What will you be doing on June 4, 2013?

AMC

HI Ladies!

on June 4, I'll be pea-green with envy and hoping for an advance delivery here in Italy.  

CIAO! :laughingsmiley:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't read Gabriel's yet..! I have been wanting to but never got around to it, I might do that while waiting on book 4 from SD..! The Blackstone series has another book coming out she hasn't said when yet so ill be waiting on that to..!

Just wanted to let you know that the 3rd book in the "Gabriel" series comes out in December, so you may want to wait!

I have to work on the 4th... So I'm sure on my break and lunch times I'll be trying to read.... Then reading more in the evening :-)

Wishing I could be on vacation to EWY land for at least a day or 2 though

Hi Peachies

I am working also which is a bummer but hopefully like you I can get reading at lunch times etc.  The good thing is I am the boss so I can have my IPad opened at my desk and secretly read while the day goes on LOL :)

As for seeing Gideon in midtown, I can unfortunately claim not...actually there are quite a few nice looking men that roam the streets dressed in nice suits (i must say I do lightly check out presence of wedding bands as a curiosity, which many of them have),,,but I have never had a Gideon moment the way Sylvia claims to have...

and Ive been roaming the streets for quite some time...

I also wonder where her fictional Crossfire building is supposed to be...midtown, downtown,,,

I assume midtown,,on 6th ave ther are quite a few tall modern metal faced looking skyscrapers, which is where my office is 2 days a week (51st and 6th right near Radio city) but I walk back and forth from homeevery day and do scan the streets constantly,,,have my earphones in and looking at the men

As for seeing Gideon in midtown, I can unfortunately claim not...actually there are quite a few nice looking men that roam the streets dressed in nice suits (i must say I do lightly check out presence of wedding bands as a curiosity, which many of them have),,,but I have never had a Gideon moment the way Sylvia claims to have...

and Ive been roaming the streets for quite some time...

Keep looking!!! He's out there and when you find him take a picture!

Hey Sheens,

I'm thinking about coming to Edinburgh to look for Braden Carmichael (from On Dublin Street)!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!

well let me know when you come across, I can show you to Dublin Street LOL, that is the next book I am going to download, got to get my Gideon/Eva fix first LOL ;D

Hi Peachies

I am working also which is a bummer but hopefully like you I can get reading at lunch times etc. The good thing is I am the boss so I can have my IPad opened at my desk and secretly read while the day goes on LOL :)

Hi Sheens,

Unfortunately I am not the boss so I can't have my anything out.... But i am planning to actually take all my breaks on the 4th :-)

Hi Sheens,

Unfortunately I am not the boss so I can't have my anything out.... But i am planning to actually take all my breaks on the 4th :-)

I am sure Peachies, you will be as attentive to the story through your breaks as I will be, and wouldn't you know I have an appointment now on tuesday afternoon, so not amused but can't really say no as it is my Director/Boss so I have to go,

So not fair, does he not know what day it is next week!!!!!!!! lol ;)

I am sure Peachies, you will be as attentive to the story through your breaks as I will be, and wouldn't you know I have an appointment now on tuesday afternoon, so not amused but can't really say no as it is my Director/Boss so I have to go,

Tell him your diary is already full. It's Gideon Cross day!

All the women of the world, get the day off. Yay!

If your an e reader which I m presuming is iBooks or kindle it will be available on the 4th.

It's to do with when book stores in the uk restock. That's why we've gotta wait till then .

I'm just thankful I read on my iPad so will be downloading it on the 4th!

I get it on my Ipad - Ibooks on 4th but I have ordered the paperback as well from Amazon so that will come later in the week.

Sheens xx

Tell him you have a prior appt Lol

sorry p i s s i n g myself with laughter here Julie at this comment, :D

Did he buy it Sheens?

It should be a holiday! So that we can enjoy our books!