him away from the unhealthy lifestyle that goes with the modeling business. Besides he would be a natural at schmoozing with and charming big bucks out of wealthy men and women. I suppose Eva would be involved in a major way, too. I'll miss her in the ad business, if she goes, however. It's fun and lively for her there. Wonder what SD has planned for her.

I hope it pans out too and that we get to see how it evolves... Hopefully it begins in CBY so we can see the journey into book 5!