Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The running list.....

Of course this chapter the last chapter has set us up for the next book I think.  Eva and Cary are going to San Diego, Gideon’s mother threatening Eva, Deanna still hanging around, Anne lurking in the shadows, still have the mob connection to the murder case and the bracelet mystery, the video that Sam has made on Eva that may go on the market, still have Brett hanging around chasing Eva, and the aftermath of Corinne overdose and Giroux still here. Did I forget anything??

Well there is the Monica and Victor issue.

There's Tat, and her baby bump!

:)

The running list.....

Of course this chapter the last chapter has set us up for the next book I think.  Eva and Cary are going to San Diego, Gideon’s mother threatening Eva, Deanna still hanging around, Anne lurking in the shadows, still have the mob connection to the murder case and the bracelet mystery, the video that Sam has made on Eva that may go on the market, still have Brett hanging around chasing Eva, and the aftermath of Corinne overdose and Giroux still here. Did I forget anything??

Well there is the Monica and Victor issue.

There's Tat, and her baby bump!

:)

I think we got them all now ;)

So how come Lizzie noticed Eva's ring but Mommica or even Cary didn't?

Why didn't Eva mention the "engagement" while they were getting ready. Monica said Gideon had asked Stanton, so she knew it is coming. Eva had ample opportunity to tell Monica and Cary before they went out.

Her work colleagues were told as was Magdalene. Strange.

Why didn't Eva mention the "engagement" while they were getting ready. Monica said Gideon had asked Stanton, so she knew it is coming. Eva had ample opportunity to tell Monica and Cary before they went out.

Oh wow Julie I thought that was strange too, the door was open for her to tell her Mom that she was already engaged (the cover story that is)  !!  :)

Oh wow Julie I thought that was strange too, the door was open for her to tell her Mom that she was already engaged (the cover story that is)  !!   :)

I was confused by this as well. I have a feeling their beach wedding is going to be the world's worst kept secret:)

Yeah-the whole thing confused me. (Doesn't take much)

He's an a ss. Gideon and I will make sure he apologizes to you!

Thank you. :)

I'm a bit perplexed as to why Eva is hesitant about her "engagement" when Gideon is more than happy to wear his wedding ring. I would be shouting it from the rooftops if I was married to Gideon. Could she still be subconsciously worried about the police?

Thank you. :)

I'm a bit perplexed as to why Eva is hesitant about her "engagement" when Gideon is more than happy to wear his wedding ring. I would be shouting it from the rooftops if I was married to Gideon. Could she still be subconsciously worried about the police?

Probably so.

I think they still have good reason to be.