The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nathan knew to see Gideon again would be suicidal. Once was enough.

I thought Nathan saw Gideon twice, once in his office when Gideon obviously punched him out and then again when Monica saw him outside the Crossfire unless Nathan never went up but was following Eva

I thought Nathan saw Gideon twice, once in his office when Gideon obviously punched him out and then again when Monica saw him outside the Crossfire unless Nathan never went up but was following Eva

nathan only met Gideon once. When Monica saw him, he was lurking around to intimidate Gideon into giving him the money. He was stalking Eva. Keeping notes on her going through her trash. Gideon was beside himself with worry, fearing for Eva's safety.

What about Graves's partners notes, nothing was said about that, only that Graves was destroying her notes, maybe they are holding onto her partners as security, you never know..... thoughts anyone

I don't believe one thing Graves said including the bit bout the notes...

I'm hoping it's not a nightmare either : ( usually they're clawing the sheets beneath them it's during their hot lovemaking! so keeping fingers crossed it's the latter : )

I'm sorry I think it's a nightmare cause it is clearly male hands but then again Eva maybe Eva is punishing HIM with pleasure LOL!!

nathan only met Gideon once. When Monica saw him, he was lurking around to intimidate Gideon into giving him the money. He was stalking Eva. Keeping notes on her going through her trash. Gideon was beside himself with worry, fearing for Eva's safety.

Hey Julie54, that is where I get confused as the Corrine and mark on the cuff was before Eva went out with her mum and her mum saw Nathan, so if Nathan saw Gideon earlier and it is Nathan's blood on Gideon's cuff then he must have seen Gideon before the Monica incident, hence the reason I thought Nathan had seen Gideon a couple of times

Hey Julie54, that is where I get confused as the Corrine and mark on the cuff was before Eva went out with her mum and her mum saw Nathan, so if Nathan saw Gideon earlier and it is Nathan's blood on Gideon's cuff then he must have seen Gideon before the Monica incident, hence the reason I thought Nathan had seen Gideon a couple of times

the day after the advocacy dinner, Corrine went to see Gideon, as he left abruptly chasing Eva. Corrine didn't get to see Gideon as he was decking Nathan, who was trying to blackmail him with photos of Eva being raped. Corrine then staged the just f* cked look because she knew Eva was coming back from lunch with Megumi. Week later Eva Monica and Megumi went to lunch. Nathan was lurking outside to intimidate Gideon into paying the money.

Thanks Julie54

one question for everyone, Cary, do you think he is secretly in love with Eva and that is why he cannot move on in a relationship and how do you all think he will deal with things if Eva ever moves in with Gideon, you saw what he did with the cluster f*** which I think was attention seeking as Eva was spending more time with Gideon and I think he felt insecure and lost but also a bit put out, what does everyone else think ????

The day Monica saw Nathan outside. That night Gideon and Eva were in the bath. Gideon was acting weird. Asking her to to love him and Eva asked him what was wrong. I have a feeling he saw Gideon that day.

The day Monica saw Nathan outside. That night Gideon and Eva were in the bath. Gideon was acting weird. Asking her to to love him and Eva asked him what was wrong. I have a feeling he saw Gideon that day.

he was scared. He knew Nathan was stalking Eva, Gideons security team was watching him. He knew Eva was in danger. He just wanted a quiet night with no drama.

The day Monica saw Nathan outside. That night Gideon and Eva were in the bath. Gideon was acting weird. Asking her to to love him and Eva asked him what was wrong. I have a feeling he saw Gideon that day

I'm with you---I feel that Nathan saw Gideon that day...Gideon was acting wierd that day!

I feel that Nathan saw Gideon more than one time....

I'm with you---I feel that Nathan saw Gideon that day...Gideon was acting wierd that day!

that was the night of his second nightmare, at her flat, where he walked out on Eva. I don't think Nathan dared go back a second time. It was more than his life's worth. It would have been suicidal. But hey! The way this story is going I could be wrong.

