The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

The saga started in June (when Bared began). We're now up to August in Chapter One of Entwined. Description of Eva exiting the cab onto the sidewalk, "... sticky August air rushed in to chase the air-conditioning away."

Possibly Eva's birthday, the "Happy" part. Or maybe happy "anniversary" some sort of milestone of how many months they've been in one another's lives? We're now in the neighborhood of two months since they met in the lobby of the Crossfire. So, exchanging a snapshot of an elevator lobby for a snapshot of flowers sent to Eva at home?

Gideon always enclosed some sort of note when he sent her something, starting at the beginning with the "hangover cure" delivered to her apartment.

This story is from Eva's point of view, so this snapshot would involve either something Eva literally sees -- or -- has been told about first-hand.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The saga started in June (when Bared began). We're now up to August in Chapter One of Entwined. Description of Eva exiting the cab onto the sidewalk, "... sticky August air rushed in to chase the air-conditioning away."

Possibly Eva's birthday, the "Happy" part. Or maybe happy "anniversary" some sort of milestone of how many months they've been in one another's lives? We're now in the neighborhood of two months since they met in the lobby of the Crossfire. So, exchanging a snapshot of an elevator lobby for a snapshot of flowers sent to Eva at home?

Gideon always enclosed some sort of note when he sent her something, starting at the beginning with the "hangover cure" delivered to her apartment.

This story is from Eva's point of view, so this snapshot would involve either something Eva literally sees -- or -- has been told about first-hand.

I can see maybe Eva's birthday or marking a special day. Wonder why she gave the additional snapshot.

OK, how's this for a theory ....

Snapshot #10 is of a diamond-encrusted woman's watch. Among the possible things it can represent:

• passage of time
  • a very serious gift of jewelry, the sort that a very rich man in love would give the woman in his life

Our brand-new Snapshot #12 is of flowers and a note indicating "Happy .... something?" It can represent:

• an expression of love
  • recognition of some sort of specific occasion, such as a specific date

We're now in the neighborhood of the two-month anniversary of when Gideon met Eva

So combine: an expression of love, a serious gift of jewelry a man in love gives his woman, a love relationship anniversary  ....

..... not only did Gideon give Eva a piece of jewelry she could wear on her wrist every day .... but .... he also gave her an engagement ring.

To me it looks like the first word is Happy. The bottom word isn't a word but xoxoxoxo.

This photo has a perfume bottle. The international book cover has a perfume bottle. Got the connection now.

So, the luggage tags will imply a trip, where? Out the country to get away from the media frenzy. North Carolina, would be a lovely option.

Snapshot #10 is of a diamond-encrusted woman's watch. Among the possible things it can represent:

• passage of time
  • a very serious gift of jewelry, the sort that a very rich man in love would give the woman in his life

Our brand-new Snapshot #12 is of flowers and a note indicating "Happy .... something?" It can represent:

• an expression of love

We're now in the neighborhood of the two-month anniversary of when Gideon met Eva

So combine: an expression of love, a serious gift of jewelry a man in love gives his woman, a love relationship anniversary  ....

..... not only did Gideon give Eva a piece of jewelry she could wear on her wrist every day .... but .... he also gave her an engagement ring.

Hi LN, sorry bit late in the day here in the UK and at work so head not making much sense when reading LOL (when does it ever), I am not getting the bit you put about the Engagement Ring, can you explain to me please :)

thanks

Hi LN, sorry bit late in the day here in the UK and at work so head not making much sense when reading LOL (when does it ever), I am not getting the bit you put about the Engagement Ring, can you explain to me please :)

thanks

I don't remember seeing an engagement ring either.

thanks

• passage of time

• an expression of love

That's a lovely romantic idea. I can buy that. Only they would know. ;)

I'm GUESSING an engagement ring might have come up by now. We haven't seen an engagement ring in a snapshot. We'd go nuts with happiness if we did. Sorta like we went nuts in a bad way when a New York City detective shield came up.

I was simply stringing together: gift of expensive jewelry worn every day near the hand (watch) + "Happy ....?" Happy two-month anniversary maybe. Put a trip to a jewelry store together with a certain amount of time a couple has been together and what might you get? That's where my engagement ring guess came up.

I'm GUESSING an engagement ring might have come up by now. We haven't seen an engagement ring in a snapshot. We'd go nuts with happiness if we did. Sorta like we went nuts in a bad way when a New York City detective shield came up.

I was simply stringing together: gift of expensive jewelry worn every day near the hand (watch) + "Happy ....?" Happy two-month anniversary maybe. Put a trip to a jewelry store together with a certain amount of time a couple has been together and what might you get? That's where my engagement ring guess came up.

thanks LN, I get it now, sorry like I said, head is not with it this afternoon, just thought I had missed something LOL :)

No worries. Didn't want to spread false rumors. Still recovering from a false rumor I inadvertently got going that Will, the new hire in Eva's office, was a Gideon plant (to watch over Eva.)

I think everyone was brought in to watch over Eva. Who can forget Shelia. Paul the doorman too!

I think everyone was brought in to watch over Eva. Who can forget Shelia. Paul the doorman too!

New character in Chapter One of Entwined - Chad, who works the night shift on the lobby desk in Eva's apartment building. He, too, gets paid by the landlord -- the landlord being Cross Industries (or some subsidiary thereof.)

It also may be referring to the NC beach house because the background of the picture has white wainscoting and that is the decor of the house so maybe chapter 12 takes place there...

New character in Chapter One of Entwined - Chad, who works the night shift on the lobby desk in Eva's apartment building. He, too, gets paid by the landlord -- the landlord being Cross Industries (or some subsidiary thereof.)

One of the snippets referred to security, they were having words, he made the comment about micromanaging her for her safety and his sanity. She is going to have to get used to having security following her around.

Could that watch have a GPS device in it since Gideon and Eva can't communicate by cell now? That sounds pretty extreme but I can see Gideon doing something like that right out of James Bond... LOL

Could that watch have a GPS device in it since Gideon and Eva can't communicate by cell now? That sounds pretty extreme but I can see Gideon doing something like that right out of James Bond... LOL

Well then, the Aston Martin snapshot makes sense .... James Bond car.

(OMG, Sylvia's going to laugh when she reads this road we're going down .....)

On another note what if that watch is a gift from Brett now that he has cash to flash??? We never did talk a lot about the watch...

I don't think he has that kinda cash (yet) to flash. The sort of watch in that picture is something Gideon could afford, but not a suddenly up-and-coming rock star. Brett just barely got famous.

Besides, attempting to give Eva something like that would come off as too intense, weird, almost stalkerish. He'd still be at the hearts-and-flowers early stage: send her flowers, ask her out to dinner.

I don't think he has that kinda cash (yet) to flash. The sort of watch in that picture is something Gideon could afford, but not a suddenly up-and-coming rock star. Brett just barely got famous.

Besides, attempting to give Eva something like that would come off as too intense, weird, almost stalkerish. He'd still be at the hearts-and-flowers early stage: send her flowers, ask her out to dinner.

Could the roses and perfume be from Brett then?