I think so too, especially if he got a thumping the first time, I think Nathan only went that first time to try and intimidate Gideon and to threaten Gideon with pictures and videos of Eva and to ruin is career which probably made Gideon thump him once, I think the time Monica saw Nathan outside Crossfire, Nathan had just been up to see Gideon and show him the photo's and video and try to get money out of him, that time I think Gideon got really scared for Eva which put him in that mood and to say to her to Love him was his way of showing Eva he was so scared for her but would do anything for her

Thanks Julie54

one question for everyone, Cary, do you think he is secretly in love with Eva and that is why he cannot move on in a relationship and how do you all think he will deal with things if Eva ever moves in with Gideon, you saw what he did with the cluster f*** which I think was attention seeking as Eva was spending more time with Gideon and I think he felt insecure and lost but also a bit put out, what does everyone else think ????

I think Cary loves Eva like a brother.  They have learned to support each other emotionally.  Personally, I think Cary is even more damaged than Eva.  He hasn't figured out how to move on with his life in a constructive way yet.  Cary leans on Eva to keep him moving forward.  I don't think he is jealous of Gideon and Eva’s relationship but I think he is afraid that he won't survive without Eva's help and he doesn’t know how he will fit in Eva’s life if she is in a permanent relationship.

Also, I think Eva mentioned one time that his career is dependent on his good looks. So in addition to the emotional damage he is very insecure about what his future will be if he can't model.  My guess his good looks were blamed for his abuse by whomever his abuser was.

that was the night of his second nightmare, at her flat, where he walked out on Eva. I don't think Nathan dared go back a second time. It was more than his life's worth. It would have been suicidal. But hey! The way this story is going I could be wrong.

the only other explanation I can think of Nathan being at the Crossfire the day Monica saw him which was a week after the lipstick/Corrine incident would be that he was stalking Eva or was there to try and intimidate Eva at her work.......

I think Cary loves Eva like a brother.  They have learned to support each other emotionally.  Personally, I think Cary is even more damaged than Eva.  He hasn't figured out how to move on with his life in a constructive way yet.  Cary leans on Eva to keep him moving forward.  I don't think he is jealous of Gideon and Eva’s relationship but I think he is afraid that he won't survive without Eva's help and he doesn’t know how he will fit in Eva’s life if she is in a permanent relationship.

Also, I think Eva mentioned one time that his career is dependent on his good looks. So in addition to the emotional damage he is very insecure about what his future will be if he can't model.  My guess his good looks were blamed for his abuse by whomever his abuser was.

I like the way you think Sharonm745

the only other explanation I can think of Nathan being at the Crossfire the day Monica saw him which was a week after the lipstick/Corrine incident would be that he was stalking Eva or was there to try and intimidate Eva at her work.......

But remember Eva said he wouldn't come to her at Crossfire because there was too much security but he would be there to meet with Gideon.

I think Gideon had at least two meetings with Nathan.  The initial meeting didn't go well because Gideon didn't scare away.  I think there had to be another meeting when Nathan tried to turn up the heat with more treats.

That is what I initially thought, hopefully in the new book we shall get some more answers

he was definitely stalking Eva. He had been through her rubbish, took notes of her movements round he city. That was why Gideon went into meltdown when Eva left the office for lunch with Mark and Steven. Took Brett to lunch, too. He was afraid Nathan would grab her. Rape her again, kill her. Detective Graves said herself it was just a matter of time.

he was definitely stalking Eva. He had been through her rubbish, took notes of her movements round he city. That was why Gideon went into meltdown when Eva left the office for lunch with Mark and Steven. Took Brett to lunch, too. He was afraid Nathan would grab her. Rape her again, kill her. Detective Graves said herself it was just a matter of time.

He really was a creep wasn't he, he deserved to get what came to him, good riddance to bad rubbish, why on earth will the police not see this, hopefully in the new book they will settle down a bit more on Eva & Gideon so they can start to get back together slowly and probably secretly for a while

Thanks Julie54

No, i think Cary loves Eva like family. He has his own issues with sabotaging relationships. 

I just looked at the snapshot for today again and I'm wondering if Gideon is pulling the covers/sheets off Eva.  At first I thought he was clutching the sheets but I only found references of Eva clutching sheets in the first two books...unless I missed one.